4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Apparently, there are some broken links (no images) and a few errors. DSP3000 plans on launching a patch soon

MomIcanexplain

Jan 29, 2018
You can calmly ask for a code without being smartass, i can share two codes:
part 1 code: 2655187029
part 2 code: 2533442378

First one is if you want to replay part 2, second is for the newest part, its actually nice to replay game :)
I played this game ages ago so i don't remember well, but i just found out if you replace the last 9 for a 7 in the Part 1 code, you will start with a higher Lust.

So: 2655187027

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Code digits from part 2 for part 3:

1) 7 = you encounter bar girl in episode 1; 2 = no
2) 5 = tip at the restaurant; 4 = no tip
3) 3 = you have vip ticket from Maria; 1 = no ticket
4) 0 = you have vip ticket from Maria; 3 = no ticket
5) 4 = invite Didi at club; 8 = no invite
6) 0 = invite Didi at club; 4 = no invite
7) 3 = you encounter the man in the alley; 2 = no encounter
8) 3 = alchol>2; 2 = alchol<3
9) 6 = inf<70; 7 = inf<80; 8 = inf<200; 5 = inf<60
10) 6 = lust<70; 7 = lust<80; 8 = lust<200; 5 = lust<60

I hope it can help.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Part 3!

PC (191MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are images with a lower definition?

duke

Oct 14, 2016
So i downloaded the compressed version... When i typed in my name its still coming up null. and after each choice i make with her, the progress bar on the left (happiness etc) isnt moving up or down. its not registering anything.. I play on PC and on chrome. tried using firefox but the images wouldnt load.

any suggestions/ help would be appreciated

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So i downloaded the compressed version... When i typed in my name its still coming up null. and after each choice i make with her, the progress bar on the left (happiness etc) isnt moving up or down. its not registering anything.. I play on PC and on chrome. tried using firefox but the images wouldnt load.

Use firefox browser. With Chrome it doesn't work, with IE/Edge images don't load. If with Firefox it doesn't work, update it. It works for me fine.

MomIcanexplain

Jan 29, 2018

Chrome doesn't work. But Firefox should :/

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Use firefox browser. With Chrome it doesn't work, with IE/Edge images don't load. If with Firefox it doesn't work, update it. It works for me fine.
So weird.. wasnt working on firefox before, now everythings loading. thanks for the tip!

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Still can't do anything in the cinema in part 2 tho. No idea what the hell i'm missing. Doesn't go through, what i assume, is the last check before anything sexual :(
Yeah failed that twice too, did fix it manually tho(cheated a bit) :p
created a spoiler and put it in this thread awhile ago. you can search for it. in order for anything to happen in the cinema, all following things must happen:
1) must go to the bar first and order cocktales (which means no titty show/contest since bar must be chosen 2nd for this to happen. it also means no alexia bonus scene in #2)
2) must go to the restaurant second in brigitte #1
3) for complete oral sex to happen, your inf/lust scores then must be high enough and you must watch office girl
4) for brigitte to try something in the wisp movie which is limitd to her puting her hand down your pants and then because of the people to stop, you inf/lust must be high enough

the combination of #1 & #2 means during routine stop with police, you will fail the breath test and the game will end without code for #3.

if you are using a code to play #2 and when you go to the movie, holly & maria are outside, nothing sexual will happen since this means the restaurant was gone to first (and it doesn't matter what the second choice is)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes