• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Detective's Way [Ch1 Beta]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
It's a kinetic novel with delusions of grandeur. There are some choices, but they are mostly superfluous, if you don't like the initial characters the game presents, then tough, she'll get it on with them anyway. Disappointing.

Reactions: LBOcon

LBOcon

Nov 12, 2022
Wasn't to bad, would like to have more choices like everyone else says. Watching/waiting to see what comes next.

dbstarring

How did I get here
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Chapter 01 Full release out! (Links already updated)

Depending on the path you will take there probably won’t be many changes (possibly, no changes at all), so be advised. It’s necessary to replay the game due to new variables being introduced, but you can wait to replay it in Chapter 02 as well. I tried to implement all changes that made sense to me (thanks for the feedbacks!), hope you guys enjoy!

Starting development on chapter 02 now, happy holidays!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Chapter 01 Full release out! (Links already updated)

Depending on the path you will take there probably won’t be many changes (possibly, no changes at all), so be advised. It’s necessary to replay the game due to new variables being introduced, but you can wait to replay it in Chapter 02 as well. I tried to implement all changes that made sense to me (thanks for the feedbacks!), hope you guys enjoy!

Starting development on chapter 02 now, happy holidays!
Heya Dbstarring. I have a quick question, we make torrents for all the games here but I don't see any type of funding link for yours. We'd like to link to yours (if you have one?) because well, it's the least we can do I guess?
If you don't like the patreon/subscribestar model maybe checkout things like ko-fi or buymeacoffee so people can tip you instead? Food for thought - let me know what you think, you should be rewarded for your work, even if it's a hobby.

---

ADetectivesWay-CH1Full
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd give this a try again after the changes (no new content, just changes to earlier stuff).

Looks like we have choices now on who we "interact" with, and it's no longer forced. So, we can reject the guy at the bar and reject the guys at the club now, so it is just a lady's night instead.

But even trying to play a lesbian-centric playthrough, the MC talks about being into guys and not girls, and says the last person she slept with was a black guy. So even though you can avoid the guys now, she still craves them and her inner thoughts still think about them. So, sorry if you were looking forward to a lesbian-centric path.

Only other odd thing was in the bar (if you rejected the guy in the bar), when the guy you're investigating goes to the bathroom, the MC says she will go outside and wait for him to leave. Yet when she goes to leave, he is already outside now and driving off and she has to rush to catch up to him. Didn't make any sense.

Otherwise, with the new changes, the game got better at least. Now things aren't forced, and you get choices in who you want to interact with. Some minor little details here and there that could be fixed, but otherwise, not bad. Will stick around to see what happens in the next Chapter at least. Thanks for your work and best of luck with your project. Also kudos for listening to feedback. ;)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Looks like we have choices now on who we "interact" with, and it's no longer forced. So, we can reject the guy at the bar and reject the guys at the club now, so it is just a lady's night instead.

But even trying to play a lesbian-centric playthrough, the MC talks about being into guys and not girls, and says the last person she slept with was a black guy. So even though you can avoid the guys now, she still craves them and her inner thoughts still think about them. So, sorry if you were looking forward to a lesbian-centric path.

Hmm, how is the sister? you mentioned you get to play as her as well. I wonder if the MC is bi? or is the Lesbian tag there as an illusion to draw in Lesbian lovers to the game? is the sister a Lesbian? why can't there be a "Bi" tag x3

This seems like a fake Lesbian game. I mean, they had to update the game to add in choices to avoid the forced guy interactions.

Let me know how the game is a few updates from now.

Reactions: battali0n

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm, how is the sister? you mentioned you get to play as her as well. I wonder if the MC is bi? or is the Lesbian tag there as an illusion to draw in Lesbian lovers to the game? is the sister a Lesbian? why can't there be a "Bi" tag x3

This seems like a fake Lesbian game. I mean, they had to update the game to add in choices to avoid the forced guy interactions.

Let me know how the game is a few updates from now.
Yeah, you play the sister as well, and can make choices for her. You can choose to have her not get involved with men, but like the MC, she has thoughts about it as well. But you can choose to have a make out session with her in the club, and later on the cab ride home. So, there is lesbian (incest) content, just they like men too (guess they are bi lol).

Reactions: Walter Victor

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The game has some promise but it is far from being a 5 star game right now, it needs some serious proofreading, lot of syntax and contextual errors. Obviously written by a non-native English speaker.

screenshot0001.png

That line of dialogue should read "After searching for awhile, she was able to spot a stunning blonde, wearing a fancy red dress, leaning on the railing of one of the balconies."

There are a bunch of these type errors throughout. Again, it has promise, just needs proofreading.

Reactions: dbstarring

FathersLeftHand

Feb 15, 2020
Its a good game, i enjoyed it! I only wish that the sex scenes were animated because just looking at pictures doesnt do much to me. Has the Dev a patreon or something where i can subscribe?

Last edited:

trax29

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 2156792

Overview:
Alexa Garcia was a detective for the police, after quitting the cops she decided to become a private investigator. She is currently dealing with the implications that this decision had in her life and lives in an apartment alongside her younger sister Chloe, an intern at a local newspaper. Play through Alexa's journey to become a successful private investigator while also trying to reinstate her social life and reconnect with her sister.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: dbstarring
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 Full
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2156943 View attachment 2156944 View attachment 2156950 View attachment 2156952 View attachment 2156954 View attachment 2156955

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes