Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I played the beta-cuck route and I still had the option to choose between holding her hand or grabbing his dick. Has my entire life been a lie? is this a simulation? :unsure:

I played it a long time ago so maybe some of the choices was altered since. And I never remember him smelling the hand as he masturbated either. Even if he did maybe he just wanted to see what a BBC smelled like. :oops:
Or maybe he was sniffing Nat's panties with the same hand he used to grab the dick, and the combined fragrance of Nat's wet panties and Darrel's dick sent him into another dimension. :ROFLMAO:

Nat should give a sloppy BJ to Darrel and then grab Ethan and give him a big kiss on the lips, just to see his reaction. Something he won't see coming. Cause even though Ethan went down on her cum filled pussy, it was his choice to do so. Nat didn't even know he was going to do that at all. And after Nat has given him a surprise kiss she can say, "do you like the taste too?" Alluding to him smelling the hand from before (if that happened, I don't remember). Ethan would probably be too stunned to speak. But he would also probably like it, but only because it is Nat's BBC scented lips and not someone elses.
So if Ethan does what you say and then he could give Nat rimjobs as a thank you, that would be like Ethan drinking chocolate milk? :unsure:

slave_boy

Apr 1, 2018
First I said it to make a joke, I didn't mean it seriously and second, in beta-cuck route you only have the option for Ethan to grab Darrel's penis, in route where he can choose it is the alpha-cuck, in that scene when Ethan He masturbates, he would be smelling the hand he used with Darrel and if Nat noticed it, what did she think, could it be that he wants to be next with Darrel? :unsure:
there's a difference between having a cuckold fetish and wanting to have sex with men though

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
there's a difference between having a cuckold fetish and wanting to have sex with men though
First it was a trick question to see who would fall because in that scene where Ethan grabs Darrel's penis he was wearing a condom so it's impossible for Ethan to have the smell of Darrel's penis on his hand and second I just wanted to have a little fun and make them think, you understand now :LOL:

KROM95

May 14, 2019
59jennatstream 38.jpg

A redefining moment

With her heart racing, Nat looked up into Jenna's eyes as Jenna gently caressed Nat's face and lips while wearing a gentle smile.
Their bare breasts touched each other as their thighs rubbed.
Nat experienced confusing feelings and sensations as this beautiful woman, with her domineering presence and stature, towered over her as they were intimately close.
Nat hadn't felt these tingles, nerves, and butterflies since her first kiss in middle school.
This moment was as redefining Nat's personality as at that time in the distant past.

P.S. - I was trying to get the update out by the 20th; unfortunately, the holidays have been hectic and rough. I apologize for the delay and will try my best to get it finished within the next week.
By the way, I have selected 'Naomi Lust' as Nat's stage name. Thank you to everyone who suggested many interesting names.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They are questions that
View attachment 3109783

A redefining moment

With her heart racing, Nat looked up into Jenna's eyes as Jenna gently caressed Nat's face and lips while wearing a gentle smile.
Nat experienced confusing feelings and sensations as this beautiful woman, with her domineering presence and stature, towered over her as they were intimately close.
Nat hadn't felt these tingles, nerves, and butterflies since her first kiss in middle school.
This moment was as redefining Nat's personality as at that time in the distant past.

P.S. - I was trying to get the update out by the 20th; unfortunately, the holidays have been hectic and rough. I apologize for the delay and will try my best to get it finished within the next week.
By the way, I have selected 'Naomi Lust' as Nat's stage name. Thank you to everyone who suggested many interesting names.
I don't consider it a bad image but I find it unstimulating, I would have liked them to be doing the 69, the double scissors or the double dildo in doggy or missionary position, also thanks for sharing

I really like the name Naughty bitch, who gave him that name? :unsure:

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3109783

A redefining moment

Can't wait!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Sound like a japanese game format.
But without censorship but with the same shame and disappointment of recognizing that that small penis is her husband's, that other types of contests will suit the couple, putting spiders on Ethan's head while Nat has to pass hot sex challenges to be able to release it, will it be quick or will it take its time? :unsure:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
This reminds me of a japanese gaming show.
The guys were wearing underpants only and running through the streets and trying to get them dirty.

Two games had some weird games in it, one of them was Lily of the Valley.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something that I realized is that Nat doesn't love Ethan very much because of how easy it is for her to make the decision to cheat on him, for example he says something he doesn't like, damn it, she cheats on him, Jenna puts a few ideas in his head, damn it. He's cheating on him, he doesn't want to have a horse penis transplant. Damn she's also cheating on him, is this last step or am I making it up, although that would also be a reason?:unsure:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Something that I realized is that Nat doesn't love Ethan very much because of how easy it is for her to make the decision to cheat on him, for example he says something he doesn't like, damn it, she cheats on him, Jenna puts a few ideas in his head, damn it. He's cheating on him, he doesn't want to have a horse penis transplant. Damn she's also cheating on him, is this last step or am I making it up, although that would also be a reason?:unsure:
Nat turning into a slut :eek: oh no!

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Sorry if is a dumb question, but how difficult would be to cut off the husband model and make the game purely POV?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes