Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
the whore wife fucking the black dude. just like every update since the game started.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1712139_comp3.gif
look at this image and tell us again, what did you miss?

Adhdclassic said:
Gotta say it was good to see that MC penis was changed. Originally it looked like a Vienna Sausage then later it was seriously increased in size. Get tired of the tiny dick vs the enormous dick. Now it's above norm vs the enormous dick.
think it's a variable depending on the path: Beta Cuck = Vienna Sausage vs. Happy/Dom Cuck = above norm

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I know Darrell is the big dog, but someone said in the thread there are other options.
Carl-Virgin
Jenna-Alpha Female
Peter-Old Fart
Vance-The one that will make her not want to do it anymore
Riya-Freshly popped Cherry
Malcolm-Pimp her out to the board room
Rob-Riya stalker
Sam-King Cuck
The waiter doesn't he look like the guy in the hotel that was looking at Darrel/Ethan and Nat.
Variety is the spice of life.
Ahhh I forgot about Vance... I wonder if he will turn up later in the cheating part where Nat and the MC aren't together or some other path?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I wonder if B is going to do anything with the cheating path where Ethan kicks her out and she declines all of the sexual deals that jenna is throwing at her. There hasn't been a follow up on her end. Ethan got with Riya.

Reactions: Ursus4321

exsomon

May 11, 2020
what was the phone thingie
what were two guy watching in their phones
to many branches i can not be sure

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I accidentally had two versions of the game open so the main menu music was playing during some of the NTR dialogue that led into a sex scene. It actually really fits the vibe of those scenes well. I might make a mod to add it or something.

Reactions: Chemish

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
King B I hope this doesn't come across as racist but can you make Riya less yellow? Even those with Asian heritage aren't that yellow. It's more like she has Jaundice.

Reactions: Back

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
How many times does she have to fuck him? There’s other characters in the game who havnt gotten any yet? View attachment 3711303
Are you talking specifically about characters update schedules or the story in general? Because some of us love the story of a bull getting too close in a relationship and taking over. Once a hotwife fucks other guys or the bull shares her then she's just a slut and every guy sharing her is a cuck. Loses the appeal real fast. That's why TACOS burnt out, because the wife slept with everyone

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Are you talking specifically about characters update schedules or the story in general? Because some of us love the story of a bull getting too close in a relationship and taking over. Once a hotwife fucks other guys or the bull shares her then she's just a slut and every guy sharing her is a cuck. Loses the appeal real fast. That's why TACOS burnt out, because the wife slept with everyone
this update was short good but something was off
no NTR no cry. They could be caught and later on other gym members could gossip and make advances or harass her
leaving Nat either comply, leave work or complain to Darrel which would either Darrell kicking them out or try pimping Nat to them someway and that phone recording is good for his site where i expect to see different girls evaluated within

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
this update was short good but something was off
no NTR no cry. They could be caught and later on other gym members could gossip and make advances or harass her
leaving Nat either comply, leave work or complain to Darrel which would either Darrell kicking them out or try pimping Nat to them someway
So, you want Darrel, of all motherfuckers in this game, who also seems to be involved in some shady shit to make money, to turn from Thanos into some crazy sissy ass cuck with 0 self-esteem and masculine pride, or an Ethan to be more specific, just to pimp Nat out to who exactly ?? A bunch of old farts and ugly bastards for 'the plot', like it usually happens ??:ROFLMAO: Lol, come on, dude. This game does have NTR and hard cucking, but thank King B., so far, there's no old farts and ugly bastards except the old Pete, who'd most likely die of a heart attack or blue balls, if he ever caught Nat getting dicked down like she did in this update.:whistle:

Are you talking specifically about characters update schedules or the story in general? Because some of us love the story of a bull getting too close in a relationship and taking over. Once a hotwife fucks other guys or the bull shares her then she's just a slut and every guy sharing her is a cuck. Loses the appeal real fast.
I respectfully disagree. Some characters, just like men IRL, CANNOT become if they ain't into it cuz of various obvious reasons, like Ethan is, according to the dictionary. So no, a woman cheating on her man doesn't make him a cuck if he dumps her ass or hate-fucks her first before dumping her ass for good, it only makes her a dumb cheating ho and him an alpha boss. However, if he starts stroking his pee-pee like a deranged creep while seeing her get fucked or while he's listening to her stories about her ho adventures, then he automatically becomes one, and there's no amount of bullshit in this cosmos a beta wimp like the pathetic clown, Ethan, in this story can use to defend himself. Period.

His woman's gone, his pride's gone, what's there left to give him the feeling of sexual satisfaction ?? I sincerely hope all those stories about cucks being a real thing IRL are just that, some made-up bullshit posted by trolls on the internet, cuz calling that shit a 'lifestyle' is proof that the guy practicing it has serious mental issues and doesn't belong near a woman.

the whore wife fucking the black dude. just like every update since the game started.
That's the whole point of the story tho, and by that, I mean the couple's actual duet of love and lust. Nat gets to have her share of fun as a hotwife, cuz her husband is a complete idiotic and pathetic cuck, who also gets some pity pussy here and there, but it should be obvious by now that Darrel's her LI and most likely the dev's favorite character or his self-insert, which would explain why he's more OP than a fat guy's farts after eating a whole damn pot of beans lol.

Supposedly, there's a 'romance' path too, but I bet it's disgustingly boring and hilariously outclassed by it's NTR counterpart, so I never even bothered to give it a try... gonna let the peeps who played it share their thoughts about it. Anyway, whether this update was good or bad, it's up to everyone to decide based on their own criteria, tastes and preferences, but the good news is that Nat became sexier, sluttier and hornier than she ever was... seeing her get her back blown out almost literally like that more by other guys too in the next updates should be great.

Reactions: rKnight and sxj1999

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Romance Path is actually pretty good tbh,there's many love scenes between the MC & Nat,that's what sets this game apart..Every route has different dialogues,scenes,consequences and so on.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For those who are asking why the gym scene doesn't start after the park scene the park scene means that Nat and Ethan have a good relationship. Therefore, you are either in the vanilla or cuckold routes unless you are in the Ethan oblivious NTR route. The scene in the gym is an NTR route scene only UNLESS you are in one of the cuckold routes where you were given the option to work for Darrel. If you had that option and selected to work for Jenna, you will not get the scene. If you choose to work for Peter, you won't get the scene. In other words, there are just a lot of reasons why you may not get the scene. If there is none of the above reasons why you don't get the scene, your save may be broken and you may have to start from an earlier point in the save. I've found that two or three scenes earlier usually does it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because it is. If my memory serves me right, one of the options at Viewport in DAZ has very similar look to the visuals in this game.
Yup, you're right, never realized that before, real similar to cartoon shaded view:

cs2.jpg

if that's truly part of his workflow I've a newfound respect for this dev which ive never been a fan of, that's an extremely quick way to produce images without having to crank renders :LOL:

LexPro

May 4, 2017
My guess is that B drowning in to milking, otherwise why would he spend time on making another one shit scene with Darell

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I played again I realized she does not know Darrell has her on the internet. That makes for a perfect branch split. She finds out and just like the car scene when Ethan told her she has a choice choose Darrel or she can get upset and leave. it will keep NTR or start a redemption. Even though we know that will not happen. But King B think about it.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
Request to the respected game uploaders! Post the Walkthrough too! A very convenient thing! Thank you very much!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Request to the respected game uploaders! Post the Walkthrough too! A very convenient thing! Thank you very much!
The walkthrough is in the game. Click on help/guide on the main menu. You can also find it in the game files if you want to open it separately.

Reactions: atrebor68
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes