Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Who's ass is Grumpy looking at?
View attachment 3003846
:ROFLMAO: Thanks, I feel special now

You already created a story, Grumpy is a love Guru who helps couples connect more with each other and who secretly seeks the opportunity to connect very deeply with Nat :love:
I have been called many things, never a love guru :ROFLMAO:

Maybe grumpy is a retired sexual therapist and tries to help the couple to solve some problems.
How to prevent premature ejaculation or how to achieve multiple orgasms for Nat.
He could invite the couple to his home and demonstrate his technique to them.
I prefer a hands on approach :sneaky: with Nat

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They would not like this game to have more exhibition scenes, as an example Nat can disguise himself using a wig with cat ears, glasses and only wear a raincoat, then go to a park and find a bench to sit and have sex while people They pass by and look with curiosity or in a shopping center and have sex in the elevators, what do you think?

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
They would not like this game to have more exhibition scenes, as an example Nat can disguise himself using a wig with cat ears, glasses and only wear a raincoat, then go to a park and find a bench to sit and have sex while people They pass by and look with curiosity or in a shopping center and have sex in the elevators, what do you think?
Disguise himself.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if crusty ol Peter gets an update soon. I guess he is another route overdue.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
as an example Nat can disguise himself using a wig with cat ears, glasses and only wear a raincoat, then go to a park and find a bench to sit and have sex while people They pass by
Great Idea!
On a rainy day Nat is using a disguise, glasses/wig and wearing just a raincoat with nothing beneath.
She tries to bait with sexy poses a bystander and wants to lure him into her net.
Suddenly a man seems to be interested and walks straight to Nat.
Both are talking for a short moment, then they walk off together to a remote area inside the park.
They arrive at an abandoned park bench and the show begins.
A few meters away Ethan is watching them, hidden behind a bush close to a tree.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Nat can also undress at a street crossing to be observed by all the people who are crossing the street and they begin to take photos of her, then they run away when they see that the police are about to arrive and they reach an alley where, out of excitement, they begin to have sex where they are watched by homeless people, would a scene like that work?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Nat can also undress at a street crossing to be observed by all the people who are crossing the street and they begin to take photos of her, then they run away when they see that the police are about to arrive and they reach an alley where, out of excitement, they begin to have sex where they are watched by homeless people, would a scene like that work?
I some times wonder, in a good way, what damn drugs is this guy on! This is one of those moments :ROFLMAO:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
hope so....he may get a BJ this time or more ???
Nah, he's not the type to get sth. out of the blue. He comes for it, he takes advantage of the respective situation.
She washes the dishes he gropes her, she's on the ladder he touches her, she's nearly unconscious he fingers her...

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nah, he's not the type to get sth. out of the blue. He comes for it, he takes advantage of the respective situation.
She washes the dishes he gropes her, she's on the ladder he touches her, she's nearly unconscious he fingers her...
He used the foot massage to trick her last time, and before that, got her tipsy or drunk.
What's next? A roofie?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Great Idea!
On a rainy day Nat is using a disguise, glasses/wig and wearing just a raincoat with nothing beneath.
She tries to bait with sexy poses a bystander and wants to lure him into her net.
Suddenly a man seems to be interested and walks straight to Nat.
Both are talking for a short moment, then they walk off together to a remote area inside the park.
They arrive at an abandoned park bench and the show begins.
A few meters away Ethan is watching them, hidden behind a bush close to a tree.
..it doesn't take long for Ethan to make himself comfortable as he's getting aroused by watching his wife in action with this stranger.
It took Ethan a moment but he got that feeling of knowing that stranger from the beginning and suddenly it occured to him.
Hugh "The Aussie" Bennet a former NFL punter now in his 50'ies. Ethan remebered how his Father damned that guy for scoring an unbelievable field goal from 59 yards
and made him responsible for losing a massive bet.
Lost in thought and still watching the scene Ethan was leaning on the tree with one hand and with the other one he begann to stroke his best friend
just as he heard some noises from the opposite direction...

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I already told you, I don't take drugs. I'm just a combination of a high level of madness, passion and low morals. I mean, I'm Argentine. If I also took drugs, would the world be prepared or would my wife? :devilish:
Ok maybe you SHOULD start taking some drugs! It might clear your head :ROFLMAO:
:sneaky: Don't worry about your wife, does she like older Australian men by any chance? Asking for a friend.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes