4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mathamm43

Jul 25, 2018
I really hope DSP makes a game for Laura after The Academy Part 5. She easily has the most meaninful relationship with the main character

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Does anyone know to get the "positive conversation" achievement with Laura(i mean what dialogues do i say), because till know i manage 3 and 4 green bars and fail the date but Laura does't shows up at the end???

Reactions: Pitrik

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know to get the "positive conversation" achievement with Laura(i mean what dialogues do i say), because till know i manage 3 and 4 green bars and fail the date but Laura does't shows up at the end???
That did it for me:

"Hello Laura, please take a seat."
"Well I guess I can be a jerk."
"What does that mean?"
"I don't know where you are coming from."
"You really don't like me do you Laura?"
"What do you mean?"
"What makes you think I don't like you?"
"Are you kidding, I think you are gorgeous."
"How about we talk about it over a drink?"
"It's your choice Laura. I can't stop you."
"Hey, I'm not that bad really."
"Yeah and I like you deep down."
"Okay, that sounds fair."
"I think we can be friends don't you?"

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
That did it for me:

"Hello Laura, please take a seat."
"Well I guess I can be a jerk."
"What does that mean?"
"I don't know where you are coming from."
"You really don't like me do you Laura?"
"What do you mean?"
"What makes you think I don't like you?"
"Are you kidding, I think you are gorgeous."
"How about we talk about it over a drink?"
"It's your choice Laura. I can't stop you."
"Hey, I'm not that bad really."
"Yeah and I like you deep down."
"Okay, that sounds fair."
"I think we can be friends don't you?"
And Caitlyn(redhead), 3 green bars are as good as 4?, because that's what i manage with her(say about casual sex, buy a drink and another thing then the bald guy shows up)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So nobody have a wt? Or a guide how get scenes with all girls?

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I stopped playing this 'cause part 2 was simply too frustrating: to get the best scenes you need her to be drunk, but if you do you also lose the game.. so I get what I think it's second best, but still, at the end they say it wasn't good enough.. can't really see where I could get more point.. does anyone have tips?
I tried the viewpoint and got her naked, avoided the police --lost
Tried the theater, both movies, with or without meeting Maria, been a little naughty--lost

Reactions: Pitrik

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I stopped playing this 'cause part 2 was simply too frustrating: to get the best scenes you need her to be drunk, but if you do you also lose the game.. so I get what I think it's second best, but still, at the end they say it wasn't good enough.. can't really see where I could get more point.. does anyone have tips?
Tried the theater, both movies, with or without meeting Maria, been a little naughty--lost
If you drink alcohol at the bar and restaurant in part 1 then you'r fuckit my friend!!!!, but yeah it's very frustrating because Bridgette only do sexy stuff when she's drunk but that means the cop will arrest you so i don't know what dsp3000 want from us!!!!

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
If you drink alcohol at the bar and restaurant in part 1 then you'r fuckit my friend!!!!, but yeah it's very frustrating because Bridgette only do sexy stuff when she's drunk but that means the cop will arrest you so i don't know what dsp3000 want from us!!!!
try opening the "1codeX" and "2codeX" .js files. will give you a great deal of insight methinks

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I also left the game ... maybe when there will be a walkthrough I will play it again

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I gonna try Bridgette's route but anyone know the other 2 points i'm missing on Caitlyn(talk about casual sex, give her a drink and her thank you for the drink), and can't remember if she was on part 2?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
And Caitlyn(redhead), 3 green bars are as good as 4?, because that's what i manage with her(say about casual sex, buy a drink and another thing then the bald guy shows up)
Do this if you want all 5 bars:

"A date? Yeah I guess I am."
"I'm just being friendly."
Look at her chest
Look up
"No I don't think so."
Look down at her chest
Look up
"How friendly?"

The rest should come naturally and you'll get the BJ in the restroom later on.

Fiksit

Dec 26, 2017
There are a few broken paths here... I don't think you'll be able to access the Lauren "bad end" without the patch.

Fiksit

Dec 26, 2017
I mean, the whole story arc of The Academy was the MC's budding romance with Bridgette so this isnt' a surprise that the author decided to make a Bridgette-only sidestory. I wish he would have finished The Academy Part 5 first, but his games are lightyears better than Chaotic's at this point so anything is appreciated.
Oh I agree. My favorite character is Lola, and you can leave the club with her but her mom ends up ruining your fun... In Academy pt. 4 you can't even get through it if you hook up with Alicia. This should've been an optional side-story game, especially when you consider that I believe that dsp said that what happens in this chapter may affect day 5. You CAN end day 4 w/o getting Bridgette's #, but if I'm right about what I think dsp said, I'd have to assume those codes may not even work.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
No, you have to fail your date yourself by kissing another girl on the dancefloor.
ext70, ext71, ... seem to indicate otherwise. bartender also mentions that caitlyn will cause problem with date if you gave the bartender a tip when purchasing the initial wine for you and brigitte and you try to purchase a drink for caitlyn.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ext70, ext71, ... seem to indicate otherwise. bartender also mentions that caitlyn will cause problem with date if you gave the bartender a tip when purchasing the initial wine for you and brigitte and you try to purchase a drink for caitlyn.
You're right there is a scene where Caitlyn wants you to fuck her but gets a call in the last moment. I never noticed that since she doesn't have a dedicated achievement for that scene unlike with the Alexia and Laura sex scenes.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
I gonna try Bridgette's route but anyone know the other 2 points i'm missing on Caitlyn(talk about casual sex, give her a drink and her thank you for the drink), and can't remember if she was on part 2?
I haven't played her route yet, but Caitlyn was in Part 1, I believe. She was in the bar, and your only option was to look her way instead of following Bridgette. Like I said, I THINK it was Part 1. Could've been Part 2.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes