Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
TL;DR version please!
Nat dropping her panties in seconds for a lowlife of that degree makes her unattractive, and because it only happens on the pink route its completely ooc. It belongs on the red path where she's early established as vindictive or loose in general. Its just fucking weird for her to be dazzled instantly by a dude who is obviously and unabashedly mentally ill, and then after get upset at Carl for running off after seeing the girl he was into being fucked by a dude who's been acting like a predator towards him.

What makes nat interesting is shes the opposite of jenna, but the writing makes them parallel in that scene when up to that point she was written as otherwise. So throwing that scene in on that route is a complete mismatch. Also the writing feels very forced. Nats inner dialogue shes doing so much social calculation in her head. It doesnt go down well and makes it even stranger that it becomes possible to fall for a guy so easily when she's portrayed with that much social awareness.

Last edited:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Routes to follow to get update 0.95 showing up are:
(keep in mind that for Carl path you'll need to choose the "halter bodycon dress" for the club visit and when asked choose the option to "Propose a way to help Carl" :
  • Nat reluctant -> Nat reluctant cuck 2 -> Nat reluctant to happy cuck
  • cuckold -> cuckold yes/no job -> cuckold balanced -> cuckold happy (keep rom, cuck and edom at high level)
  • cuckold -> cuckold yes job -> cuckold Ethan dominant
  • vanilla pure -> vanilla exhibitionism
View attachment 2941682 View attachment 2941683
What mod are you using ?

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of : A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.9.5] [King B]

Added a sort of Mod that says what the choices entail

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
whats new exactly? i honestly duno whats going on in this game anymore.. evey update its like there are no new scenes...

i have like 3 or 4 different saves... none of those branches are having updatesfor the past 2 iterations? what are the new scenes?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Next time do a summary, noones gonna read an essay in a forem.
I would call it an essay but it is a little outside the five-paragraph structure. I would call it a white paper or a thesis abstract. Just kidding. Impressive in length, but admittedly unnecessary. I've been guilty of this myself, though, so I am certainly not going to rebuke them for it. I've written some pretty long posts especially when the issue being discussed is really contentious or there is a high degree of misunderstanding. In general, though, brevity is the soul of wit and you can get your point across more solidly by keeping it brief. I think that those long posts are often working through one's own feelings and venting, not really caring if anyone reads them. That is probably why many find them so off-putting.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
whats new exactly? i honestly duno whats going on in this game anymore.. evey update its like there are no new scenes...

i have like 3 or 4 different saves... none of those branches are having updatesfor the past 2 iterations? what are the new scenes?
I have 17 saves (yes 17 paths, I follow walkthrough to have multi-paths) and no new scenes... :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes