2.50 star(s) 27 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ADeceitfulAct-EP8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Deceitful Act [Episode 8 Public] [Mr.Axxx] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
For Win/Linux remove the old .exe, .ph, .sh. This patch could work with mac by only coping the "game" folder files. Not sure tho.

Win/Linux: Episode 7 -> Episode 8 Public [1,16 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Well, I see why people here dislike the game. But the problem is in perception (their attitude towards the story).
It's very important to consider the whole game as your(MC's) dream or fantasy! If you manage to do this, you will enjoy it. Otherwise you'll end up listing game's disadvantages only.
What I exactly mean is:
There is some magic branch of plot but the main topic is all girls jumping at MC's cock. There is little story, at least now(but many scenes). And the game starts without any backstory. Just MC waking up and getting to fuck neighbours.
And here is my point. MC is you. The game is your dream. That's why you have no backstory and the girls are horny. It's just your fantasy. And there you just have sex with beatiful girls.
YOUR FANTASY DREAM

Nevertheless the typos are awful. I'm not a native speaker but even I noticed them there. Several phrases are mixed up between the speakers and that needs editing.
And ambient music should be added into the game. It's strange that there is music only in the menu.
I hope that the author won't abandon this project and in future updates will corect mistakes.
so basically the phrase "i CAME to fap, not to cry" but inverse? xD

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
lots of sex, good animations. But the story is just weird, most just seems to be to move locations to have sex. But anyway you will get a lot of sex, so download it and see for yourself.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of A Deceitful Act Episodes 1- 8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of A Deceitful Act Episodes 1- 8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload
Thanks for the tune up on the Android Port. Seems to work good now.

Reactions: Eonor

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Why doesnt this have Kinetic Novel as a tag? Cause like, it literally is no choices. Unless the choices comes deep into it or something. As far as to train this lady theres is like no choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A tale as old as time... .. . ahhaha! just joking.. unlike any game I have ever seen here.. just not in a good way. Has 50 more Patreons then I expected.

• Love
Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.50 star(s) 27 Votes