4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
In this partial episode, getting the 'good' endings means getting Bridgette drunk enough to act out of character. My hope is that once the dust has settled on all 4 parts, the good endings are actually bad endings that end the story early. i.e. in part 2 Bridgette is ashamed of her behavior in part 1 and the game ends... also, I didn't see any codes when part 1 ended so I am not sure how part 2 will track the ending you got in part 1.
I think the dev said that when Part 2 is out, it will simply be an update to Part 1. So if you have a Part 1 game in progress, you'll just dump the new Part 2 files into the Part 1 game folder, start your old game up, and continue where you left off.
When the game ends, provided that you didnt get a bad ending, there is an option that says "Save Game" or something like that. Dont click Continue before doing that, as there is nothing (atm) to continue to, just click "Save Game" and a code will appear in white boxes and it has 10 numbers.

If you get a bad ending, the game tells you that you failed to complete stage one, you dont get a save code, and there is no continue option. I assume continue will work when Part 2 (or Stage 2) is released.

Mild Spoiler (maybe):
On an unrelated note, there is a didi_lustcheck.js file somewhere in there, so I expect to see Didi on the next episode (aka stage), and since it checks for lust, "stuff" will happen with her ;)

Reactions: nateb123

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
The file of the photo is bar173.html.
You need to change bar173check.html with some text editor.
I have notice that the files for bar173check and bar174 are the SAME!!!!!!, the bar173 it's when she comes and ask you if everything ist's fine.(and you answer)

KhalDrogo

Sep 15, 2016
"can’t find the file at //games/vdategames/bridgette1/game/street40.html.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted."
any solution??

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Login doesn't work- seems to have been shut down anyway.
Yeah, this one and the one before it have been shut down within 24 hours, it seems they've caught on. All I was saying was that I don't think people should post member logins, it will draw attention to this site, and I doubt they'd be happy if they knew their members game was being shared for free only a day after release.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
"can’t find the file at //games/vdategames/bridgette1/game/street40.html.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted."
any solution??
Street40.html doesnt exist, and it shouldnt exist because this is going to be Stage Two (or Part 2).
When you click "Continue" it will continue to stage two, which will be embedded into one game.
The idea is that instead of many folders each of them making a separate game that you launch to play each part, you will simply copy paste the new files into 1 folder, and use the same file to play Stage Two (and 3 and 4 if they are made into 4 parts).

Reactions: stal1234

damnbrooo

Nov 19, 2017
The game was tweeked, because some of the achievements were not achievable.
I still dont get any achievements ,and when i want to choose two cocktails , it becomes two wine , and the two bars beside the screen aren't working , just like what 1.0 version did

Evis

May 4, 2017
I still dont get any achievements ,and when i want to choose two cocktails , it becomes two wine , and the two bars beside the screen aren't working , just like what 1.0 version did
That is an issue with your browser. It happens when you use Chrome, because Chrome doesn't save cookies, generated from the harddrive. I use Firefox to play this game.

Reactions: Bantry and Morpheas

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
What Evis said above.

Also, if you dont want to install a new browser just to play this game, you can very well use a portable version of Firefox, Cyberfox, Waterfox, etc.
Personally I would recommend Cyberfox, but to each their own.

Reactions: Cern'sman and Evis
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes