nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Darrel route is Ok , he does not force anything. This game is pretty balanced till now and i like it.

More choices is better because you can choose what path you will take. Not the only path of destruction of your MC life/relationship .Infinite choices confuse things up, there is a difference.

There are worse dark NTR games. I don't personally like them(i feel very sick and bad for days, kill my boner too) because they give too much credit on the male victim and make you feel sorry.In Scars of Summer i didn't felt that bad because MC was Passive - aloof . I have played games that victim MC or slave goes to depression, crying even commit suicide, be bullied or even murdered-lefft to die. I don't believe a larger audience wants hateful BDSM / Ntr. There are masterpieces that destroyed that ways and made me hate that genre and i like extreme corruption of a pure FC . I don't think its a good think for a game to be so dark. A kind of real life cuck experience game is Jasmine: Hotwife For Life in some points.

We play games for enjoy our fetishes not feel sorry or worse ,make us miserables. Sorry.
a.jpg

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
how to engage in a relationship with riya while not being a cuckold? tried to look through the walkthrough but all the variables make my head hurt. please help.
Me too, we will just have to wait and see what options and paths we get to enjoy with Riya. My first preference is for Nat and Ethan to sort their marriage out, I'm fascinated how Riya will fit in and what develops from her involvement.

Mar 20, 2018
Me too, we will just have to wait and see what options and paths we get to enjoy with Riya. My first preference is for Nat and Ethan to sort their marriage out, I'm fascinated how Riya will fit in and what develops from her involvement.
As far as i know you can have fun with Riya nad Jenna while maintaining a vanilla relationship with Nat. Its's basically where Nat stays faithful but Ethan goes behind her back (like sharing nudes with Riya). I would like to know what choices lead to that end.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
how to engage in a relationship with riya while not being a cuckold? tried to look through the walkthrough but all the variables make my head hurt. please help.
not sure... but if Nat goes and cheats (Ethan Oblivious ?) and He got/takes the job... it should be possible, or that would be a good possibility of a cheat mod???

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Just don't let Nat go near Darrel since the begining but without blaming her or getting mad (because that could make Nat angry and cheat on Ethan), then flirt with Riya at every opportunity and intervene in the gym scene. Optionally Ethan can hook up with Jenna and even take Nat to the swingers party and be the only one that fucks her.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
As far as i know you can have fun with Riya nad Jenna while maintaining a vanilla relationship with Nat. Its's basically where Nat stays faithful but Ethan goes behind her back (like sharing nudes with Riya). I would like to know what choices lead to that end.
I'll see how the game unfolds re-Riya, what paths King B adds and how the dynamic works. I definitely want to explore her paths. As far as Jenna goes, I have no interest in Jenna, her character pisses me off.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
She is suppose to be mentoring the couple not destroying them. So yeah not the sort of person to represent the hotwife lifestyle and the whole manipulating the husband thing
I don't like Jenna either, she is way too manpulative and destructive portrayed in this game.
She is no mentor and has a bad influence on others, honestly I don't see any redeeming quality in her so far.
Ethan and Nat's alarm bell should have ringed when they heard about how she cheated on her husband.
She cheated on her husband and confronted him with it on purpose.
Her hubbys option was live with it or leave her.
This is so wrong and weird imo.
I would avoid this kind of woman at all costs in real life.

Edit: Jenna did two "good" things, she chased away Vance and stopped Jack ejaculating in Nat.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
She is suppose to be mentoring the couple not destroying them. So yeah not the sort of person to represent the hotwife lifestyle and the whole manipulating the husband thing... Its a bit of a bugbear for me, but anyway it is just a game but ugh.
Jenna's character could have been more nuanced early on, instead of her showing the goods to Ethan right away, she could have waited to gauge the new neighbors.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes