Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Even if the "what's new" it's in the walktrough, i don't have the saves well organized so i always have a hard time finding the new content. Some routes really need a game over (like when he kicks nat out -> divorce and goodbye) or a merge and more linearity, cause this is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: Jeepster

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I can't find any new content either. The game has way too many routes. That makes the game uninteresting. I deleted it.

Reactions: GaRbS

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like the release.... This sets up further story play with several characters. Not sure I like the arrogant Matt. or, her attitude with husband when in the car. But, I would like to see her with some different folks. I got the end where she gives Carl the kiss on the cheek.... but I can not seem to get the one where she kisses him on the lips... I guees time ran out on dev. I would have like to see her spy on Matt...then shut him down in the hallway. Then go home and jump on her husban for hot sex.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1689282

Overview:
This is the story of a young married couple moving into a new neighborhood after selling their home due to an unexpected financial crisis. In a new environment with new problems and encounters, the couple faces new challenges and opportunities that could redefine, transform or even threaten their relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-19
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: King B
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Short guide

KROM95 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1367700 View attachment 1511797 View attachment 1421597 View attachment 1511801 View attachment 1251223 View attachment 1299633 View attachment 1367693 View attachment 1421598 View attachment 1367696 View attachment 1421599 View attachment 1367698 View attachment 1462808 View attachment 1462810 View attachment 1779995 View attachment 1666220 View attachment 1555948 View attachment 1666217 View attachment 1779993 View attachment 1779994 View attachment 1836365 View attachment 1555947 View attachment 1555950 View attachment 1836363 View attachment 1666218 View attachment 1666219 View attachment 1836365 View attachment 1666221 View attachment 1666222
Hello there, King B, I have a little wrinkle to suggest for your wonderful game/story. How about if Nat comes upon a group of High School boys (just over 18 of course)? They start off very respectful towards her and helpful. They shower her with compliments and she eats it up, making her feel as if she was a High School girl again. She finds ways to keep these meetings private from hubby and she meets them to do kid stuff, go to movies, walks in the park, amusement park, beach. Compliments turn to flirting and light groping and she is still loving it, it's just kids and it's all in fun. The little trips with the boys start turning into opportunities for makeout sessions with the boys, at first one at a time and without the other boys knowing what the other is doing. The sessions get heavier with heavy making out and heavy petting. She eventually agrees to go to one of the boy's homes to party with the boys. They play drinking games and then stripping games and this is where she gets gangbanged by all the boys, and she still loves it. Unbeknownst to her, from the first time she met the boys, the boys had made a bet as to who would fuck her first and eventually, they drug her and get her drunk and then gangbang her. She happily becomes the boy's Party MILF. They have these parties a lot. Sometimes, High School girls attend the parties.
I would like to get your thoughts on my little suggestion. All this is done behind Ethan's back.

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I have 17 saves (yes 17 paths, I follow walkthrough to have multi-paths) and no new scenes... :unsure:

i think he changed the code.. i started a new game just out of curiosity and the path that i tried got me a new scene ( kinda meh though)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did the save's break? If not, I must have deleted the save files by accident when cleaning out the Renpy Roaming folder, damn...

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Here’s the update: Nat dresses in a sexy dress and goes with Carl to the frat party. Ethan stays at home. If Nat watches Matt banging Carl’s crush instead of going to find Carl she gets fingerbanged by Matt, gives him her number, and when Ethan comes to fetch her she asks him if she as his hotwife can choose her own men. Otherwise she has a chat with Carl and kisses him becore getting in the car with Ethan. All in all it’s an average update, not worth 2 months’ pledge. Let’s hope the next one has more meat on the boner but I suspect Peter’s mates will get some satisfaction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bosti and CutieLvr

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Here’s the update: Nat dresses in a sexy dress and goes with Carl to the frat party. Ethan stays at home. If Nat watches Matt banging Carl’s crush instead of going to find Carl she gets fingerbanged by Matt, gives him her number, and when Ethan comes to fetch her she asks him if she as his hotwife can choose her own men. Otherwise she has a chat with Carl and kisses him becore getting in the car with Ethan. All in all it’s an average update, not worth 2 months’ pledge. Let’s hope the next one has more meat on the boner but I suspect Peter’s mates will get some satisfaction.
We need more Reya content, she’s so hot

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I like the release.... This sets up further story play with several characters. Not sure I like the arrogant Matt. or, her attitude with husband when in the car. But, I would like to see her with some different folks. I got the end where she gives Carl the kiss on the cheek.... but I can not seem to get the one where she kisses him on the lips... I guees time ran out on dev. I would have like to see her spy on Matt...then shut him down in the hallway. Then go home and jump on her husban for hot sex.
Wait, there's a path where she kisses Carl on the lips o_O? Wonder what triggers it then.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes