4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
There is still no fix to make it work with chrome? Even I change my name they only name me "null" -.-

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There is still no fix to make it work with chrome? Even I change my name they only name me "null" -.-
VDate games doesn't recommend to play offline with Chrome. But despite this if you want:
Chrome users
When I download and play the game, none of my actions make a difference. Things like the influence meter on the left never change.
Solution : By default, Chrome does not permit local cookies (somwething that these games run on). To enable them, follow these steps :
Step 1
Find your main Chrome icon, right click it, and click properties.
If you can't find your main icon, it is most likely on your desktop.
If you can't see it there, click start, then find it amongst your programs.
Step 2
In the properties box which should now be open, find 'Target :'. There should be a box to the right of it you can type in.
Add this to the end of what's written there : --enable-file-cookies.
The entire line written in the box should look something like this : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --enable-file-cookies
Step 3
Click apply, then OK.
Step 4
Close and open Chrome. All downloaded game from this site should now work with it.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Well I thought that there was sex with othe characters too as dsp3000 in his blog of March 1st on vdategames site mentioned something like "And before anyone asks. Yes; there are several sex scenes… And not just with Bridgette. " So I thought there would be sex with other characters too as I suppose a sex scene means a proper sex scened and not just blowjob or handjob but then at least there is some progress with other characters like Laura and Caitlin so we have something to cheer for but I would just like to fuck DIDI hard and tear her apart and hope MC is the one who pops her cherry and if there is a threesome with Bridgette and Didi it would be an added bonus, hope we get that in part 4. Let's enjoy part 3 though and wait for part 4.
it depends by what one means as sex. it is the bill clinton and monica lewinski argument whether he had sexual relations with her or not. if one considers sex to be only coitus/fucking, then maybe he didn't but if one considers sex to be oral, anal, or coitus/fucking, then he did.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I look a lot at the source code and can tell you abit about what is still missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how does caitlyn ruin chances for brigitte sex? i see it in the files and graphics but she has never done it to me even tho bartender warned me about caitlyn and i gave her the drink anyways. when i left with brigitte, she didn't follow. there is also code for frida and susie leaving the bar together and making positive comments when leaving as well as the 2 ladies looking for marriage but i can't get to any of these scenes.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not sure which dsp games people are talking about. There were plenty of sex scenes in the Academy parts if you chose the right paths.

Reactions: ice

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
how do you get the bj from laura
Get as many positive reactions as you can from the first conversation with Laura, then fail the actual date with Bridgette (kissing another girl in front of Bridgette when you're on the dancefloor seems to be the easiest option), leave the club, start to head home and you should run into Laura, offer her a ride home then invite her to your hotel. The rest of it should be common sense from there.

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Can someone help me with Laura please
Get as many positive reactions as you can from the first conversation with Laura, then fail the actual date with Bridgette (kissing another girl in front of Bridgette when you're on the dancefloor seems to be the easiest option), leave the club, start to head home and you should run into Laura, offer her a ride home then invite her to your hotel. The rest of it should be common sense from there.

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Honestly, is anyone else kind of disappointed with the release a little bit?

Primarily, there's not really that many sex scenes - the only main one is with Bridgette (which is one my least favorite girls right now). In terms of Caitlin (the redhead) and Laura, they're just blowjob scenes (not really sex itself). So basically, there's really only one sex sequence that was added.

Overall, the game is (sadly) losing its potential. It's great at setting-up relationships with the other girls (example: Frida and Susie), but doesn't follow through on the execution. Really, it's simply left as a tease.

I hope players/contributors over on vdategame's blog-post realize this and suggest a change in the game.

- P.S. +100 for Frida and Susie threesome /// & for Abigail and Summer threesome.
Yeah, I mean it was decent but overall quite a disappointment, especially considering the long wait (although I understand based on what dsp was going through)

Especially disappointed with the Laura scene, one of the hottest girls in this series and all we get is a menial BJ scene which doesn't even count towards a successful ending. Was hoping for something more extensive like the bonus scene with the barmaid in part 2.

Plus I'm just not a fan of Bridgette at all so think I'll skip on part 4 and just wait for Academy 5.

Reactions: Vertical_Bird

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So I was just shown all the 'scenes' in this update... For a grand total of ONE one-position sex scene with Bridgette, 2 bridgette blowjobs, and 2 blowjobs with two other characters...

Aaand if you go to the blog update over at Chaotic's:
And before anyone asks. Yes; there are several sex scenes… And not just with Bridgette.
So basically people waited a year to have some more smoke blown up their asses. Also holy cow Bridgette looks like a grandma in the new content.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Part 3 is the best of the 3 so far. I'm fine with the scenes we got. Bridgette has always been a character that I liked, but when you compare her to the other girls, she's just not worth the extensive effort, in-game nor in terms of making said game. Maddison, Holly, Lola, Amy, Laura, Annie, Principal Valentine, and Ms. Goodhead are all far more attractive to me than her.

I think Laura got the shortest end of the stick though. I've been dying to get with her since the start of the Academy series and the literal only way to get to her is to blatantly screw up your date with Bridgette to force an unsuccessful ending, and while I love Lola, I thought dsp hooked her up with yet another sex scene before her mom came for her. A sex scene I would've welcomed, but more than likely sighed at, considering it would've been her 3rd one.

All in all, I'm fine with this Bridgette game, but I think it should've been saved for after Academy Part 5. A Date with Bridgette brings everything to an undesired halt to focus on one female, whom I've already established to not be worth the effort. And if you want to advance with other females, you're leading yourself down a bad end or a non-canon ending. And even the sex scenes with Bridgette are laced with constant interruptions if you throw caution to the wind, so it doesn't leave much room to indulge anyway aside from some blowjobs.

I like these games, but it's an unnecessary detour for me when there are far more interesting girls I'd rather be interacting with. My only hope is that when we get back on track with Academy Part 5, the girls that have little to no focus get their due justice.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
My main gripe with this game compared to The Academy is that there seems to be too many obtuse clues as to what you select might lead to, which is what always annoyed me with Chaotic's games and that I thought dsp handled much better in The Academy. I've played through part 1 and 2 of this multiple times and I can never seem to get the result I'm angling toward, and worse, I hate how my progress from part 1 is reset for part 2 so that my stats start lower than they ended (possibly a web browser cache issue when you play multiple times in a row before completely closing down the browser). At this point the constant starting over isn't very fun and I see myself gravitating toward a walkthrough just to get this over with. Here's hoping dsp actually does end up making the final part of The Academy after this and doesn't get burnt out.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes