Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
The specificity of this game is around NTR. I expected there to be at least one scene like this in every update. Long sex with husband... Peter touched breasts... The homeless man touched...
This is all!
Not really. It's a couple exploring their sexuality. Yes, update was a bit slow especially if you don't care for Peter. But thats what makes the story good, not rushing headlong into things.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not every release will have MC fucking anything that moves... A least not the good ones. Especially one that updates every 30 days! This release was good in the fact it set up much more to happen in the story later. Peter gained ground, Ethan and Nat are closer in several of the paths. The one I like most is Nat meeting a new Character at the restaurant that invited her and Ethan to join in a party. This I am sure will pay in the future ! Great Job Kingb !

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Not every release will have MC fucking anything that moves... A least not the good ones. Especially one that updates every 30 days! This release was good in the fact it set up much more to happen in the story later. Peter gained ground, Ethan and Nat are closer in several of the paths. The one I like most is Nat meeting a new Character at the restaurant that invited her and Ethan to join in a party. This I am sure will pay in the future ! Great Job Kingb !
yeah i like malcolm, at the moment is the most rich man in the game, with this idea i have an imaginary scenario, i hope king b do it possible.
I cant wait for the next update its time for the alpha male "Darrel" i hope a great fuck scene

Reactions: Chemish

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Not really. It's a couple exploring their sexuality. Yes, update was a bit slow especially if you don't care for Peter. But thats what makes the story good, not rushing headlong into things.
In that you are right, there are many routes to see how far Ethan/Nat go where we can see differences between them, especially in the routes where there is a lot of Nat's corruption, how long will it take to see a BBC gangbang where Nat becomes Darrel's pet, maybe something So? :unsure: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think Nat being gangbanged is inevitable. When she goes to the college after the cheating path. The update Nat was in the bathroom dealing with the pounding she received she seemed to like the adventure. So the next step would be a gangbang.
she had a 4-way with Jenna and multiple threeways, so she's close. IDK if a MMMF really constitutes a gangbang, but if the fat bitch didn't cock-block that third guy in the frathouse VIP room...

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
she had a 4-way with Jenna and multiple threeways, so she's close. IDK if a MMMF really constitutes a gangbang, but if the fat bitch didn't cock-block that third guy in the frathouse VIP room...
If he would have finish out the frat house scene like he originally set it up for but then got gutless on it because he couldn't bring himself to "open up that can of worms ", the gangbang would have already have happened.

Reactions: Fritzmiester

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Laying more of the groundwork to keep more of a coherent story.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Enferno

Sep 6, 2023
Why jump all over the place instead of finishing out what is already there? Also, why not give us choices? This auto plays out every scene after a certain point without us being able to make the choices. Why can we not stop the truck drivers? Let the homeless guys join in? Let her give it to peter? Let her go all the way with the guys in the dance club?! We get no friggin choice man..

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Why jump all over the place instead of finishing out what is already there? Also, why not give us choices? This auto plays out every scene after a certain point without us being able to make the choices. Why can we not stop the truck drivers? Let the homeless guys join in? Let her give it to peter? Let her go all the way with the guys in the dance club?! We get no friggin choice man..
There is a game like that and it's called TACO, where the wife is a sloppy cum dumpster.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
KingB, in the cheating path, I would love to see Darell put Nat to work on the street, start pimping her, have her service a motorcycle gang who do a gangbang on her. Get her pumped full with drugs and addicted. After a weekend she is brought home saturated in cum, by bikers, dumped inside her front door while Ethan watches in shock. Since she is making so much money, he keeps quiet and just cleans her up and nurses her back to health. They don't talk about the cheating, but, it is obvious to both that they know. They are now living a lie in their marriage. Nat is in control, even forcing Ethan to clean her up with his mouth and tongue, all her holes.
Still love the idea of Nat working at a Queen of Spades after-hours club, servicing high rollers with extreme kinks and fetishes. KingB, let's take Nat much lower into the abyss of lust and corruption. At some point, Nat tells Darell that she's carrying his baby, and she wants to stay married to Ethan and make it work.
For a while, she keeps whoring even as her baby bump grows.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
KingB, in the cheating path, I would love to see Darell put Nat to work on the street, start pimping her, have her service a motorcycle gang who do a gangbang on her. Get her pumped full with drugs and addicted. After a weekend she is brought home saturated in cum, by bikers, dumped inside her front door while Ethan watches in shock. Since she is making so much money, he keeps quiet and just cleans her up and nurses her back to health. They don't talk about the cheating, but, it is obvious to both that they know. They are now living a lie in their marriage. Nat is in control, even forcing Ethan to clean her up with his mouth and tongue, all her holes.
Still love the idea of Nat working at a Queen of Spades after-hours club, servicing high rollers with extreme kinks and fetishes. KingB, let's take Nat much lower into the abyss of lust and corruption. At some point, Nat tells Darell that she's carrying his baby, and she wants to stay married to Ethan and make it work.
For a while, she keeps whoring even as her baby bump grows.
giphy.gif

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes