AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I hate characters in NTR games that look like they're keeping a constant and huge supply of dump in their underwear. A subliminal ad for Pampers. This update had plenty of that.
No biggie, as I was spoiled in the previous updates :).

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
what stat requirements do you need to get the homeless guy in the park to get that close to them, cause in mine as soon as he came out of his hiding spot etan and nat ran away to the parking lot like scared little bitches. Also can anything happen with Nat and Malcolm at the restaurant or the waiter thats flirting with Nat?
View attachment 3454013
Had Nat gone on a date with Darrell and Darrell had taken Nat to the park, the homeless man would have kept his distance. Seems only one man can protect Nat.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
what stat requirements do you need to get the homeless guy in the park to get that close to them, cause in mine as soon as he came out of his hiding spot etan and nat ran away to the parking lot like scared little bitches. Also can anything happen with Nat and Malcolm at the restaurant or the waiter thats flirting with Nat?
View attachment 3454013
Why does the SS look like Nat and Ethan are dancing in between the Park? :KEK: :KEK: Is the Homeless guy is Ghost or Something that Makes them Dance and Run for life :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Strange maybe they saw some Fat Snakes there that reminded them of Darrell can be the case :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Had Nat gone on a date with Darrell and Darrell had taken Nat to the park, the homeless man would have kept his distance. Seems only one man can protect Nat.
I feel the same way, If Darrell had been there He would have made the Thief, Burglar, or Any Homeless Man away by Only Unzipping his Pants :KEK: :KEK: , No Sword needed and No use of any power just Un Zip the Pants and they would have Shocked and run in fear :LOL::LOL:

ntr reluctant path and cuckold ntr reluctant path and ends up in park with Ethan
Still Ethan is Running/Dancing with Nat in the Park :LOL: :LOL:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I liked the new release. Some Peter as fortold. I would have like to see him go a little further with Nat. The last time he was able to lick the pussy ! However she was drunk at the time... Here She is sober. I found the progression of Ethan good in the paths. I see how they are getting closer in the Romantic paths and other with Ethan in them . I also see where there is potential in the corporate dude when he invited Nat... and Ethan to his party... So, A new player just got introduced. This is Great !

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Second empty update in a row...
Is this becoming a trend?
Not sure what you mean by empty, I guess if you only play one or two routes then you have to wait for those routes to be updated, I try to play all of them so there is always new content. I also think that this update has now set the scene for more exhibitionism in the future so overall I was quite happy.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I liked the update, I want more Peter stuff now.
It's weird, because I was not a fan of Peter.
can't deny you Brother as Peter Shinning's head Shined a Lot in this Update :KEK::KEK: and Peter & Darrell Clash for Nat in Next update, How does it Sounds? :LUL: :LUL:

Next Peter update:

Next Update Peter will be Morphed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I liked the update, I want more Peter stuff now.
It's weird, because I was not a fan of Peter.
I suppose that over time we could see sex scenes on Peter's route, I wonder if we could see a Peter who could dominate Nat to have wild anal sex that makes her scream with pleasure, could it be something like that? :unsure: :cool: (y)

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes