Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm fine like this, and the more screwed I am, the better I understand this world and the easier it is to take advantage of it. :LOL:
I don't think there will be a problem with my wife and your wife will be willing too. I can tell you that we are quite resistant and if they have any medical problems I would recommend having the will prepared because sometimes we can get a little wild, do you understand? :sneaky:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm fine like this, and the more screwed I am, the better I understand this world and the easier it is to take advantage of it. :LOL:
I don't think there will be a problem with my wife and your wife will be willing too. I can tell you that we are quite resistant and if they have any medical problems I would recommend having the will prepared because sometimes we can get a little wild, do you understand? :sneaky:
So that's no to a third wife, noted. I'm too old to take on this one I think :ROFLMAO: There is always Riya

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I appreciate the comments:)
I was having this idea for the route in which they are both unfaithful, if Jenna shows up at Ethan's house again and this time in addition to sex she also wants to spank Ethan while they do it, would he reject or accept and if he accepts how far would it take him? Jenna? Would Nat notary the marks? :unsure:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Another route which needs update and which I don't know how many played is "Angry Jenna" like ethan cheat on jenna first while Nat is faithful and doesn't like Jenna much. Then in 2nd time, ethan doesn't agree to have fun with jenna again and this makes her angry(Nat is faithful all the time). She vows to destroy their marraige or something similar.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
if Jenna shows up at Ethan's house again and this time in addition to sex she also wants to spank Ethan while they do it, would he reject or accept and if he accepts how far would it take him? Jenna? Would Nat notary the marks?
At the Ethan route where he is submissive to Jenna, I guess he would allow it to get spanked.
I suppose he would try to hide the marks or Nat would simply ignore it, because she has better to do.
Like thinking about the next secret meeting with Darryl.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
IDK about that, women are kinda funny that way. They have rules for cheating too.
:unsure:Maybe you are right, but it would be strange and hypocritical if some women think about it in a different way.
In my humble opinion cheating is cheating.
It should not matter with which gender/race or whatever the partner cheated.
It does not make it better or worse.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Never underestimate the pride of a woman, women can forgive deception if it is a woman but a man or transsexual for them is unforgivable
Maybe it has something to do with wrong pride.
I guess they feel humiliated if the partner cheats with a transsexual.
Otherwise it would make no sense to me or I don't understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
All heterosexual women think like this, you also have to know that women always compete with each other constantly for work, the appearance or the attention of a man that she really likes, it is something that I learned over time
Then I'm glad that my wife is not like this.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You should try it, it feels very good especially if you use a lotion with coconut oil, it leaves you ready for action :love:
I think it's a shame because you can imagine the beautiful feet that Riya must have, rubbing you intensely until you can't resist anymore and you end up on her feet and she starts licking trying to get every drop of yours, wouldn't you really like to try? :love:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You should try it, it feels very good especially if you use a lotion with coconut oil, it leaves you ready for action :love:
I think it's a shame because you can imagine the beautiful feet that Riya must have, rubbing you intensely until you can't resist anymore and you end up on her feet and she starts licking trying to get every drop of yours, wouldn't you really like to try? :love:
Maybe but I can think of fun things that would be more intimate but I am always willing to give something a try at least

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes