4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with variables? I have entered my name but dialogue calls me as null, and my counters on the left aren't working. I have tried various different browsers, chrome, opera and brave but it's all the same (playing pert 1)

Reactions: aaroncarter

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So.... Just to be clear, is this part ONLY about Bridgette and Didi? Without any of the other girls?
The other girls have cameos. There is even a path where you can take Laura back to your hotel room for a lewd scene.
Is anyone else having a problem with variables? I have entered my name but dialogue calls me as null, and my counters on the left aren't working. I have tried various different browsers, chrome, opera and brave but it's all the same (playing pert 1)
The previous games never worked on Chrome either. Firefox was always the way to go.

Reactions: junior366

Solorz

Apr 14, 2018
Did cursory digging on the starting code for part 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh, funny thing that some are completely unused in part 4.
Code nr. 7 and 8, more precisely.

Alas, this is 3,5 gb of pure sex, with quite complicated code.
Anal with consent for example is pretty funny to get to.

Now, getting (almost) everywhere with good code like
is pretty easy, no walkthrough needed.
But hats of to one that gets to solid ending in part 4 starting from scratch (part1) - remember you pretty much cannot get the best stuff in early parts to get to good ones in 4

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this game, but looking at the variables I have no idea how I missed so much content
VERY good game

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
The other girls have cameos. There is even a path where you can take Laura back to your hotel room for a lewd scene.
I know, that's why I was asking if there was any of the other girls in Part 4, because to be honest, I only played the other three episodes for the 'side-girls'. Unfortunately avoiding Bridgette is not an option, so I'll just wait until we get back to the Academy series. But thanks for the help.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
This is what I used. Extract to \game folder. Doesn't work on Chrome. I used Firefox, but might work on others.

Enables navigation.
Displays the name of the file for every link, so you might have more of a clue as to what way's forward.
Displays when variables are changed (color-coded for your convenience).
Adds a border to the links embedded in the image.
Change variables as you please.
Save and load games in case you like to savor the moment.

Hope it helps.
you know what gave me a good laugh, (**edited for sanity**)
JavaScript:
//adds 4 to cookie value
function varPlus4(name) {
    var val = readVar(name);
    val += 4;
    setVar(name, val);
}
//adds 8 to cookie value
function varPlus8(name) {
    var val = readVar(name);
    val += 8;
    setVar(name, val);
}
//adds 9 to cookie value
function varPlus9(name) {
    var val = readVar(name);
    val += 9;
    setVar(name, val);
}
wouldn't this cut out his 100's of lines of code?
JavaScript:
function varChange(name, value) {
    var val = readVar(name);
    val += value; // where -inf < value < inf
    setVar(name, val);
}
it's like he's using some generator, but I highly doubt this

also when you mean change colors, did you change the color of the choice before you click? did you use css and addclass or something?

Reactions: RaXorX

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I'd love it if some genius was to convert this to RenPy I think it would be twice as popular if it was on there much less of a pain with all the in-game choices as well.
i considered so I could see the renpy process a little, but the only way I'm going to consider touching this is dependant on how easy it is to write a program that parses through the text and logic lines and implement it in renpython

Reactions: Mormont

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I'd love it if some genius was to convert this to RenPy I think it would be twice as popular if it was on there much less of a pain with all the in-game choices as well.
not sure why most peopel seems to perfer renppy games over html games. i like the html games beter since it is easier to go to specific seens and it is easyr to know wat is required by oppening the html file in a text editer.

Reactions: whippetmaster

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
not sure why most peopel seems to perfer renppy games over html games. i like the html games beter since it is easier to go to specific seens and it is easyr to know wat is required by oppening the html file in a text editer.
I don't mind HTML I just prefer games that are on RenPy and I think this would be great on there it's just a matter of preference that's all.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
also when you mean change colors, did you change the color of the choice before you click? did you use css and addclass or something?
JavaScript:
function colorForText(text) {
    var hasPlus, hasMinus, hasHtml;
    if (text.match(/Plus/)) {
      hasPlus = true;
    }
    if (text.match(/Minus/)) {
      hasMinus = true;
    }
    if (text.match(/html/)) {
      hasHtml = true;
    }
    if (hasPlus || hasMinus) {
      if (hasPlus && !hasMinus) {
        return 'lime';
      } else if (hasMinus && !hasPlus) {
        return 'red';
      } else if (hasMinus && hasPlus) {
        return 'teal';
      }
    }
    if (hasHtml) {
        return 'yellow';
    }
    return;
  }
Literally just matching the words Plus and Minus.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The zip file has high compression for content that is mostly jpgs (already highly compressed). The only thing that does is add more unpacking time. Mine has been running for 20 minutes and I have a monster PC.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes