Griev

Dec 7, 2021
We're spoiled. Name one other game with monthly updates...
IMO that was a very ambitious schedule to maintain.
King B's Patreon last teaser was only five days ago too.
Both games in my Sig are updated monthly. Her Desire, Myriam, Lust Hunter, Milflicious, Magical Family: Lab. There's a lot. You're not spoiled, you're not spoiled, you're just in an echo chamber that thinks monthly updates are unique to this game.

paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
Is it possible to do a reverse jealousy route? where ethan is the one who is accused of cheating and then eventually cheats on nat with riya or jenna?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Is it possible to do a reverse jealousy route? where ethan is the one who is accused of cheating and then eventually cheats on nat with riya or jenna?
Haven't you played the game, he does cheat on her, the story wouldn't make any sense if that continued because she would just leave him, she can get anyone she wants, she is a Queen.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Its really difficult to figure out all new scenes in every update since King B is not mentioning anything..u need to do a deep dive study and compare the Walkthroughs which is difficult since they have already Poster format......this game is a genius branch programmed masterpiece..so far i just found on the sharing and swinger path that Nat goes wit Carl on a party where u can watch another couple having sex and depending on ur decission Na gets teased by Matt ...and thats it..no hardcore for Nat in this update...but may i am wrong and in another branch is also something new...
I just hope KingB will add some sort of Path gallery later on..

Reactions: L0b0ts

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Queen? She's a whore who cheats on her husband. Why? Because she couldn't resist a big dick?:rolleyes:

And this is why I play the loving path. That Natalie is a queen. Loves and honors her husband, and he, of course, loves and honors her. Unless Riya offers him some pussy!!!:ROFLMAO:

Yes, my opinion is obviously the exception where most are all about the BBC. The game is definitely written for those folks. I am just happy that King B has seen it fit to include a path where we can enjoy Natalie without the mundane, overdone, BBC path.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes