Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Where Nat wen
today again playe4d for the 10 time. still one of the best games and its so simple. others need magic, orcs, trolls, fantasy. this is just straight and its perfect
It's not a great work of (non)fiction, but it's a greatly written game, maybe the best I've played.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
i neeed my fix... my precious, i need an update soon
but last two update dosage was not enough more sexy stuff for junkies like me
That means that you inject yourself into the testicles so that the effects are more effective and long-lasting. If an update has a lot of Darrel content, will your penis grow or explode due to an overdose? :unsure:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
That means that you inject yourself into the testicles so that the effects are more effective and long-lasting. If an update has a lot of Darrel content, will your penis grow or explode due to an overdose? :unsure:
Black guy is not crucial but recomended, more orgy secret club things may cause unexpected swelling in penis and proper applied frat party may cause an overdose
fortunately or unfortunately dev focuses on couples counseling thingies for a few updates

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now Christmas is approaching, there could be a special for the beta-cuck route where Nat is dressed as Mrs. Claus and four guys dressed as reindeerand they have a wild gangbang followed by a bukkake, that would be a beautiful gift for Ethan and how will he spend the end of year the couple? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
what if the four guys were really reindeer? :sneaky: (y)
I guess it depends on how excited they are, they could put so much Christmas cream in it that they would transform Nat into Santa's gift bag, it would be full of gifts for Ethan, if Nat gets pregnant maybe Ethan wouldn't suspect if the baby has horns and they don't look like his? :unsure:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If we have a lesbian scene with Jenna and Nat, they could do several very hot positions and end up doing double scissors where they would rub their vaginas until they have their orgasm and when it happens, the men who are there will give them both a bukkake, when Ethan approaches them to hug them, he would receive a double cream French kiss from Nat and Jenna. If it becomes a habit, could Ethan learn to distinguish which man the cream belongs to? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Then that moment would be that Jenna would put on a strap-on with a dildo vibrator bigger than Darrel's penis and penetrate him very hard from behind while Nat had a wild gangbang with the reindeer, if Jenna would put a blood pressure monitor on him on Ethan's penis could we witness the moment just when he explodes? :unsure:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
what if the four guys were really reindeer? :sneaky:(y)
Now that you mention it I would not mind a scene of jenna getting it on with a dog. Only way I would reconcile her character I think.

Then that moment would be that Jenna would put on a strap-on with a dildo vibrator bigger than Darrel's penis and penetrate him very hard from behind while Nat had a wild gangbang with the reindeer, if Jenna would put a blood pressure monitor on him on Ethan's penis could we witness the moment just when he explodes? :unsure:
How about strapping a grenade belt to his body that's set to go off if he cums without permission. Really go out with a bang.

• Wow
Reactions: dian091

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that you mention it I would not mind a scene of jenna getting it on with a dog. Only way I would reconcile her character I think.

How about strapping a grenade belt to his body that's set to go off if he cums without permission. Really go out with a bang.
If that happened, I suppose Ethan would explode in 10 seconds and that if he resists otherwise it would be sooner. Let's hope it's not difficult to clean or the hardest thing to find will be his penis because of its size. Nat would marry one of the reindeer do they also wear their horns with pride? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes