4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

oste22

May 31, 2017
The site this game is from is $20 per month, and has releases about twice per year. I doubt their site has many members, so it might be a while before the game is posted.
The hype for this part was pretty big so i think right now it should be decent amount of members

Reactions: Johny38

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone who played it can anyone confirm if the back button code is working or not?
The code from here

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone who played it can anyone confirm if the back button code is working or not?
The code from here
Even if it doesn't work (which if probably will), you can always just change the URL to the previous scene to go backwards/forwards/skip around however you want.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
The code from here
Open Firefox; run the game and it starts in a new window; copy and past the link in your previous browser window and play there; all buttons work normally.

Reactions: oste22

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Open Firefox; run the game and it starts in a new window; copy and past the link in your previous browser window and play there; all buttons work normally.
Buttons still not working, I can click back (browser's back button not the keyboard's) and it still reloads to the current page.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Buttons still not working, I can click back (browser's back button not the keyboard's) and it still reloads to the current page.
Copy "file:///D:/Virtual%20Date%20Girls/bridgette2/game/main_menu.html" in your browser.
Obviously, path depends on where you have the game on your hard-disk.

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Copy "file:///D:/Virtual%20Date%20Girls/bridgette2/game/main_menu.html" in your browser.
Obviously, path depends on where you have the game on your hard-disk.
I know this trick but obviously not the best of the methods I'd have preferred to just use the back button anytime it's a real hassle that it isn't working.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Part 3!

PC (191MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
would have prefer a continuation of the academy instead of a continuation with that girl :/

guess i can completly abandon the idea of any fun with principale :(

well, was fun playing it. tho that girl is definitly not the best of the group.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone remember the codes for Stage 3?
i think you will need at least 2. one with didi being invited which happens only if going to the lesbian movie and another one which is isn't invited. the vip tickets from holly and maria aren't absolutely necessary since didi will have vip access and if didi isn't invited, you can withdraw $100 from the atm in the game for vip entry

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone remember the codes for Stage 3?
i think you will need at least 2. one with didi being invited which happens only if going to the lesbian movie and another one which is isn't invited. the vip tickets from holly and maria aren't absolutely necessary since didi will have vip access and if didi isn't invited, you can withdraw $100 from the atm in the game for vip entry
Try out:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes