single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hey guys, regarding updates SonsOLiberty described it very well. I'm doing this game in my free time and I don't have any kind of release date in mind, the new update will be released when I think it's good enough and that's it. So no, the game is not abandoned but updates may take a long time to be released, so please just forget about it and eventually it will be released :ROFLMAO:

With that being said, recently I bought a new GPU so renders are being done much quicker and with a way better quality. I will leave you guys with a test render I did :)

View attachment 2865663
Great Game (y)

I can't wait for the next episode!

Thank you for your hard work - dbstarring

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
"God bless that Hispanic heritage". What a cretinous statement. :LOL: This definitely needs better writing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Should be tagged as Abandoned.
Hey guys, regarding updates SonsOLiberty described it very well. I'm doing this game in my free time and I don't have any kind of release date in mind, the new update will be released when I think it's good enough and that's it. So no, the game is not abandoned but updates may take a long time to be released, so please just forget about it and eventually it will be released :ROFLMAO:

With that being said, recently I bought a new GPU so renders are being done much quicker and with a way better quality. I will leave you guys with a test render I did :)

View attachment 2865663

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i saw it but the should word made me question the situation
I mean, the dev has no Patreon or SS and isn't doing this for money, the dev was just here Saturday, and they've also said that message from the beginning, so the dev is still coming here, still checking, and if it was done, I'm going out on a limb they would say if there were done with it or not.

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
yeah i guess that's an understandable thing since a game with this graphic quality would take huge amount of time..
and if your a person with alot of responsibilities in your hand ..
yeah can't really blame anyone in a situation like this

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes