4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
would have prefer a continuation of the academy instead of a continuation with that girl :/

guess i can completly abandon the idea of any fun with principale :(

well, was fun playing it. tho that girl is definitly not the best of the group.
yeah waste of a time to continue it to the part 4. better stop at this point, and continue the academy series.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
yeah waste of a time to continue it to the part 4. better stop at this point, and continue the academy series.
brigitte #3 is more like academy than previous 2 brigitte parts since with 3 possible sex scenes, one is with laura (the other twin from the academy series), one is with a redhead introduced in brigitte #1 and the other is with brigitte.

academy girls (laura, her twin, lola, and the blonde virgin) also make an appearance in #3 but nothing happens with any of them except with laura. lola's scenes last longer but her mom will stop her from going to your hotel room.

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Overall not bad despite the long wait. Although the bonus scene with Laura could've been much better considering how extensive the bonus scene in part 2 with the barmaid was.

Still think this whole episodic thing was a waste of time, should've just moved onto academy part 5, oh well.

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
I get the 100$ at the ATM for the night club, turn around and Bridgette is gone and the nightclub is closed? All I can do is go home and game over?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You can calmly ask for a code without being smartass, i can share two codes:
part 1 code: 2655187029
part 2 code: 2533442378

First one is if you want to replay part 2, second is for the newest part, its actually nice to replay game :)
Do you have walkthrough for part 2 3 and 4?

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
To enable the back button, edit _functions.js and change var disallowNav = 1 to var disallowNav = 0.

Reactions: Glyde26
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes