Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
If you are into the hardcore cuckold, no condom, bull domination, creampie-eating group...disregard this post entirely.

There is a conversation between Ethan and Natalie that happens after the hotel date with Darrel. Depending on the path, you can get a discussion where Natalie gets upset about you letting Darrel cum in her. Or you can get the discussion where she gets upset with herself for letting Darrel not use a condom. It was fricken infuriating on both paths. Natalie is responsible for what happens to her body. She is fine with letting this guy not use a condom in the heat of the moment but gets mad at Ethan for not understanding her "woman logic" that her body is reserved for Ethan as a cum receptacle.

I get it. As the husband, I would require condoms and not allow him to cum in her. That is completely a personal kink and I understand why some people would play that differently, in-game and in real life. But for her to place the blame and responsibility on Ethan is horseshit. Especially after she admits that she was aware of the entire conversation the whole time. If she was so adamant that only her husband could cum in her, she sure as hell would have spoken up immediately. I get that, for the sake of the story, it allows the player to choose if Ethan will have sloppy seconds or eat the creampie. But what is the point of having the conversation the next day?

I would expect, and following Natalie's questions during that conversation, that she would not allow Darrel (or others) to go bareback in the future. But this, of course, clashes with other scenes (the swinging party) where others do not use condoms. And it clashes with early scenes where Darrel used a condom at first but stopped during their first marathon fuck session.

Anyway, just some inconsistencies and little annoyances. What was the point of bringing any of that up during the conversation the next day?
As someone who enjoys the hardcore cucking and creampie-eating, this is still a valid point. I really didn't think about it. Maybe it's dialogue that might be referred back to in the future?

KROM95

May 14, 2019

"But, do you feel it's too weird and old fashion for a college party?"
Nat asked while giving another pose to show Ethan the side view.
Ethan felt this dress would have looked out of place and old fashion at the college party in the present if an ordinary girl wore it.
But trends and fashion mattered little on a hot figure like Nat's.
Even a plain dress would triumph over the trendiest and sexiest clothing if worn by a sexy woman like Nat.
56nathome 4.jpg

Jay shah

Jun 22, 2023

"But, do you feel it's too weird and old fashion for a college party?"
Nat asked while giving another pose to show Ethan the side view.
Ethan felt this dress would have looked out of place and old fashion at the college party in the present if an ordinary girl wore it.
But trends and fashion mattered little on a hot figure like Nat's.
Even a plain dress would triumph over the trendiest and sexiest clothing if worn by a sexy woman like Nat.
View attachment 2813288
I didn't reached to the party stage in v0.9.1 is this after new update

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Don't mind but this game need gallery system my save 1690 page
What's path I'm save forget
It's boring every update I'm playing first to play

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah. Any card worth buying these days are more expensive than the whole computer.
The RTX3090 prices are coming down and they can render stunning images quickly. But I feel your art style for this game is already drastically improved.
I do my renders on a 3rd gen. i7 & GTX1070 so I know how frustrating long they can take.
Keep up the great work and ignore the haters.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The RTX3090 prices are coming down and they can render stunning images quickly. But I feel your art style for this game is already drastically improved.
I do my renders on a 3rd gen. i7 & GTX1070 so I know how frustrating long they can take.
Keep up the great work and ignore the haters.
Yep, been looking at adding a 4090. They are finally back to MSRP. Sounds like my laptop is similar to your computer. And Daz crashes a lot on mine. Iray issues as well as memory. I have been trying to do a scene with 6 characters and it is comical. Going to have to use some layered imaging, unfortunately.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
from what I've learned, more memory is much more important in both the system and graphics.
my systems can do 3 figures quite well

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes