4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
@Lamoucheronn Apply the patch that I posted earlier, it should fix it
I also get the same black screen above, and I've extracted the files from the game folder in the patch and added them to the game folder in the application. Playing in Safari on a Mac. Should I be doing something different with the patch installation?

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Normally, it should fix it. I tried it with firefox, and it works fine. Maybe you've extracted it wrong? Put the patch zip file in your game folder (that contains the begin.html and game folder), then extract. Normally, the images will go to their according folder.

Vertical_Bird

Mar 4, 2019
Oh god, those close ups aren't doing Bridgette any favors. Urrrggghh
Anyway now that we've finally got the closest thing to a Laura sex scene we've just gotta wait for Academy part 5. :cautious: ... this is going to drag...

Kiljaedan

Apr 30, 2017
Can i ask who posted the first part walkthrough to make one for parts 2 and 3 also i think everyoen would apreciate it thnx in advance hope u can make it

Reactions: Pitrik

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
My thoughts exactly. Avoided her like the plague in all the Academy games.
Least Attractive does not mean worse choice your too superficial dude lets be Coy {Could you even get a girl like Bridgette if your life depended} on it (I presume no {Big Facts}) a woman's worth ain't judged by her looks alone and not only that this is an animation so whats the Big deal your lucky no! Be greatful you have animators to give lonely guys like yourself material for mmmhhh private purposes if you know what I mean lol and stop complaining especially when you didn't even support the creator cause you'd be on patreon adamantly voicing your opinion on the matter

Cerebruda

Jan 30, 2018
Please help me, I can't seem to play in any browser, in Chrome the pictures are fine but it doesn't record my progress, so lust, happy won't increase, and in edge and ie the images don't appear. How do you guys do?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Please help me, I can't seem to play in any browser, in Chrome the pictures are fine but it doesn't record my progress, so lust, happy won't increase, and in edge and ie the images don't appear. How do you guys do?
play with firefox

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Least Attractive does not mean worse choice your too superficial dude lets be Coy {Could you even get a girl like Bridgette if your life depended} on it (I presume no {Big Facts}) a woman's worth ain't judged by her looks alone and not only that this is an animation so whats the Big deal your lucky no! Be greatful you have animators to give lonely guys like yourself material for mmmhhh private purposes if you know what I mean lol and stop complaining especially when you didn't even support the creator cause you'd be on patreon adamantly voicing your opinion on the matter

Reactions: Joeschblow

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Normally, it should fix it. I tried it with firefox, and it works fine. Maybe you've extracted it wrong? Put the patch zip file in your game folder (that contains the begin.html and game folder), then extract. Normally, the images will go to their according folder.
Thank you. That worked.

Mar 9, 2019
downloaded the version from LetsUpload but doesn't let me due to the file being corrupted? How do I open the zipped file?
tried from firefox see if that woks. using winrar for extractor tool hopefully that okay

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes