4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just don't understand why this series is pushing Bridgette as the main interest, she is undoubtedly one of the least attractive characters.
apparently bridgette is supposed to be the best girl due to her stupid giant boobs and naive attitude.

Reactions: oyemiperro

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Could've sworn the dev said in the blog that every episode would have a sex scene.

Anyhow I don't know how to feel about it... DSP's games are way better than Chaotic's in my opinion and so far this one has Chaotic written all over it... Feels just like one of his free games.
To be fair, this wasn't supposed to be an episodic game. Chaotic put up a poll asking fans how they should release the game and the winning choice was to split up the game into 4 episodes instead of releasing it in two parts or all at once early next year.

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
This is like a teaser episode, so all the juicy content will be in the upcoming parts.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
If I want to change starting stats (lust mainly) what is the file/cookie I should edit?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Jodie is my favorite but Bridgette is fine too. I wonder if they gonna make similar games for other girls

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
To be fair, this wasn't supposed to be an episodic game. Chaotic put up a poll asking fans how they should release the game and the winning choice was to split up the game into 4 episodes instead of releasing it in two parts or all at once early next year.
That wasn't Chaotic, sir or madam. That was the dev, DSP3000.

Anyway I like Bridgette's whole aesthetic. Older, voluptuous woman. However this spinoff is kinda killing the character. I mean she was supposed to be this meek/prudish/innocent lady who for some reason wore very revealing clothing (and no panties). I always felt that was a bit contradictory, but at least the character was played well, and you chipped away at her 'defenses' each episode till she was fine with kissing and stuff.

Now this game makes it so that lunch and two drinks has her streaking outside and showing her tits alongside a strange woman. Again, just like your average Chaotic game from 5 years ago.

Reactions: oyemiperro

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
That wasn't Chaotic, sir or madam. That was the dev, DSP3000.

Anyway I like Bridgette's whole aesthetic. Older, voluptuous woman. However this spinoff is kinda killing the character. I mean she was supposed to be this meek/prudish/innocent lady who for some reason wore very revealing clothing (and no panties). I always felt that was a bit contradictory, but at least the character was played well, and you chipped away at her 'defenses' each episode till she was fine with kissing and stuff.

Now this game makes it so that lunch and two drinks has her streaking outside and showing her tits alongside a strange woman. Again, just like your average Chaotic game from 5 years ago.
Or he could at least make the MC " corrupt " her to become like this. Corrupt might be too strong, but influence lightly until the last episode where she would be, well like she is here, more... free. So yeah I agree with you.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Did someone manage to get the Bridgette/barmaid topless scene?, because i trying with different conbinations and nothing!, on his blog someone says that the version released(friday) has some problems with the scoring variables but i don't know if was fixed!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did someone manage to get the Bridgette/barmaid topless scene?, because i trying with different conbinations and nothing!, on his blog someone says that the version released(friday) has some problems with the scoring variables but i don't know if was fixed!!!
An updated version with the fixed files/coding has yet to be released.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes