Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lesbian tag is a bit dubious here, it's mainly aimed at straight sex.

There are a couple of kisses and a boob grope, the rest is male on female.

If you are looking for a lesbian route, this will not be the game for you, some interractions with men are unavoidable.

Bad Buster

Oct 27, 2022
I've met some young adults that can't read an analog clock ... that phone in screen #1 is probably making some people on here freak out :)

Looks like a nice first project. I'll give it a play through this weekend.

Don't take what's said on here too seriously. Make what you want to make, first and foremost. Not what other people want you to make. Good luck!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've met some young adults that can't read an analog clock ... that phone in screen #1 is probably making some people on here freak out :)
Heh, my gran used to have a rotary phone when I was a kid.

I say kid, she never got rid of it. Used to chuckle when guests went to ring a taxi and couldn't work out how to use it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how many lesbians romances options will there be besides her sister?
I don't think there are any, sister included.

Sister seems more interested in guys, so does the MC, there is no pure lesbian route at all. At most might get a couple of scenes but lesbian romance is not happening.

Reactions: afterlights

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I don't think there are any, sister included.

Sister seems more interested in guys, so does the MC, there is no pure lesbian route at all. At most might get a couple of scenes but lesbian romance is not happening.
Maybe I misunderstood, but to me it seems like the dev implied the sister will be romancable.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There were a lot of things I liked about this game, but I just couldn't get past the butchery of the English language.

Here's one of the lines in the script that caused me to delete this game and put it on my Rejected list:

ch "But hey, In the way that you dress you don't seem to fit the detective discrecy type."

First off, who talks like that? But mainly, the developer must think that 'discrecy' is actually an English word, since he used it twice, once as a noun and again as an adjective.

That is just the worst case I found. But the rest of the game is chock full of clumsy dialogs.

If the developer can recruit an English speaker to assist, I might try this again. But I'm not going to waste my time in trying to figure out what is being said. Pity, really.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe I misunderstood, but to me it seems like the dev implied the sister will be romancable.
She might be later but my point was there is no pure lesbian route. Sister comes across as a huge fan of cock and the MC is that far behind her.

Speaking as a lesbo it's not a game i'd play if I was looking for a lesbian route.

I'll check on the story but the sex side of things seems very pushy for guys with no way to avoid some of the gropig and kissing scenes which isn't what people looking for a lesbo route are interested in.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
She might be later but my point was there is no pure lesbian route. Sister comes across as a huge fan of cock and the MC is that far behind her.

Speaking as a lesbo it's not a game i'd play if I was looking for a lesbian route.

I'll check on the story but the sex side of things seems very pushy for guys with no way to avoid some of the gropig and kissing scenes which isn't what people looking for a lesbo route are interested in.
Yeah, fair enough. Tbh I haven't play it yet. Reading the comments I decided to wait, precisely for what you said (forced scenes). Hopefully the dev accepts feedback in that regard.

Reactions: Arra64

dbstarring

How did I get here
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys, thanks again for the messages. I will be away on vacation for a few weeks, after I'm back I aim to do a full release of Chapter 01.

The plan for the final release of chapter 1 is currently:

- Fix grammar and spelling mistakes
- Improve branching and choices in some events (Maybe add some events as well)

See you later!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes