KROM95

May 14, 2019
56natcarlparty 15.jpg

Nat knew the girl was clinging and flirting with the guy to taunt Carl.
Nat could see a hint of pain and anger on Carl's face as he tried hard to remain calm and collected.
Nat didn't like this type of toxic girls at all.
Nat felt bad for Carl and could only imagine what he had suffered because of this girl.
Still, Nat was happy to see Carl looking directly at the two leading causes of his distress and bullying without cowering or giving in to his negative emotions.

P.S - Hello, everyone. I'm sorry about the long silence this time. I went through an annoying eye infection in the last three weeks. I had to take a break from staring at bright screens for long periods. I avoided giving an update about the situation because I wasn't sure how long it would take to get better with the antibiotics.
Now that I'm better, I'll try to finish this update within two weeks. Luckily, I had some rendered done befor this happened.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
CARL finally!!!
The college student route could be the best, we have Carl and Matt.
A few scenarios are possible and we get a well deserved break from Darrel.
Nat teaching Carl how to make love to a woman and Matt trying to get in Nat's pants also.

Last edited:

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
CARL finally!!!
The college student route could be the best, we have Carl and Matt.
A few scenarios are possible and we get a well deserved break from Darrel.
Nat teaching Carl how to make love to a woman and Matt trying to get in Nat's pants also.
Nah, this ruins the "Better lover" concept of having a stud sex partner as a replacement of the main character (cheating or cuckolding). Why would a sane woman ever exchange her beloved husband for an inexperienced nerd? Just makes no sense to me, sorry.
Matt, on the other hand, could fit the concept of the open relationships and teach the main character a few tricks (cuckold) or be a good alternative to the main character on a cheating route.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Nah, this ruins the "Better lover" concept of having a stud sex partner as a replacement of the main character (cheating or cuckolding). Why would a sane woman ever exchange her beloved husband for an inexperienced nerd? Just makes no sense to me, sorry.
Matt, on the other hand, could fit the concept of the open relationships and teach the main character a few tricks (cuckold) or be a good alternative to the main character on a cheating route.
It fits the slut wife trope. She's gonna screw an old guy, a young nerd, the black guy, the random bar douche, a chick at a swinger's party...

Otherwise, why would King introduce Carl to being with?

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Otherwise, why would King introduce Carl to being with?
Because everyone has got tired of the black dude and asks for new characters after each and every update. So here you go..

Yet, I do believe that what you called "a slut route" makes little sense. As even a slut woman would be picky, unless she considers herself a cheap whore who works for food and cocks. I would call it a self esteem issue.
If we go this "sleep with everything that moves and has a dick" pattern, then soon we will face the scene where she is getting fucked by a bum on the street next to the rubbish bins and then on their backyard by a stray dogs....and some viewers would like it of course "dough".
I just can't imagine what should happen in the head of an adult presumably sane woman to go from a decent marriage to this..

P.S. Perhaps, you are right and the nerd that gets bullied by the classmates and rejected by all his female fellow students finally gets some woohoo. But instead of an ugly flat nerd classmate he could have hoped for, he (by the hand of the GOD) gets a voluptuous MILF he couldn't even dream about!
Meh..

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Because everyone has got tired of the black dude and asks for new characters after each and every update. So here you go..

Yet, I do believe that what you called "a slut route" makes little sense. As even a slut woman would be picky, unless she considers herself a cheap whore who works for food and cocks. I would call it a self esteem issue.
If we go this "sleep with everything that moves and has a dick" pattern, then soon we will face the scene where she is getting fucked by a bum on the street next to the rubbish bins and then on their backyard by the stray dogs....and some viewers would like it of course "dough".
I just can't imagine what should happen in the head of an adult presumably sane woman to go from a decent marriage to this..

P.S. Perhaps, you are right and the nerd that gets bullied by the classmates and rejected by all his female fellow students finally gets some woohoo. But instead of an ugly flat nerd classmate he could have hoped for, he (by the hand of the GOD) gets a voluptuous MILF he couldn't even dream about!
Meh..
Have you played the game? Seriously? Those characters have been in the game for a long time. Are you psychoanalyzing Nat? I don't think the point is to go into why she would or wouldn't screw any or all of the guys in the game. Would a normal woman do any of the things in this game? Of course not.

It is a simple slut game. I don't think any amount of over-analysis is going to make it anything that it is not. And dude, if you are here just to troll, I will tell you up front that I and everyone else will just put you on ignore.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Have you played the game? Seriously? Those characters have been in the game for a long time. Are you psychoanalyzing Nat? I don't think the point is to go into why she would or wouldn't screw any or all of the guys in the game. Would a normal woman do any of the things in this game? Of course not.

It is a simple slut game. I don't think any amount of over-analysis is going to make it anything that it is not. And dude, if you are here just to troll, I will tell you up front that I and everyone else will just put you on ignore.
A troll would not spend so much time to write a comment. Neither to try to reason their point.
Flagging someone as a troll who is disagree with your opinion is rude. People will read your comment and think "Hey the guy above is just a troll - not worth taking his opinion into account or even read his post".
You also flagged this creation as "a simple slut game" - such a nice move. But you know better, right?

Yes, you can "just put me on ignore" and consider yourself a king of the hill.

Reactions: Seittitgib

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
A troll would not spend so much time to write a comment. Neither to try to reason their point.
Flagging someone as a troll who is disagree with your opinion is rude. People will read your comment and think "Hey the guy above is just a troll - not worth taking his opinion into account or even read his post".
You also flagged this creation as "a simple slut game" - such a nice move. But you know better, right?

Yes, you can "just put me on ignore" and consider yourself a king of the hill.
That certainly qualifies as troll right there. Have a good one dude.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
even in RL, a lot of women consider "training" an inexperienced young guy as a real treat and exciting conquest.
I'll second that. I myself was trained by this 40 year old when I was about 25 in the arts of pleasuring and getting pleasured. And then so many demi-goddesses after that milf goddess . I have my memories now, as time has flown by too quickly, but she remains my sensei.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Cheating doesn't always happen because "oh, that's a better lover"(how would you know if it's the one who's better to begin with. Looks are deceiving, especially nowadays). Furthermore, if the spark in relationship is lost, but none of partners have decided to make that big decision, you may get that spark with a nerd/athletic dude/ your regular Casanova( any decent dude)
And Carl in here is not depicted as this stinky guy, who's trunks go up his belly button line.

If you just want to see another game where smug dude gets to bang a girl that gets immediately onboard once she gets a glimpse of a penis - ain't that every second game in NTR-ish subgenre these days?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I believe that Carl is a guy who a vanilla/exhibitionist hotwife could explore in a exhibitionist/sharing route. Some players prefer exhibitionism/sharing without humiliation and the plot give these possibilities to us. But Carl is not a Bull. If king b wants to turn Carl into a Bull, so Carl should to change his behavior and how he looks. But It Will be hard. I Hope this is not king b intention.

But I agree with you because I'm totally inside cuckolding. Particularly, it would be better for me If Carl slowly becoming a cuck and bring to the storie new girls to be shared by him. I dont know what to think If nat cuck him. But honestly, I believe that a strong sinergy and relationship are necessary requisites for cuckolding. If the relationship not strong, the cuck will be cheated, not cucked.

But like you, I believe that focus over the 'better lover' would be a lot more interesting and even realistic for a hotwifing storie. After all, nat and ethan are so far to explore all nuances of cuckolding that I want this first. Actually, I'm feel disappointed with recent updates because I expect some scenes like in the game 'lost in paradise'. There you have 2 routes: a dominant and a submissive. In the dominant you are cucked, your wife wants the other guy as a bull, but she pleases you and love to pleases you. In the submissive, cuckolding is still a couple thing, but the wife discover a pleasure when neglects you, so MC only have secondary roles. Only two ways inside the cuckold route, but a fantastic explanation about how cuckolding universe really is. Nothing about a husband keeping his clothes while his wife is being impaled by a amazing bull.

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Couple's duet of love have a great beginning, my favourite start, but I really believe that king b should to spent sometime to rebuild some scenes here. I think darrell is overrated in this story, he's not handsome or sexy. He's just a strong/tall/well-endowed black guy. It would be much better if he is a good looking black guy, I mean a Guy more similar to ethan. Smart, well-endowed, but a good guy. Darrell looks a gangster. If It's not possible: Just change dialogues. He looks a bad guy? Nice, women likes bad guys too. Just do it right: he's hot, not handsome. i accepted how he looks at first because I don't has a good substitute for this game.

and the most important: increase the cuckolding sex. In this entire story, I only enjoy the scene where Ethan participates in the hotel. The other scenes Ethan is totally neglected, not in the good way. To be neglected, I believe It should be a talk where nat says that his small pencil don't give pleasure to her in a threesome with a bull, so he just masturbates and suck her/be sucked. He should to participates with secondary roles, not only to watch. Cuckolding sex is fluid, natural, is more like a sharing. The cuck is not passive, he enjoy It. He cums. When the couple is experienced, so nsturally cuck and hotwife will accept their roles. I believe that nat and eth are beginners, but the scenes shows a very mature cuckold couple looking for innovation. Pls, more dirty talks, soft humiliation and pleasure for my kid Ethan!

My words are not pure criticism. I'm here (04:17 my country) because I love this couple and I want to improve the experience of the game. I hope king b listen me and don't looks bad for my comment. Pls, guy look to me, I want to give a hand to you

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes