Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I could see some potential to expand Darrel's character, beyond a simple cocksure playboy.
Some of his backstories could be used for some of this game's plot devices too, or at least make him more likable for the more sensitive gamers among us.
What like he's a member of the Red Cross in between fucking people's wives? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I could see some potential to expand Darrel's character, beyond a simple cocksure playboy.
Some of his backstories could be used for some of this game's plot devices too, or at least make him more likable for the more sensitive gamers among us.
A little backround would be neat, but I guess the story progressed already too far.
Darrel seems to be rich and independent.
However I can imagine that Darrel offering Nat a job as his secretary.
This could lead to substantial tension between the couple.
Nat spending too much time with her Boss/Bull and having an affair at the workplace.

Darrel is not entirely unlikeable, in the main cuckold path, he wants to teach Ethan to become a better lover.
He even has a conversation with Ethan during his intercourse with Nat.
Where she starts to complain about it, because she feels neglected.
Furthermore Darrel compliments Ethan on this route after the hotel sex scene.
In the other routes I dislike Darrel's stupid grin and would like to beat the grin out of his face.
By the way I'm looking forward to a grinning Darrel that has sex with Riya in front of Ethan.;)

Edit: Darrel should not be changed, he fulfills his role in all routes.

Last edited:

Jay shah

Jun 22, 2023
I believe with your point of view darrel should not be outline he plays a vital role in game he should be in routine exercise with nat after every interval off game as a bonus scene

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
A little backround would be neat, but I guess the story progressed already too far.
Darrel seems to be rich and independent.
However I can imagine that Darrel offering Nat a job as his secretary.
This could lead to substantial tension between the couple.
Nat spending too much time with her Boss/Bull and having an affair at the workplace.

Darrel is not entirely unlikeable, in the main cuckold path, he wants to teach Ethan to become a better lover.
He even has a conversation with Ethan during his intercourse with Nat.
Where she starts to complain about it, because she feels neglected.
Furthermore Darrel compliments Ethan on this route after the hotel sex scene.
In the other routes I dislike Darrel's stupid grin and would like to beat the grin out of his face.
By the way I'm looking forward to a grinning Darrel that has sex with Riya in front of Ethan.;)

Edit: Darrel should not be changed, he fulfills his role in all routes.
not changed at all, just fill in some of his character. It would only facilitate some deeper dialogs.

Last edited:

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
Very Good Game . I played the full NTR route leading QoS path . I wish to see more in the future like qos tattoo or something more extreme. I felt sorry for Ethan many times.I felt the thrill.I hope if you can, to add a good ending for Ethan in that (dark)route too... Thank you :)

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
So what's the difference between the versions of 0.8.7 and 0.9.1? I turned on an old save, but there is no continuation smh...

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Very Good Game . I played the full NTR route leading QoS path . I wish to see more in the future like qos tattoo or something more extreme. I felt sorry for Ethan many times.I felt the thrill.I hope if you can, to add a good ending for Ethan in that (dark)route too... Thank you :)
Interested to see how that route develops.

Jay shah

Jun 22, 2023
What's the view for jack travon and if possible many more character for sex with nat and also what's the possibility of group sex more events..

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What's the view for jack travon and if possible many more character for sex with nat and also what's the possibility of group sex more events..
IDK but IMO they're minor characters. The only one of them that I can see for a repeat appearance would be Jack (based on Nat's being friendly with him after he almost creampied her) and his comment of a repeat performance.
Bro i was to confused I didn't felt a bit that's story did extended or not...
Mainly it was only dialog and phone messages, filling out some of the other routes(Peter, Carl etc.)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there a readable pdf file for the walkthrough? I am ok with pdfs but cannot read it :(
Any playable route so far is written down on the small guide you can find in game under Guides/Help or in your game directory in "...\game\images\sguide\".
When in game and you press on stats on the bottom left, you can see on which scene and route you're right now on the top left.
This is when the walkthrough comes handy as it has every single scene illustrated.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik and gnole13

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If you are into the hardcore cuckold, no condom, bull domination, creampie-eating group...disregard this post entirely.

There is a conversation between Ethan and Natalie that happens after the hotel date with Darrel. Depending on the path, you can get a discussion where Natalie gets upset about you letting Darrel cum in her. Or you can get the discussion where she gets upset with herself for letting Darrel not use a condom. It was fricken infuriating on both paths. Natalie is responsible for what happens to her body. She is fine with letting this guy not use a condom in the heat of the moment but gets mad at Ethan for not understanding her "woman logic" that her body is reserved for Ethan as a cum receptacle.

I get it. As the husband, I would require condoms and not allow him to cum in her. That is completely a personal kink and I understand why some people would play that differently, in-game and in real life. But for her to place the blame and responsibility on Ethan is horseshit. Especially after she admits that she was aware of the entire conversation the whole time. If she was so adamant that only her husband could cum in her, she sure as hell would have spoken up immediately. I get that, for the sake of the story, it allows the player to choose if Ethan will have sloppy seconds or eat the creampie. But what is the point of having the conversation the next day?

I would expect, and following Natalie's questions during that conversation, that she would not allow Darrel (or others) to go bareback in the future. But this, of course, clashes with other scenes (the swinging party) where others do not use condoms. And it clashes with early scenes where Darrel used a condom at first but stopped during their first marathon fuck session.

Anyway, just some inconsistencies and little annoyances. What was the point of bringing any of that up during the conversation the next day?

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
Is there a readable pdf file for the walkthrough? I am ok with pdfs but cannot read it :(
By browser. For example Chrome or Edge.
Excellent thing. With its help, you can go to any desired branch. But, it is already difficult to track without errors. Further it will be even more difficult. )

Reactions: gnole13
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes