4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Wow lol.. Maybe I can brighten your day for the future releases of vdategames because this is a little late, though I heard b2 is about to drop.. Anyway, it's a html based game. Decisions, paths and points are javascript controlled and the points are stored in cookies lol. So edit your love points using a cookie manager or just go into the dev console as it's easy as shit, or if you are unsure about a decision.. right click on it and go to inspect. You can literally read that this link (to the next pic n scene) will reward you +5, this one +2 and the last nothing, or the cases where the fist and third are both -X points and the middle is neutral etc..
Well you said something like "or if you are unsure about a decision.. right click on it and go to inspect. You can literally read that this link (to the next pic n scene) will reward you +5, this one +2 and the last nothing, or the cases where the fist and third are both -X points and the middle is neutral etc." I right clicked on each choice and then clicked on inspect, I got a window opened sort of an editor which I will attach for your reference, just tell me where can I can see that which link will award how many points?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, from the pics I've seen if people didn't like Bridgette before, I don't think they'll like her now that apparently she looks even more like an old lady...

Personally I'm skipping this one. Whatever's in it I don't think it'll be worth having waited a year.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Honestly, is anyone else kind of disappointed with the release a little bit?

Primarily, there's not really that many sex scenes - the only main one is with Bridgette (which is one my least favorite girls right now). In terms of Caitlin (the redhead) and Laura, they're just blowjob scenes (not really sex itself). So basically, there's really only one sex sequence that was added.

Overall, the game is (sadly) losing its potential. It's great at setting-up relationships with the other girls (example: Frida and Susie), but doesn't follow through on the execution. Really, it's simply left as a tease.

I hope players/contributors over on vdategame's blog-post realize this and suggest a change in the game.

- P.S. +100 for Frida and Susie threesome /// & for Abigail and Summer threesome.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017

Primarily, there's not really that many sex scenes - the only main one is with Bridgette (which is one my least favorite girls right now). In terms of Caitlin (the redhead) and Laura, they're just blowjob scenes (not really sex itself). So basically, there's really only one sex sequence that was added.

Overall, the game is (sadly) losing its potential. It's great at setting-up relationships with the other girls (example: Frida and Susie), but doesn't follow through on the execution. Really, it's simply left as a tease.

I hope players/contributors over on vdategame's blog-post realize this and suggest a change in the game.

- P.S. +100 for Frida and Susie threesome /// & for Abigail and Summer threesome.
All Chaotic/dsp games are poor in sex scene in comparison to the size of the game.
Under this point of view, there are many other game choices.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me how much content is there with Didi because she always says sorry after she kisses Bridgette and then we leave so I suppose that is it and also I want to clarify things regarding Laura. From what I heard I suppose we had some sex with Laura in this part, but in achievements it is only showing mc seen her showering and she giving mc a blowjob, no sex scene is given as achievement so I am bit confused.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me how much content is there with Didi because she always says sorry after she kisses Bridgette and then we leave so I suppose that is it and also I want to clarify things regarding Laura. From what I heard I suppose we had some sex with Laura in this part, but in achievements it is only showing mc seen her showering and she giving mc a blowjob, no sex scene is given as achievement so I am bit confused.
For Didi, that's pretty much it for her content thus far. And yeah, Laura has no sex scene, she just give the MC a blowjob for her scene unfortunately.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
For Didi, that's pretty much it for her content thus far. And yeah, Laura has no sex scene, she just give the MC a blowjob for her scene unfortunately.
Well I thought that there was sex with othe characters too as dsp3000 in his blog of March 1st on vdategames site mentioned something like "And before anyone asks. Yes; there are several sex scenes… And not just with Bridgette. " So I thought there would be sex with other characters too as I suppose a sex scene means a proper sex scened and not just blowjob or handjob but then at least there is some progress with other characters like Laura and Caitlin so we have something to cheer for but I would just like to fuck DIDI hard and tear her apart and hope MC is the one who pops her cherry and if there is a threesome with Bridgette and Didi it would be an added bonus, hope we get that in part 4. Let's enjoy part 3 though and wait for part 4.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

his fans are more like cult followers. I really doubt they will request to change its direction.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I look a lot at the source code and can tell you abit about what is still missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in Lola's case I would rather go for what it is like now, i.e. the MC can't take her to the hotel to fuck her, but then we should always be positive who knows he might later on get a chance to fuck both mother and daughter and get a threesome (positive approach). Other characters we can get some progress I suppose in the next part. Let's hope for the best.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017

It's very disappointing considering it was promised this would be released in March of 2018, instead we got it in March of 2019! 13 months is a long time to wait for one sex scene and two blowjobs. I know he had his supposed breakdown, and again he's promising that part 4 is right around the corner...I guess all we can do is wait and see. I used to be extremely hyped over this series, now it's an afterthought to me that disappoints more and more with each release.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
It's very disappointing considering it was promised this would be released in March of 2018, instead we got it in March of 2019! 13 months is a long time to wait for one sex scene and two blowjobs. I know he had his supposed breakdown, and again he's promising that part 4 is right around the corner...I guess all we can do is wait and see. I used to be extremely hyped over this series, now it's an afterthought to me that disappoints more and more with each release.
It's typical of dsp's games.
Long stories and little sex.
And, moreover, when you fuck someone, you head towards a bad ending.

Reactions: HerrGrimes
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes