Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something you have to learn is that the end of a relationship can create the basis for another one to be born with Riya and where she can have a new happy life, there is also the possibility that separation does not mean breakup and they can still reconcile despite all the damage.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Something you have to learn is that the end of a relationship can create the basis for another one to be born with Riya and where she can have a new happy life, there is also the possibility that separation does not mean breakup and they can still reconcile despite all the damage.
You're right, my friend!
,,,but not on that specific path where Ethan denies himself to cheat (means no Riya) and Nat does the exact opposite. In addition both refuses to work on their marriage.
Both are doomed with an early an end on that path and King B greets you with the outro "Insert coin to continue"!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something I can tell you, I say from experience, is that the happiest couple can accumulate enormous scars, which are those very bad moments where the easiest thing would be to end but they still decide to take a leap of faith and give themselves a new opportunity to be happy together, maybe It is always a good idea to have a coin in your pocket.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Something I can tell you, I say from experience, is that the happiest couple can accumulate enormous scars, which are those very bad moments where the easiest thing would be to end but they still decide to take a leap of faith and give themselves a new opportunity to be happy together, maybe It is always a good idea to have a coin in your pocket.
Can't argue with that. There are strong couples out there.
The only problem I see here is that you bring the real world into this game discussion while I show off the possible ending for Nat's ntr route (NTR Ethan kick Nat) you mentioned earlier.
Then you talk about Riya (NTR Nat & Ethan cheat / NTR Ethan dominant) or about reality how a couple can discuss it out and forgive (NTR Ethan suspect), which are total different NTR routes in the game than the one you talked about first.
I don't really know what to tell you anymore about your questions and reality advises when it comes to Nat and Ethan...?

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I believe it in all routes where Ethan gets the job Riya is inevitable, the fact that in some of these routes she has not advanced much or is not present does not mean that she will not be there later, she is not going to create such an interesting character so as not to squeeze the most out of her

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
One route besides sharing/hotwife I'd like to see is not because I like Peter but the possibility that when Peter molests Nat and they end up having sex, he suddenly dies and Nat gets panic.
She admits to Ethan and both try to get rid off the corpse because the whole Peter and Nat thing happened in Nat's and Ethan's house.

This also means we have room for new character like a 50 year old buddy...

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Peter molests Nat and they end up having sex, he suddenly dies and Nat gets panic.
She admits to Ethan and both try to get rid off the corpse because the whole Peter and Nat thing happened in Nat's and Ethan's house.
This sound so fun.
I would really like to play a scene where Nat and Ethan have to hide Peters corpse.
Weird stuff could happen, as an example "Peter is naked and has still an erect penis"
Suddenly the doorbell rings and the couple gets a spontanous visit from Ethan's parents.
Just in time they are able to hide the body under the couch but the cock pops out through the seat cushion.
Fortunately Nat is wearing a short skirt and sits on "Peters Pecker" she hides it inside her special box during the visit.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
This sound so fun.
I would really like to play a scene where Nat and Ethan have to hide Peters corpse.
Weird stuff could happen, as an example "Peter is naked and has still an erect penis"
Suddenly the doorbell rings and the couple gets a spontanous visit from Ethan's parents.
Just in time they are able to hide the body under the couch but the cock pops out through the seat cushion.
Fortunately Nat is wearing a short skirt and sits on "Peters Pecker" she hides it inside her special box during the visit.
Nice :ROFLMAO: in this case Peter could also be still alive and the three, Peter, Nat and voyeur Ethan were surprised by the visit of Ethan's parents.
Peter was naked managed to throw out his clothes out of the window but was too late climb out and just managed to hide under the couch.
Unfortunately (or better said thankfully for Nat) Peter popped himself some blue pills...

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Nice :ROFLMAO: in this case Peter could also be still alive and the three, Peter, Nat and voyeur Ethan were surprised by the visit of Ethan's parents.
Peter was naked managed to throw out his clothes through the window but was to late climb out and just managed to hide under the couch.
Unfortunately (or better said thankfully for Nat) Peter popped himself some blue pills...
A great idea, poor blue balled Peter, he has suffered enough.
Finally he gets his Pecker inside Nat.
Poor Nat has intercourse unintentionally in front of Ethan's parents.
Only Ethan assumes what is happening beneath the skirt.
Suddenly Nat orgasms...:oops:

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
A great idea, poor blue balled Peter, he has suffered enough.
Finally he gets his Pecker inside Nat.
Poor Nat has intercourse unintentionally in front of Ethan's parents.
Only Ethan assumes what is happening beneath he skirt.
Suddenly Nat orgasms...:oops:
...that was the point were Ethan's old lady got suspicious.
She was in her early 50'ies married at young age and is still fit and well proportioned unlike Ethan's old man who worked in the mines, got early retired and ended up sitting in rollator with an oxygen bottle installed. After she noticed something fishy going on, she looked Nat deep in the eyes, excused herself for a minute for a walk to the toilet and then went straight to Nat saying "sweetheart why don't you offer us some tea or coffee, I'll take your seat next to my son...I've missed his company for so long".
Unable to resist and still shaking Nat stood up and Ethan's old lady's eyes were sparking...
Ethan ashamed of the whole situation didn't dare to look at his mother and moved his sight to the ground while she raised her voiced and said "pff...like father like son...well well, honey why don't you move your dad near to the window..."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there a route with no sloppy seconds? Where she fucks around by herself? Without the husband eating cum or getting in any contact with another man's jizz? I stopped playing when main char only option was to eat cum or go ballz deep in it. lmao
You went full cuckold route. Try the Ethan reluctant /-oblivious /-coerced routes. See the in game guide!

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes