4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
hi guys, anyone know where we can free logins for the vdategames site, please help a brother out
I've been able to download ALL of these games here on F95 or on other websites.
Why do you need those "free logins" ?

Also, be aware that there are games that are free to download anyway, on vdategames.

demonfang21

Mar 15, 2019
I've been able to download ALL of these games here on F95 or on other websites.
Why do you need those "free logins" ?

Also, be aware that there are games that are free to download anyway, on vdategames.
that is true but my pc doesnt have enough space to download games thats why i want the free logins so i can play online

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
that is true but my pc doesnt have enough space to download games thats why i want the free logins so i can play online
The compressed version isn't even 200 MB large ... there is no way your PC is so shit that your storage capacity is smaller than that.

demonfang21

Mar 15, 2019
its not that my pc is shit, its just that there is a lot of important files on there that i cannot delete. so i do nit have the space to download anything else

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
its not that my pc is shit, its just that there is a lot of important files on there that i cannot delete. so i do nit have the space to download anything else
You can get a 1tb HDD for like 30-35 bucks now, depending on where you live of course.

If you cant even afford that, then I am sorry to hear this, I guess you'll have to buy a used 500GB drive or something, which would be around 15-20 bucks (depending on how much you search for a good deal).

In any case, it sounds like your problem is that your storage drives are all filled up to the brink, not that you dont have any free logins.

Edit: According to PCPartPicker, you can get a 500GB HDD for 20 dollars from Amazon. Its not particularly fast, only at 5400RPM (WD Green), but it will do the job and store your files.

demonfang21

Mar 15, 2019
You can get a 1tb HDD for like 30-35 bucks now, depending on where you live of course.

If you cant even afford that, then I am sorry to hear this, I guess you'll have to buy a used 500GB drive or something, which would be around 15-20 bucks (depending on how much you search for a good deal).

In any case, it sounds like your problem is that your storage drives are all filled up to the brink, not that you dont have any free logins.

Edit: According to PCPartPicker, you can get a 500GB HDD for 20 dollars from Amazon. Its not particularly fast, only at 5400RPM (WD Green), but it will do the job and store your files.
of course i know about the HDD's. but im just away on business at the moment. i would like to use the free logins to play so that i dont have to worry about downloading therm at this moment. i will download them when i get back from overseas. that is why i need the free logins if anyone has them.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
of course i know about the HDD's. but im just away on business at the moment. i would like to use the free logins to play so that i dont have to worry about downloading therm at this moment. i will download them when i get back from overseas. that is why i need the free logins if anyone has them.
JUST PAY A MEMBERSHIP ALREADY!!!!!, and stop asking impossible questions!!!!

phc

Jan 20, 2019
i doubt anyone will give you a free login especialy if they paid for it but might be mistaken. my friend has membership and he wouldnt even give me his login without me paying part of his membership fee. i can understand this since i charge him for half of my netflix fee to use my netflix membership.

however, why dont you pay for membership and then share your membership with complete strangers for free.

just be happy that the games are on this site for free. beggers cant be choosers like the saying goes

Reactions: Sebille

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Already finish the game and manage to get full stats for part 4, but i can't get the stripper show or/and Briddgette keeping with the stripper clothes, so any ideas???

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Can you make a wt?
THat will be incredible difficult because even i can't figure out most of the sexy scenes(mostly part 1 and 2), but if you have sex with Bridgette on stripclub's backstage(and NOT cumming on her face) later you can have a bj on the allyway¿? resulting on max or 95 points for part 4!!!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
THat will be incredible difficult because even i can't figure out most of the sexy scenes(mostly part 1 and 2), but if you have sex with Bridgette on stripclub's backstage(and NOT cumming on her face) later you can have a bj on the allyway¿? resulting on max or 95 points for part 4!!!
I have abandoned the game... Every time I fail...so this game isn't for me actually

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I actually got both the stripper show, and having sex with her backstage, I cant remember if it was on the same run though.
For the stripper show, when you get to the part where she's trying on clothes, you tell her to try the pink outfit, and then, if she has drunk enough alcohol, or if you got her lusty enough (the bar with the kiss icon), she tries them on, and this leads to her strip show.

P.S. You can also easily see what certain scenes require, by finding the appropriate .hmtl file, and opening it in a text document. You'll be looking for files that end in "check" like pink765check.hmtl for instance. In them you're looking for if (val > 0) ..... else...... kind of stuff.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
would have prefer a continuation of the academy instead of a continuation with that girl :/

guess i can completly abandon the idea of any fun with principale :(

well, was fun playing it. tho that girl is definitly not the best of the group.
Actually, there's still a very good chance that we'll be able to hook up with Principal Valentine. The evidence for this relies upon the ending of The Academy Part 4. If you recall, Annie (the Principal's daughter) sends you a text message demanding you help her mother get her job back. Furthermore, in this recent A Date With Bridgette, there is a picture of the Principal at the strip-club that you discover with Bridgette. Now, I'm not sure what dsp3000 has got planned, but from the ending of this part... it seems we will be going back to Bridgette's apartment. I can't imagine exploring anymore areas outside of this in the next part. So, I'm assuming (if you're not interested in hooking up with Bridgette) we will be able to visit new and old places without Bridgette, possibly even the Principal's house, as we have already been there during The Academy Part 3.

On another note, dsp3000 has stated (in a blog-post) that "Saturday does follow on from that..." So, if not in the next part or The Academy Part 5, then maybe even after that. But, I'm really hoping it occurs sooner rather than later.

I hope that provides a little motivation for you guys, but we'll have to see. :)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes