4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, hey Bridgette it's been a while hard too forget those boobs of hers, I liked the other academy girl the receptionist shame they never made a game on her.
:mad: Mormont! I swear! If you try to lay claim to Bridgette like you've done to another special lady I'm gonna... Alright, let's do this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look, as much as I love Didi *sigh* you can "claim" her. Just don't you dare try that with Bridgette :mad:
:p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
:mad: Mormont! I swear! If you try to lay claim to Bridgette like you've done to another special lady I'm gonna... Alright, let's do this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look, as much as I love Didi *sigh* you can "claim" her. Just don't you dare try that with Bridgette :mad:
:p
Alright as I get the better girl in another game you can have Bridgette :p Besides like I said I'm more into the receptionist Jodie than I am with Didi.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Okay, maybe I will give this a shot. What am I into?
I can see that it's Bridgette focused, but is only her or mostly (25%/75%) her? The reason for this questioning is that Bridgette is not my favorite. Mid B tier maybe. And her eyes on the previews are...strange to me. Lack of sleep/heavy shadows? In Academy 4 she is okay, but on this one she looks like another person.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, maybe I will give this a shot. What am I into?
I can see that it's Bridgette focused, but is only her or mostly (25%/75%) her? The reason for this questioning is that Bridgette is not my favorite. Mid B tier maybe. And her eyes on the previews are...strange to me. Lack of sleep/heavy shadows? In Academy 4 she is okay, but on this one she looks like another person.
I'd say she's about 90% the focus. You can interact with other girls while on your date but those scenes are not canon as they require you to screw up your date with Bridgette to achieve and I'd say only 2 of those scenes are worth screwing up the date to see. You see a good amount of sexual content in Parts 1-3 but Part 4 is where the payoff is. Even me not being a big fan of Bridgette was pretty taken aback by sexy these scenes were.

dsp said he would release a walkthrough shortly though, so if you're looking to conquer the date the traditional way, I would wait for that walkthrough to release first cause this date is tedious to get right.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Heey the 6-month side project is finally over. What was the original plan? To have all 4 parts released by March 2018?

That didn't take so long...

Can't wait for another Academy release by 2021.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes