EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.png

Overview:
Alexa Garcia was a detective for the police, after quitting the cops she decided to become a private investigator. She is currently dealing with the implications that this decision had in her life and lives in an apartment alongside her younger sister Chloe, an intern at a local newspaper. Play through Alexa's journey to become a successful private investigator while also trying to reinstate her social life and reconnect with her sister.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: dbstarring -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

preview_01.png preview_02.png preview_03.png preview_04.jpg preview_05.png preview_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, I mean it was alright. Translation could use some work, but it's understandable at least, so not bad there. Major thing that bothered me though, is you can't avoid anything. Stuff is forced. Forced to kiss a guy in a bar and let him in your pants and start rubbing you (and talk about how much you like him afterwards), forced to kiss a guy in the club as well, forced to kiss your sister, it's all forced. You get no choices in that matter.

That's a big no for me there. Don't like forced stuff at all. So if you were hoping for a lesbian path, that's out the window instantly. You also play as the sister by the way and make choices for her too. So multiple protagonists.

Otherwise, yeah... not for me. Not a fan of forced stuff. Either way, best of luck with your project regardless and thanks.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ADetectivesWay-CH1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

LucasR0

Jun 27, 2022
I thought that was really good, first version of the game with some (good) content, we don't often see that, it usually takes up to 6 months. Really hope you continue developing this game

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The renders are decent and the fem protagonist model is hot. But the game is pretty dumb NGL. The choices kind of doesn't matter. For example, if I didn't like the guy at the bar, why do I have to end up being kissed and groped by him no matter what choices I make? She was supposed to be a cop, I should have had the option to knee the dude in the balls. She is fairly dumb for a detective too. I do like slutfest, but it's not fun if the protagonist doesn't have any inhibitions. The game has no pacing to the story and feelings for the characters. The premise isn't bad, but one needs some good writing to salvage this.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Eh, I mean it was alright. Translation could use some work, but it's understandable at least, so not bad there. Major thing that bothered me though, is you can't avoid anything. Stuff is forced. Forced to kiss a guy in a bar and let him in your pants and start rubbing you (and talk about how much you like him afterwards), forced to kiss a guy in the club as well, forced to kiss your sister, it's all forced. You get no choices in that matter.

That's a big no for me there. Don't like forced stuff at all. So if you were hoping for a lesbian path, that's out the window instantly. You also play as the sister by the way and make choices for her too. So multiple protagonists.

Otherwise, yeah... not for me. Not a fan of forced stuff. Either way, best of luck with your project regardless and thanks.
damn that's a shame, OP looked really good.

dbstarring "I felt the need to share it to gather feedbacks and ideas"
i'm not sure anyone enjoys make belief choices. if you wanna do a kinetic novel as to best tell the story you want to tell, or because branches are overwhelming for a first project, go for it, it can definitely be a good decision and people will know what to expect so you don't get the negative feedback from people who got an unpleasant surprise.
on a less objective note, i'd love to play this if it had a lesbian playthrough, so if that's something you're considering you should totally do it :)

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I love female protagonist games. But I also hate how in so many of them they are just weak-willed pushovers who let disgusting dudes grope them like they are deer caught in the headlights.

This woman is supposed to be a PI. Why can't she tell an asshole off? Women don't turn into sex-crazed maniacs upon being slightly touched. I wish that anime trope would die in a gutter like it deserves.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Not all heroes wear capes!

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes