88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tried this and it didn't work
what is the problem?
here works fine!

have you reparied the permission with the terminal?
you have to MARGE THE GAME FOLDER...
do not raplace it
after open the package go to Contents/Resources/autorun/ than by hold the alt key drug the game folder from the pc version inside the autorun folder in the mac game

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I just don't want it to be Vance.... I think it is time for someone new.....maybe someone from Darrell gym on that path. THere is always Peter ?? Ha Ha. Maybe Ethan can meet someone and arrange a party !
She can always see new options, maybe at the gym Ethan's rival for Riya's ass will appear who can tell her what Ethan is doing if she doesn't know and Nat will have revenge sex or at the university she can meet Professor Big Rooster who can show you the facilities in depth, maybe?:unsure: :LOL: :love: (y) (y) (y)

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
A bit late to playing this update, busy days. I think it was a solid update and the DP scene was very hot. Some of the dialogue across this update was pretty sloppy and unimaginative, but when you write multiple different versions of the dialogue for different paths I can understand why this happens.

And when reading some of the comments it's hard to avoid the big debate surrounding the pill scene and how it should be interpreted. I'll get my two cents in.
We know Nat's intention and why she is there, it's also clear by the narration and dialogue that she is comfortable and willingly accepts all the advances, she likes it. She smokes the pot and we as the player gets to decided whether or not she takes the pill following that. And then they start having sex, the only moment of hesitation from Nat was the anal part. No doubt this pill (whatever drug it was) made her more susceptiple to such an action, but she would have had sex with them regardless, but perhaps not anal sex, this is a valid point. And to that extent I would agree that she is getting taken advantage of. They are slimy college kids who gave her this drug to loosen her mind up and have sex with her. You can certainly look at it this way and I don't blame anyone who does.
She put too much trust in Matt and accepted potentially dangerous drugs, even if they told her what these pills were, they could lie. Even if they take it themselves. She is a first-timer and she is smaller than them. It will hit her differently. Even if it's not something really bad with bad intentions behind it. Still it was a reckless decision by Nat, and I think she knows that which could explain her mood in the car afterwards.

Having said that though. We, the audience, know something these college rats don't. We know she is there to have sex, that is her goal. It would be very different if she was there to just socialize and have a regular good time. Intentions matter, at least to me. Even if it doesn't hold much weight in a court of law. In this sex game, we are the omnipotent fly on the wall who gets to see everything and make choices for these characters. In real life this perspective doesn't exist. We don't know anyone's intentions, even if they tell us they might be lying. But here in this game...we know everything the writer wants us to know. And we know how Nat is feeling, and we know what she wants.

Every person has an intrinsic responsibility for their own actions and decisions (only exception to this would be people who are underage) but that's not what we are dealing with here. This applies to people under influnence as well, willingly under influence. The law can't take that away from you. The president can't take that away from you. God himself can't take that away from you.
Even if these entities are successful in doing this for you - relinquishing your responsibility - reality won't change regardless of a judges final verdict. Even if this uncomfortable reality remains hidden forever. It is still there.

And I'll tell you, if as a hypothetical scenario you could win a court case simply by stating that you were under influence and therefore not able to give consent to this sexual act that took place the night before, which you now regret (most people who have sex under influence will probably regret it to some extent depending on their moral character, it changes nothing), and all the women who've had sex under influence can now claim rape if they so desire, yeah good luck with that world. The reason why people even drink alcohol in a social setting and take other forms of drugs is to lower their inhibition and feel more relaxed, it's called liquid courage for a reason and people use it for that effect, both sexes do. And hey, if you regret what you did while drinking or taking drugs, learn from your mistake and don't do it again.

And as far as Nat getting in the car afterwards and not looking all chipper and happy...it could just be that she is tired and also feeling the comedown of the drugs she took. No doubt getting railed in both her holes for a few hours would make anyone feel a bit bruised. Not to mention her first time having anal sex. Which could also be a reason she is not looking too happy, maybe she really didn't wanna do that. Not like this anyway. Or maybe she feels ashamed for taking the drugs not really knowing what it was and forgetting about Ethan and safety ( at least she did bring multiple condoms so she is semi-responsible). Or maybe she is mad at Ethan for not checking up on her after she stopped responding to his texts. I mean we know he tried, but she doesn't.

Regardless how it looks the jury is out on that. Maybe this was a dash of cold water for her and she is not sure how she feels about it yet. Or maybe she truly does regret some parts of what happened. Knowing Nat though, I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of days she masturbates in the shower as someone mentioned, thinking of this night and her two holes getting stuffed.
And even if she does regret taking the pill, or getting fucked in the ass to some extent. It won't stop her from doing this again, only next time there will be a lot more cocks involved and less drugs, especially if she truly regrets taking the pill but not the sex part. I can see her dreaming about it at night.

Also I was a bit disappointed that the other girl laying on the couch in the room didn't have a little QoS symbol on her ankle or something, even just as a little "easter egg". Nat doesn't even have to notice it or acknowledge it at all for now. ;)
And the "qos" route, turning down the pill and having sex with the black guy felt kinda lackluster in comparison to the DP scene, but I guess two cocks is always better than one in this case.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
A bit late to playing this update, busy days. I think it was a solid update and the DP scene was very hot. Some of the dialogue across this update was pretty sloppy and unimaginative, but when you write multiple different versions of the dialogue for different paths I can understand why this happens.

And when reading some of the comments it's hard to avoid the big debate surrounding the pill scene and how it should be interpreted. I'll get my two cents in.
We know Nat's intention and why she is there, it's also clear by the narration and dialogue that she is comfortable and willingly accepts all the advances, she likes it. She smokes the pot and we as the player gets to decided whether or not she takes the pill following that. And then they start having sex, the only moment of hesitation from Nat was the anal part. No doubt this pill (whatever drug it was) made her more susceptiple to such an action, but she would have had sex with them regardless, but perhaps not anal sex, this is a valid point. And to that extent I would agree that she is getting taken advantage of. They are slimy college kids who gave her this drug to loosen her mind up and have sex with her. You can certainly look at it this way and I don't blame anyone who does.
She put too much trust in Matt and accepted potentially dangerous drugs, even if they told her what these pills were, they could lie. Even if they take it themselves. She is a first-timer and she is smaller than them. It will hit her differently. Even if it's not something really bad with bad intentions behind it. Still it was a reckless decision by Nat, and I think she knows that which could explain her mood in the car afterwards.

Having said that though. We, the audience, know something they don't. We know she is there to have sex, that is her goal. It would be very different if she was there to just socialize and have a regular good time. Intentions matter, at least to me. Even if it doesn't hold much weight in a court of law. In this sex game, we are the omnipotent fly on the wall who gets to see everything and make choices for these characters. In real life this perspective doesn't exist. We don't know anyone's intentions, even if they tell us they might be lying. But here in this game...we know everything the writer wants us to know. And we know how Nat is feeling, and we know what she wants.

Every person has an intrinsic responsibility for their own actions and decisions (only exception to this would be people who are underage) but that's not what we are dealing with here. This applies to people under influnence as well, willingly under influence. The law can't take that away from you. The president can't take that away from you. God himself can't take that away from you.
Even if these entities are successful in doing this for you - relinquishing your responsibility - reality won't change regardless of a judges final verdict. Even if this uncomfortable reality remains hidden forever. It is still there.

And I'll tell you, if as a hypothetical scenario you could win a court case simply by stating that you were under influence and therefore not able to give consent to this sexual act that took place the night before, which you now regret (most people who have sex under influence will probably regret it to some extent depending on their moral character, it changes nothing), and all the women who've had sex under influence can now claim rape if they so desire, yeah good luck with that world. The reason why people even drink alcohol in a social setting and take other forms of drugs is to lower their inhibition and feel more relaxed, it's called liquid courage for a reason and people use it for that effect, both sexes do. And hey, if you regret what you did while drinking or taking drugs, learn from your mistake and don't do it again.

And as far as Nat getting in the car afterwards and not looking all chipper and happy...it could just be that she is tired and also feeling the comedown of the drugs she took. No doubt getting railed in both her holes for a few hours would make anyone feel a bit bruised. Not to mention her first time having anal sex. Which could also be a reason she is not looking too happy, maybe she really didn't wanna do that. Not like this anyway. Or maybe she feels ashamed for taking the drugs not really knowing what it was and forgetting about Ethan and safety ( at least she did bring multiple condoms so she is semi-responsible). Or maybe she is mad at Ethan for not checking up on her after she stopped responding to his texts. I mean we know he tried, but she doesn't.

Regardless how it looks the jury is out on that. Maybe this was a dash of cold water for her and she is not sure how she feels about it yet. Or maybe she truly does regret some parts of what happened. Knowing Nat though, I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of days she masturbates in the shower as someone mentioned, thinking of this night and her two holes getting stuffed.
And even if she does regret taking the pill, or getting fucked in the ass to some extent. It won't stop her from doing this again, only next time there will be a lot more cocks involved and less drugs, especially if she truly regrets taking the pill but not the sex part. I can see her dreaming about it at night.

Also I was a bit disappointed that the other girl laying on the couch in the room didn't have a little QoS symbol on her ankle or something, even just as a little "easter egg". Nat doesn't even have to notice it or acknowledge it at all for now. ;)
And the "qos" route, turning down the pill and having sex with the black guy felt kinda lackluster in comparison to the DP scene, but I guess two cocks is always better than one in this case.

Everything is perfect in your analysis, but at this point a legitimate question, considering that Ethan is what he is, and Nat now loves to fuck with pigs and dogs, don't misinterpret my statement, at this exact moment, what does this couple represent, this story, it is clear that there is no point of return, and it is normal for Nat to increase the cocks, the destiny is to increase the number, all this, even net of the game, what reason does the couple have for existing?

Kindly without the usual characters who repeat the usual fairy tale to me, if you don't like it etc. but even in a game of this size a point must be made, this last scene beyond the various considerations, in reality, in your opinion, what does it leave for the couple, regardless of the path, because it is evident in any path that the situation should give an inspiration to the couple . Thank you

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Having said that though. We, the audience, know something they don't. We know she is there to have sex, that is her goal. It would be very different if she was there to just socialize and have a regular good time. Intentions matter, at least to me. Even if it doesn't hold much weight in a court of law. In this sex game, we are the omnipotent fly on the wall who gets to see everything and make choices for these characters. In real life this perspective doesn't exist. We don't know anyone's intentions, even if they tell us they might be lying. But here in this game...we know everything the writer wants us to know. And we know how Nat is feeling, and we know what she wants.

Well if she hadn't turned off the notifications on her phone she could be mad at Ethan, IMO her attitude coming back to the car (takes the pill) could be the result of being sexually broken and exhausted or regretting that she didn't plan on taking things that far without consulting hubby, or... she is ashamed she loved it so much, or all of the abovw!

Missed opportunity was Ethan should have recorded them, with his phone, when he was outside the window!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Everything is perfect in your analysis, but at this point a legitimate question, considering that Ethan is what he is, and Nat now loves to fuck with pigs and dogs, don't misinterpret my statement, at this exact moment, what does this couple represent, this story, it is clear that there is no point of return, and it is normal for Nat to increase the cocks, the destiny is to increase the number, all this, even net of the game, what reason does the couple have for existing?

Kindly without the usual characters who repeat the usual fairy tale to me, if you don't like it etc. but even in a game of this size a point must be made, this last scene beyond the various considerations, in reality, in your opinion, what does it leave for the couple, regardless of the path, because it is evident in any path that the situation should give an inspiration to the couple . Thank you
not going to go deep about the legal aspects of it....
but, people can love and support each other despite taking a very deep dive into their sexual explorations. Nat still realized that Ethan would be waiting no matter what she did, and he saw and heard firsthand she wasn't being really harmed, and he'd protect her safety while giving her room. Extreme? Or not?

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
" Nat still realized that Ethan would be waiting no matter what she did, " usually the hooker leaves after sex... why should he wait for her? a coffee and back to the street at best. he could at least make money...

• Haha
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

wetlilsister

Mar 11, 2020
what is the problem?
here works fine!

have you reparied the permission with the terminal?
you have to MARGE THE GAME FOLDER...
do not raplace it
after open the package go to Contents/Resources/autorun/ than by hold the alt key drug the game folder from the pc version inside the autorun folder in the mac game
guess i wasnt merging them properly...thanks for the advice! I got it working!

Reactions: Big Rooster

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
not going to go deep about the legal aspects of it....
but, people can love and support each other despite taking a very deep dive into their sexual explorations. Nat still realized that Ethan would be waiting no matter what she did, and he saw and heard firsthand she wasn't being really harmed, and he'd protect her safety while giving her room. Extreme? Or not?

I wasn't talking about legal matters, I was just talking about what would happen the next day, the moment she gets into the car, I think none of the people wanted to talk, you can read it from Nat's response, no one says it wasn't wanted, but the attitudes leave doubts, even Ethan's reaction if you follow the sharing path and he takes Nat away, it was just my consideration, this is love, but in certain extremes no, this is just a weakness and passivity, let's not make the love discussion ridiculous, I can understand it, if both together, do an exploratory action with others, but at this level, no, the husband who is a driver, and Nat, with whatever motivation he has and the way he dresses, seems like a prostitute, with respect for a prostitute, who Against her will she has to do it to live or because she is forced.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
" Nat still realized that Ethan would be waiting no matter what she did, " usually the hooker leaves after sex... why should he wait for her? a coffee and back to the street at best. he could at least make money...
[/CITAZIONE]

Calling Nat a prostitute would mean offending a girl who has to fuck for blackmail or to live, Nat is a woman worse than prostitutes, and Ethan is a being, no man, it's not part of being a man, but a person who passively watches. I'm not a puritan, but these situations are disgusting, it's not love. I see it as carelessness.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"prostitute, who Against her will she has to do it to live or because she is forced. " i wasn't willing to disregard prostitutes, they deserve much more respect than the female character depicted in this game. my office is near where the prostitute works, i can see them in their truck and you can see on their face the price they pay, they're all old tired etc, most of those women have a reason to do so and i'm not mentioning how they're probably keeping the streets more safe for other women all over the world.
To get back to the game, that's the only issue the male MC could keep an interest in that "mariage" there's no love no sex she has no money, why would someone bother with such a burden. he's still young, he could start over, leave her , meet anyone in the world it would be better for him, nothing ties them but the game title,their couple is empty

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I wasn't talking about legal matters, I was just talking about what would happen the next day, the moment she gets into the car, I think none of the people wanted to talk, you can read it from Nat's response, no one says it wasn't wanted, but the attitudes leave doubts, even Ethan's reaction if you follow the sharing path and he takes Nat away, it was just my consideration, this is love, but in certain extremes no, this is just a let's not make the love discussion ridiculous, I can understand it, if both together, do an exploratory action with others, but at this level, no, the husband who is a driver, and Nat, with whatever motivation he has and the way he dresses, seems like a prostitute, with respect for a prostitute, who Against her will she has to do it to live or because she is forced.
I can see your point, and don't disagree with that assessment of the situation. In one route Ethan takes Nat out of there because she is being abused, but it is kind of ambiguous in the other routes, because when he sees her getting double-teamed she not complaining or struggling, and he can hear her pleasure. So... some people live very different lives, who are we to judge. And as I agree weakness and passivity, are not something to be proud of, it's some of the various traits of personality explored in this game. I try to play just about every route, some are like bleh, and some are IMO great. And Nat dressing the part is just a part of her signaling her intentions. screenshot0026_edited.jpg

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I can see your point, and don't disagree with that assessment of the situation. In one route Ethan takes Nat out of there because she is being abused, but it is kind of ambiguous in the other routes, because when he sees her getting double-teamed she not complaining or struggling, and he can hear her pleasure. So... some people live very different lives, who are we to judge. And as I agree weakness and passivity, are not something to be proud of, it's some of the various traits of personality explored in this game. I try to play just about every route, some are like bleh, and some are IMO great. And Nat dressing the part is just a part of her signaling her intentions. View attachment 3249937
which path she is being abused?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But are you really still talking about courts and judges and lawsuits?
Have you ever been on a college campus?
The first thing that would happen in such cases is that the rector of the university would be involved and a scandal would erupt in the newspapers and in the city!

Nat is just a whore going to a frat-party
no judge would accuse students of rape because these things often happen in the most unruly frat parties
She not only chooses with her own free will to go to the party but also has her husband drive her to the party waiting for her outside in his car

This story is about a married couple where the husband likes to be cuckolded, and it seems that the wife (Nat) is finally beginning to accept that Ethan is a happy cuckold and she likes that!...
Did you know that the police before entering a university campus would contact the Dean?

Why can't you understand that Nat went to the frat-party knowing exactly what goes on at these parties... after all she graduated a few years earlier and says she missed opportunities because back in the day she was full of clichés of social respectability that she now is startinng to regrets...
Nat even carries a large number of condoms with her :devilish:

She is voluntarily aware that she wants to do today what she failed to do years ago.

She would never make any complaint against the boys because it would jeopardize her and her husband's respectability!
She is not the victim of the sex she has with the college students because she is the ones who want to have sex with them...a college campus is the most protected and perfect place to do this... and if there were minors (it is possible that in a college there are also 16 or17 years old teenger) there she would be the one in trouble with the law!

In fact, the only one complaining is Becca the little girl who is a little fat and bitchy Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.54.46.jpg
this scene is amazing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes Becca is definitely a bitch who will spread to all the college students what Matt and Tyson are doing with "THE WHORE NAT" and that she can be their mother!
in fact shortly thereafter...
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.58.18.jpg
Ely arrives and starts railing showing her displeasure
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 15.58.44.jpg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She's Nat whore baby!!
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 16.01.26.jpg
Wow Ely is so fucking hot with her angry face:love:
it's really a shame that Ely is leaving I hope that at the next party we can see her getting laid by some BBC to get revenge on Matt:cool:

here there are some important pics to understand the sense of the scene at frat-party
but you have to select the correct choices to get the complete scene!

Even looking at the whole sex scene, there are no signs of rape and as you should know what happens at a frat party inside of a college cannot be reported to the police in a direct way... because the police will first contact the Dean and only after that there will be action because the students are busy to get the degree and should not be disturbed and within a college cannot be accused of anything... such a court case would never come and would surely be detrimental to the reputation of Ethan's wife who would be the only one risking jail time....
None of the spouses of this couple would have any advantage in filing rape charges against boys who may be half Nat's age (Nat is over 30 and the students are 18!...no judge would jeopardize the careers of promising students to defend a couple where the husband likes to be a cuckold and the wife is becoming a whore that likes to fuck underage boys! (even it was her huband who pushed her to be a whore it was hr in the party)
Maybe Ethan can be accused to be Nat pimp!

This is the story of a cuckold who loves being a cuckold and loves to smell other men's cum on his wife body, hair and love to see her in a mess state. so if they ever go through a court trial blaming the boys do you really think the judge would arrest the college students?
The ones who would have the most to lose in such a trial would only be Nat and Ethan!... They would be fired and no one would hire them even as scullions...and they would definitely have to change cities and perhaps change their names with new IDs to avoid public ridicule

Just my 2 cents!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes