Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It will be interesting to see how KingB ends some of the paths that sill have Nat at the frat house....He may just pick it up at home....
I really want to see what transpired when we left off, in the routes where Nat went home alone completely used and abused and very sore the next morning. IMO she will have loved doing it and be happy to cross that off of her bucket list!

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I really want to see what transpired when we left off, in the routes where Nat went home alone completely used and abused and very sore the next afternoon. IMO she will have loved doing it and be happy to cross that off of her bucket list!
What route shows her sore the next after noon ??

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'll be honest I only really care about updates that focus on my bro Darrell.
I love seeing him wrecking Nat's pussy and giving me creamy treats.
These college dudes just can't measure up unfortunately.
Maybe they taken individually do not up to Darrel's standards ... (since he has a monstrously large cock).
But certainly the college guys being many to fuck her simultaneously, certainly did not go unnoticed by the POV of Nat's pussy!;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92 and dian091

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I'll be honest I only really care about updates that focus on my bro Darrell.
I love seeing him wrecking Nat's pussy and giving me creamy treats.
These college dudes just can't measure up unfortunately.
What they lack in quality they will compensate with quantity, more quantity and a lot of quantity, if it is too much of the cream and it reaches her brain, Nat would have creamy thoughts and perhaps a creamy hemorrhage if the cream comes out of her nose, eyes, the mouth and ears? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::love:

Jan 31, 2020
What they lack in quality they will compensate with quantity, more quantity and a lot of quantity, if it is too much of the cream and it reaches her brain, Nat would have creamy thoughts and perhaps a creamy hemorrhage if the cream comes out of her nose, eyes, the mouth and ears? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::love:
Hahaha. A creamy snot huh. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
i like the drug scenes, makes sense to let her inhibitions gone
was barely walking when husband comes to take her
just cumshot covered finish may be hot but no complaint
nobody recorded the sex scene so what happens in the dorm stays in the dorm
or jocks can brag and gossip about her which ruins her reputation to be seen as an easy slut milf
so more desperate college guys lusting for her
will see in future updates, that furious blonde bitch may trigger something
Agree. Wife WANTS to go to the max, she's not a nun, she's in that room to be fucked mercilessly, she knows and wants it.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
cerebral
Agree. Wife WANTS to go to the max, she's not a nun, she's in that room to be fucked mercilessly, she knows and wants it.
You're right Nat knew what she was going for and she enjoyed the experience to the fullest, I admit that I would have liked Ely to also participate in a hot foursome where they had sex in different positions and in the end the two were in dog style face to face where Matt and Tyson They are doing deep anal sex and when they reach orgasm simultaneously they give each other a French kiss while receiving an anal creampied at the same time. Ely could also have had revenge sex with Ethan, it would be dissatisfied revenge sex and would make her want more to Matt if it happened? :unsure: :LOL: (y) (y) (y)

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe they taken individually do not up to Darrel's standards ... (since he has a monstrously large cock).
But certainly the college guys being many to fuck her simultaneously, certainly did not go unnoticed by the POV of Nat's pussy!;)
Nah, Brickzilla still beats Darell in that regard. What Brickzilla used on Valerica Steele is still a tad bigger than Darell's. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For Mac please
if you need the new version for mac there is a very esy trick.
1) Download the v10.5 for mac and the PC version 11
2) Open the package of the A_Couples_Duet app and marge the game folder from pc version.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 11.24.44.jpg
After this you have the version 11 for mac in your computer!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: thatcantbereal
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes