r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
My guess, Nat is there to help Carl to get the blonde girl on Mat's side to whom he is secretly in love with but as a nerd certainly not on the blonde's radar.
Nat will be the focus at the party and opens somehow a way for Carl to get the attention of his secret love.
Mat of course needs to be consoled...the next mission for Nat!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
My guess, Nat is there to help Carl to get the blonde girl on Mat's side to whom he is secretly in love with but as a nerd certainly not on the blonde's radar.
Nat will be the focus at the party and opens somehow a way for Carl to get the attention of his secret love.
Could be the classic "while looking at diamonds far away can't see the ruby in front of me" with Nat eventually winning Carl over or something.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That would great segway, but if memory serves me right, the Matt and the Karl routes are separate...

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
That would great segway, but if memory serves me right, the Matt and the Karl routes are separate...
Exactly...she either met Carl (if wearing the non revealing dress at club) or Matt (if wearing the revealing dress). The preview might tell us that they are both on the same college and Matt might one of the fraternity member which was kind of imposing tests on Carl for the membership.
Carl may be only wanted to join to get on the blondes radar but after meeting Nat he reconsidered. We will see what happens...can't wait to find out!!!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Exactly...she either met Carl (if wearing the non revealing dress at club) or Matt (if wearing the revealing dress). The preview might tell us that they are both on the same college and Matt might one of the fraternity member which was kind of imposing tests on Carl for the membership.
Carl may be only wanted to join to get on the blondes radar but after meeting Nat he reconsidered. We will see what happens...can't wait to find out!!!
I think Matt was the frat guy that Nat turned down during her solo dance and one of two frat guys when she first met Carl they were watching them

Reactions: r0ckh0und

relayer

Jun 9, 2017
I don't want another choice, I want an interesting long story.
an interesting choice in your own story. instead of looking at everything the same only from the diferent sides.

///because I made a choice and it was my best choice. the other options are not very interesting to me. imho:BootyTime:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
We're spoiled. Name one other game with monthly updates...
IMO that was a very ambitious schedule to maintain.
King B's Patreon last teaser was only five days ago too.
Well I susbscribe to 2 other games with monthly updates project Myriam and Her desire, also I think perfect housewife might be monthly as well & don’t forget NLT media update bi weekly

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes