4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This one does indeed feel like a run-of-the-mill chaotic game. I'm not sure releasing it as episodic content was such a good idea by the community, let alone splitting it into 4 (!) parts. It's not doing this game any favor, the first episode really feels somewhat lackluster contentwise.

It also doesn't help that Bridgette is my least favorite girl of the series. I would have preferred a game with either of the staff members.

Reactions: BillyKidd

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
This one does indeed feel like a run-of-the-mill chaotic game. I'm not sure releasing it as episodic content was such a good idea by the community, let alone splitting it into 4 (!) parts. It's not doing this game any favor, the first episode really feels somewhat lackluster contentwise.

It also doesn't help that Bridgette is my least favorite girl of the series. I would have preferred a game with either of the staff members.
Basically exactly my thoughts. A week before he released ep1 he put up a poll, which people voted for 4 episodic releases. I basically knew as soon as I heard that release plan there was no way ep1 would have much interesting content. I think it's also a pretty big mistake to dedicate so much effort to a Bridgette side-game since, if it comes out in March or so, that'll mean there's a massive gap between Academy 4 and 5 (possibly not until like end of 2018), and I think nearly everyone would have preferred the Bridgette date be a small game so that Academy 5 doesn't take for-fucking-ever.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Unfortunately it still doesn't make it. The pages are still short on my screen and I can't see the dialog options. But thanks.
I have had the same issue with every Academy game. The game always opens in a new window that doesn't have the option to scroll up and down, what I have to do is enter my name and then when I get to the first page, I copy and paste the link (1entry.html) into a new tab on my original browser and I am at least able to scroll down to see dialogue. Not ideal, but gets the job done.

Reactions: SholBlerk

tv

May 12, 2017
Did someone manage to get the Bridgette/barmaid topless scene?, because i trying with different conbinations and nothing!, on his blog someone says that the version released(friday) has some problems with the scoring variables but i don't know if was fixed!!!
In the file: bar173check.html, you have to change in the function "check" on the line 26, "bridgette_alcohol" for "alcohol".

Line 26 would be like this:
var val = readVar("alcohol");
The variable "bridgette_alcohol" is never used.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Definitely needs a walkthrough - especially considering you have to start over from the very beginning, every time you stumble onto the wrong hidden fork. Hovering over the picture rarely previews its targets, which is a frustrating feature of these HTML games.

Reactions: Kikas1110

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I would have preferred a game with either of the staff members.
Nah, not with the principal.

But that seems to be a thing by the dev: The characters which are the easiest to "get" are those who are the least attractive.
I'd happily wait for a Didi side game tbh.

herp

Jun 29, 2017
Part 4 definitely seems to end with a hint that a threeway with Bridgette and Didi is possible.

Reactions: lurkin

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
In the file: bar173check.html, you have to change in the function "check" on the line 26, "bridgette_alcohol" for "alcohol".

Line 26 would be like this:
var val = readVar("alcohol");
The variable "bridgette_alcohol" is never used.
58585.JPG

Can you help me as little??, i´m new on this stuff!!!, so i don´t see the variable you mencioned so maybe i'm screwing at this, and also have to do the same thing every time i play this part????

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
If Academy part 5 ends with the MC with Bridgette, i'm not going to bother playing it. I'm was already annoyed that there is no way that you can have sex with the principle even though it was teased from the very beginning of the game and that it could have easily been put in part 4 as a 'bad ending'.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I have had the same issue with every Academy game. The game always opens in a new window that doesn't have the option to scroll up and down, what I have to do is enter my name and then when I get to the first page, I copy and paste the link (1entry.html) into a new tab on my original browser and I am at least able to scroll down to see dialogue. Not ideal, but gets the job done.
That really made my day. I actually feel a bit dumb for not having thought about it before!

Thank you!!!

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
In this partial episode, getting the 'good' endings means getting Bridgette drunk enough to act out of character. My hope is that once the dust has settled on all 4 parts, the good endings are actually bad endings that end the story early. i.e. in part 2 Bridgette is ashamed of her behavior in part 1 and the game ends... also, I didn't see any codes when part 1 ended so I am not sure how part 2 will track the ending you got in part 1.

tv

May 12, 2017
View attachment 48063

Can you help me as little??, i´m new on this stuff!!!, so i don´t see the variable you mencioned so maybe i'm screwing at this, and also have to do the same thing every time i play this part????
The file of the photo is bar173.html.
You need to change bar173check.html with some text editor.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
In this partial episode, getting the 'good' endings means getting Bridgette drunk enough to act out of character. My hope is that once the dust has settled on all 4 parts, the good endings are actually bad endings that end the story early. i.e. in part 2 Bridgette is ashamed of her behavior in part 1 and the game ends... also, I didn't see any codes when part 1 ended so I am not sure how part 2 will track the ending you got in part 1.
I think the dev said that when Part 2 is out, it will simply be an update to Part 1. So if you have a Part 1 game in progress, you'll just dump the new Part 2 files into the Part 1 game folder, start your old game up, and continue where you left off.

Reactions: coyere1944
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes