4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
As much as I like these types of games the inability to save progress before making choices really ruins my enjoyment. Sometimes the outcomes for certain choices are so unpredictable and unfair it's disheartening, and other times the hoops you have to jump through are so obscure it's amazing anyone ever finds the solution. Without a proper walkthrough for them (and I think there's not even a walkthrough for these on vdategames) you're usually better off just downloading it and looking at the image folder.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
As much as I like these types of games the inability to save progress before making choices really ruins my enjoyment. Sometimes the outcomes for certain choices are so unpredictable and unfair it's disheartening, and other times the hoops you have to jump through are so obscure it's amazing anyone ever finds the solution. Without a proper walkthrough for them (and I think there's not even a walkthrough for these on vdategames) you're usually better off just downloading it and looking at the image folder.
I just copy/paste the url for a kind of "save/load" function. As for points lost, I do the same kind of reloading, to get the points back.

You're right, it can be pretty disheartening, and just genuinely not worth wasting so much time just to get to that same point and pick the right choice.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
A walk-through will be made once the 4th part is released I think.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
any one know how to get to the alexia scene in #2? i've gotten to it manualy by changing the path in my browser so know what it is about but not by playing the game.

i can get to the brest contest in #1 and then get the offer from alexia when she closes the bar in #1 but after the offer i try to get brigitte upset with me to end the date by telling her about what alexia said and that i agreed to a threesome but the date continues on to part #2. in the view point in part #2 i pick the spit/swallow question but this just makes brigitte end the guessing game but not the date. in part #2, it always ends with me not passing the breathalyzer when i get the offer from alexia in #1. if i don't get brigitte drunk enough, i don't get the titty show in #1 and the offer from alexia at the bar.

Last edited:

phc

Jan 20, 2019
They both have to be naked
it is very difficult (maybe impossibel to get without some form of cheating) since the lust score require is almost 100. i think it is 95. i've goten 90 but can't get 95. my 90 was got involves having sex with brigitte at the strip club and when she asks for facial/bj after sex at stripclub for me to refuse. walk home involves kissing her and stripping.

not that big deal since the bj on street doesnt seem like it will carry forward in any way to brigitte #4.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
it is very difficult (maybe impossibel to get without some form of cheating) since the lust score require is almost 100. i think it is 95. i've goten 90 but can't get 95. my 90 was got involves having sex with brigitte at the strip club and when she asks for facial/bj after sex at stripclub for me to refuse. walk home involves kissing her and stripping.

not that big deal since the bj on street doesnt seem like it will carry forward in any way to brigitte #4.
Ok, I KNOW I got a bj from her in the street without cheating.
Now, since I did multiple runs (cant get it on the first try, hehe) I am not sure whether I got the bj after having had sex with her at the strip club or the sex was at a different run, but I did both. Whether its the same run or 2 separate ones, I am not sure at this point, but I've done both, no cheating.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Ok, I KNOW I got a bj from her in the street without cheating.
Now, since I did multiple runs (cant get it on the first try, hehe) I am not sure whether I got the bj after having had sex with her at the strip club or the sex was at a different run, but I did both. Whether its the same run or 2 separate ones, I am not sure at this point, but I've done both, no cheating.
not acusing you of cheating. just stating that getting the bj on the street is very difficult since lust score required is over 95.

after having sex with brigitte in strip club, the scores are maxed at ~100 but when you refuse to cum on her face, i believe it drops to 90. leaving strip club and walking on the street at this score makes brigitte say that they have unfinished business and unbuttons your pants and suggests you takes off all clothes which then use choice to make her also strip. at this point, the score is still 90 but she offers the bj at lust higher then 95. anything less and she will just suggest streaking home.

also tried the didi option but the scores never reach anywhere close to that when leaving strip club. i think it will be ~50 score for lust and inf when walking on the street with brigitte with didi option

will check out score with brigitte stripping in strip club but i doubt it will go anywhere near 75 score so best option will probably to have sex with brigitte at strip club to get bj on street.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
not acusing you of cheating. just stating that getting the bj on the street is very difficult since lust score required is over 95.

after having sex with brigitte in strip club, the scores are maxed at ~100 but when you refuse to cum on her face, i believe it drops to 90. leaving strip club and walking on the street at this score makes brigitte say that they have unfinished business and unbuttons your pants and suggests you takes off all clothes which then use choice to make her also strip. at this point, the score is still 90 but she offers the bj at lust higher then 95. anything less and she will just suggest streaking home.

also tried the didi option but the scores never reach anywhere close to that when leaving strip club. i think it will be ~50 score for lust and inf when walking on the street with brigitte with didi option

will check out score with brigitte stripping in strip club but i doubt it will go anywhere near 75 score so best option will probably to have sex with brigitte at strip club to get bj on street.
Its not about the "accusation" its about the fact that I know its possible to do it without cheating, since I have done it.

Again, I cant tell you how, as I simply dont recall exactly what choices I made.

Now here's the thing: I opened pink1118.html which is the exact scene where you have the option to cum on her face right there, or refuse. The option to refuse leads to pink1119.html and opening that file with a simple text editor, reveals that you actually do NOT drop to 90 as you said. What happens is that both influence and lust are set to 95. Not minus 5 points, but hard SET to the value of 95.

I dont have time to check the street bj scene right now, but you said that it needs 95? Well, it should be enough then.

Reactions: phc

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Its not about the "accusation" its about the fact that I know its possible to do it without cheating, since I have done it.

Again, I cant tell you how, as I simply dont recall exactly what choices I made.

Now here's the thing: I opened pink1118.html which is the exact scene where you have the option to cum on her face right there, or refuse. The option to refuse leads to pink1119.html and opening that file with a simple text editor, reveals that you actually do NOT drop to 90 as you said. What happens is that both influence and lust are set to 95. Not minus 5 points, but hard SET to the value of 95.

I dont have time to check the street bj scene right now, but you said that it needs 95? Well, it should be enough then.
thanks. with your sugestion about pink1118.html i managed to track it down. refusing to cum on her face drops to 95 as you mentioned but she will insist and the next choice where you refuse again will drop it to 90 as i mentioned by the time the stripper that looks like brigitte with the tatoos and blonde hair shows up. there is a chance to get 95 from the 90 but it requires clicking on apropriate answer/choice. it is about as dificult was sex with laura since in order to get positive during conversation with laura, there can't be any wrong choice made. it isn't automatic bj in the street after having sex with brigitte in the stripclub and stripping on the street.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
thanks. with your sugestion about pink1118.html i managed to track it down. refusing to cum on her face drops to 95 as you mentioned but she will insist and the next choice where you refuse again will drop it to 90 as i mentioned by the time the stripper that looks like brigitte with the tatoos and blonde hair shows up. there is a chance to get 95 from the 90 but it requires clicking on apropriate answer/choice. it is about as dificult was sex with laura since in order to get positive during conversation with laura, there can't be any wrong choice made. it isn't automatic bj in the street after having sex with brigitte in the stripclub and stripping on the street.
Ok so, its not impossible, its just very difficult without room for any error, is what you're saying.

This isnt the only Vdate game that is like this tbh....

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Just tried the brigitte stripping in the stripclub option and the score to get a bj on the street is lower at 85. this doesnt mean it is easier since it is 85 and the other is 95 since leaving the stripclub after the strip show, her scores are lower also. i believe i managed to do it under both conditions (brigitte strip show in stripbar and having sex with brigitte in stripbar)

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Just tried the brigitte stripping in the stripclub option and the score to get a bj on the street is lower at 85. this doesnt mean it is easier since it is 85 and the other is 95 since leaving the stripclub after the strip show, her scores are lower also. i believe i managed to do it under both conditions (brigitte strip show in stripbar and having sex with brigitte in stripbar)
Cool. Remember, you can just open any of the .html files you want, and check the stat changes for each action/scene.
The sex scenes will usually have the same number plus a "check" at the end of the file name, for example: "alxsex36check.html"

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone have Sci Fi Story?
a friend of mine is a member of the site. i took a look at the game and i didnt really like it so didn't ask for it. if i would have gotten it, he would have ask me for half the membership fee (i charge him half my netflix fee so i dont have an issue with him asking me to pay) and while i paid half of the membership fee for bridgitte games, i didnt want the sci-fi game enough to pay half of his membership fee.

when someone makes it available you should be able to see it on https://f95zone.to/threads/sci-fi-story-vdategames.28241/

Reactions: Sebille

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
a friend of mine is a member of the site. i took a look at the game and i didnt really like it so didn't ask for it. if i would have gotten it, he would have ask me for half the membership fee (i charge him half my netflix fee so i dont have an issue with him asking me to pay) and while i paid half of the membership fee for bridgitte games, i didnt want the sci-fi game enough to pay half of his membership fee.

when someone makes it available you should be able to see it on https://f95zone.to/threads/sci-fi-story-vdategames.28241/
Yeah, it seems that game was not appreciated very well (on that site also).
Unfortunately, the release of this useless game has delayed the last part of Bridgette date.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes