robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i kinda gave up on this one since the dev seems to only focus on having wifey cheat with the black dude and not so much content with the hubby. i prefer games where white guys don't get cucked, so i played the vanilla path...and it's pretty boring lately. still i always check the updates to see if there is any new content for me..not usually. have to wait and see since i haven't played the update yet. just DL'd it.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
i kinda gave up on this one since the dev seems to only focus on having wifey cheat with the black dude and not so much content with the hubby. i prefer games where white guys don't get cucked, so i played the vanilla path...and it's pretty boring lately. still i always check the updates to see if there is any new content for me..not usually. have to wait and see since i haven't played the update yet. just DL'd it.
Cuck hubbys are there to drive the Goddess to get fucked and then eat the creampie after. Ethan knows his place.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Holy shit Mr T is in the gangbang :ROFLMAO: And for Ethan the cuck

View attachment 3453167
1710714016529.png Wow Darrell got some Got Name list Coming, Keep Coming guys I love it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cuck hubbys are there to drive the Goddess to get fucked and then eat the creampie after. Ethan knows his place.
Lol, True. Some Hard work by Darrell MC appreciate as he knows When the Bull is ready lend him a Hand and Put that Cock inside Nat :KEK::KEK:

Nat needs a fat black cock
Darrell and Brothers Joining from Next time, Fat Cocks Lists awaiting :love::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
finally some Peter, thought he had already passed away.
Peter was alive actually but was spying on Nat from the Graves so Basically Was Alive :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:It seems to me that the game has become too bright and the graphics have become uglier
Peter's head was Shinning bright after watching his Nat, That is Why :KEK: :KEK:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
som1 post some spoiler previews from this update.. i never found the new scenes anyway.. so i might aswell just look the peviews up lol

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes