r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It's definitely kind of fucked up that people don't at least respect the patreon tiers 10 day rule or whatever. let the man eat you can wait a few days to get your nut.
If someone is leaking it, than it is because one of the patreon himself doesn't even care about being respectful and shows engagement on a pirate site..

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
If someone is leaking it, than it is because one of the patreon himself doesn't even care about being respectful and shows engagement on a pirate site..
:ROFLMAO: U complaining of pirates on a pirate site? That’s what pirates do. Leak games for other pirates who in turn leak their games so all can play. Otherwise it doesn’t work. Have you ever considered the games you have downloaded for free here without a care for the Dev? There is no honor amongst thieves. I have no qualms leaking games when they release, the only thing that stops me are the PINOs here. (Pirate in name only) :LOL:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
:ROFLMAO: U complaining of pirates on a pirate site? That’s what pirates do. Leak games for other pirates who in turn leak their games so all can play. Otherwise it doesn’t work. Have you ever considered the games you have downloaded for free here without a care for the Dev? There is no honor amongst thieves. I have no qualms leaking games when they release, the only thing that stops me are the PINOs here. (Pirate in name only) :LOL:
You defintive got me wrong. I'm not the one complaining I just answered a comment in a sarcastic way. May be hard for some to get the point ;)

Reactions: King Wan

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I recently became a patreon and I do not see any posts since July 30, what update are we speaking of? I am only the lowest tier however Patreon after shows other posts as well that I can unlock to view if I upgrade my membership but I do not even see that

exsomon

May 11, 2020
too many branches makes updates messy
may be many stuff but not on the path u play and see no update
that black guy sharing route has somehow reached climax
but rest of them are still open so there will be more updates
after summer i guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
too many branches makes updates messy
may be many stuff but not on the path u play and see no update
that black guy sharing route has somehow reached climax
but rest of them are still open so there will be more updates
after summer i guess
True, but is anyone really invested in the vanilla exhibitionist route? Probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

exsomon

May 11, 2020
is there a vanilla exhibitionist route?
i like cheating route where husband is suspicious and checks black guys web page
and that college guy orgy with amazonian woman

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I recently became a patreon and I do not see any posts since July 30, what update are we speaking of? I am only the lowest tier however Patreon after shows other posts as well that I can unlock to view if I upgrade my membership but I do not even see that
There is no announcement yet about an update, no worries, all good atm!
We were just a bit off topic and were accused to be fucked up because of leaking sth. on a pirate site and lacking respect to the patreons!

see here:
It's definitely kind of fucked up that people don't at least respect the patreon tiers 10 day rule or whatever. let the man eat you can wait a few days to get your nut.
who reacted to Big Rooster's lovely comment :D
not just yet.
think we were getting spoiled, leaking at soon as it was recently released, and depriving the dev of the opportunity to improve upon his revenue stream.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Who the fuck you talking to? Should be retarded not retired. Or you in a wheelchair or smt? Why should I be happy. And fuck you too.
Are you sure your are not retarded. You yourself say it's abandoned. Then add "lol" to it. And now you contradict yourself. Better get your wirings checked mate. Get well soon. ;)

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Are you sure your are not retarded. You yourself say it's abandoned. Then add "lol" to it. And now you contradict yourself. Better get your wirings checked mate. Get well soon. ;)
I'm sure I am not retarded. I asked if it's abandoned, you smartass. How do I contradict myself? Better leave your mouth shut as it was before your retarded comment.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There is no announcement yet about an update, no worries, all good atm!
We were just a bit off topic and were accused to be fucked up because of leaking sth. on a pirate site and lacking respect to the patreons!

see here:

who reacted to Big Rooster's lovely comment :D
To be sure, I'm not saying we shouldn't bootleg games(this is a pirate site...duh), but the dev. has to pay for the assets used in the game out of his pocket... not to mention his time spent writing code for it too!
No money no honey

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes