deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I think that the dev should divide the paths in a better way so that the new content is not lost. Example, I have not been able to see chapter 60, only in the images folder, I could see it in the pdf guide, it sucks, nor can you enlarge it or put a hint system to see all content the replay value is null

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
My comment will be deleted: But for admin... I ONLY ASK A question.. Regarding the GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People say great update... But.. I download the latest.. and I don't see any update..
Help... On Cuck path
Too many paths and to long of an update on my path.
This game does not appeal to me than it use too.. Too may paths.. Keep it simple DEV..
From watch.. In the bin and Ignore..
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420 and crisbr

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How many paths are there?
I only know of cuck and cheating route. I guess there is a pure love route as well. Are there any more?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I actually wanted to see the waiter get some action with her when she’s teasing him also that other guy she met who was having a private party at the restaurant, I guess I’m just too used to playing “Myriam” where she can fuck anybody she wants or can say no
Myriam is a gem in terms of possible paths and branches.
You're into fake incest - there's Marc.
You're into fake incest, where Momma's in control - go dominate the boy.
You're into submissive girls - go on, there are a bunch of dudes.
Want to play maximum whore - you can.
Want her to have only one, special dude - there you have it.
Want lezzy stuff - yup, it is in there.

There are two issues that I have with Zorlun's game: lack of animations(even good ol' image1-image2 switching within Ren'Py) and Myriam herself is kinda...meh.

And talking about my issues with this game and Darrel fanboys...
If it's all about that dude - then don't introduce Peters and Carls of the world.
If there weren't these dudes: cool, interracial stuff - your merryhaa2 dudes will jerk off to this for eternity. But since you've introduced people not named Darrel - time for lads to get some action.
One could argue about "different folks - different pace", but the game's 2 years in.
Matt had his fun 2 times, Ethan - a bunch, Peter - 0, your Carls and Vances - none.
Branching with LIs is done in such a weird way that one path seems to be near closure, while all the other ones feel like they've not even reached the middle)

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 22.58.59.png

Sorry, but this guy is living the dream.
The frat party was hot AF. Peaking thru the window was nut busting!
That was some proper dominance. Bravo dev!

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Path assistance. I played awhile back without a walkthrough or looking at the stats. I believe Ethan put the video online without Nats permission. You are given 2 options Nat forgives him and tells him to delete it, the other option is to make Ethan pay for it. If you choose Ethan to pay for it she ask Ethan if he wants her to go on the date with Darrel. Ethan will choose he changed his mind. Nat will tell Ethan Darrel is already here and she will go out with him anyway. When she gets back she will fuck Darrel. There is more but I don't feel typing the whole thing is relevant. Thought it was the dominant path but not sure. Anyone know for sure.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I know Darrell is the big dog, but someone said in the thread there are other options.
Carl-Virgin
Jenna-Alpha Female
Peter-Old Fart
Vance-The one that will make her not want to do it anymore
Riya-Freshly popped Cherry
Malcolm-Pimp her out to the board room
Rob-Riya stalker
Sam-King Cuck
The waiter doesn't he look like the guy in the hotel that was looking at Darrel/Ethan and Nat.
Variety is the spice of life.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes