Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I hope the next update is more spicy than the college party which (it seems) got mixed feedback

IMO it was reemphasizing things already laid out previously, and the college party scene is only a segway. I'll be looking forward to how King B incorporates the meeting with Matt at the party, with the previous encounters showing him (bar scene w/Jenna or Ethan routes) where Ethan already has seen Matt dancing and later on, feeling up Nat!

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
IMO it was reemphasizing things already laid out previously, and the college party scene is only a segway. I'll be looking forward to how King B incorporates the meeting with Matt at the party, with the previous encounters showing him (bar scene w/Jenna or Ethan routes) where Ethan already has seen Matt dancing and later on, feeling up Nat!
Idk it sounds so uninteresting to me for nat to be doing anything without ethan. I'd figure she gets fucked in place of that girl carl had a crush on, maybe ethan catches them at best deciding to follow her. Otherwise she gets a train ran on her or something by the 3 dudes that hit on her. I figure if it goes down that way as long as the fat one gets a turn too lmao. Give me pimp ethan route where he's at the door collecting entrance fees while she's getting gangbanged laying belly down on one of those podiums. Having her have something happen with just matt for its own sake sounds lame given how all the dialogue makes him out to be such a clown Since there's an ethan dom route and a route where he can be both dominant and a cuck, there's no reason for that not to be a pimp route since that's ultimately what a pimp kind of is. Why go halfsies right? Maybe that can be the forgiveness route where he goes cold routed and decides to put her on the street eventually, like taking back control and also making the most.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Idk it sounds so uninteresting to me for nat to be doing anything without ethan. I'd figure she gets fucked in place of that girl carl had a crush on, maybe ethan catches them at best deciding to follow her. Otherwise she gets a train ran on her or something by the 3 dudes that hit on her. I figure if it goes down that way as long as the fat one gets a turn too lmao. Give me pimp ethan route where he's at the door collecting entrance fees while she's getting gangbanged laying belly down on one of those podiums. Having her have something happen with just matt for its own sake sounds lame given how all the dialogue makes him out to be such a clown Since there's an ethan dom route and a route where he can be both dominant and a cuck, there's no reason for that not to be a pimp route since that's ultimately what a pimp kind of is. Why go halfsies right? Maybe that can be the forgiveness route where he goes cold routed and decides to put her on the street eventually, like taking back control and also making the most.
every route is fraught with the story going off the rails or getting stale or too predictable. But this game has the best writing by far.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This game is one of the few that I know where our decisions do matter, not like others where we look like a spectator (tacos), the routes we choose, although the changes seem subtle at the beginning, when the story progresses, it becomes quite noticeable and I like that a lot, I I would like a swinger route if possible :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This game is one of the few that I know where our decisions do matter, not like others where we look like a spectator (tacos), the routes we choose, although the changes seem subtle at the beginning, when the story progresses, it becomes quite noticeable and I like that a lot, I I would like a swinger route if possible :)
in the beginning, you can choose whether you interact with Darrel, Jenna, Peter, or no one. The storylines branched out by the routes of your choice. Later picking out the dress for dinner/club date is another crucial choice.
Suspect that the swinging route (or closest to) is tied to dominant or balanced routes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For me, the alpha cuckold route that you can go to the submissive route with a couple of decisions and unfaithful Nat where you can go from separation or reconciliation where it takes you to the vanilla route, others I don't remember now
Yep there were consequences and you got to make decisions and the story makes sense. That is my three things that I think make a great VN, the Story makes sense, there are consequences for people who shit on you and you are able to make the big decisions. Kick Nat out and reconciling or not, blew me away when I was exploring this game early on.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You're right, this is how games should be because in other ways they are visual comics where we are only spectators and that is boring to me no matter how spectacular they look.
That's the difference between VN's vs. VG's. IMO a VN is like reading an illustrated story while a VG (3D/CG game) is a game in which thr player's choices alter the ending.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Grumpy is a love Guru who helps couples connect more with each other and who secretly seeks the opportunity to connect very deeply with Nat
Maybe grumpy is a retired sexual therapist and tries to help the couple to solve some problems.
How to prevent premature ejaculation or how to achieve multiple orgasms for Nat.
He could invite the couple to his home and demonstrate his technique to them.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes