88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Multiple Protagonist? Do you planning adding male proagonist as well?

Couse I worried it ther is just female protagonist that will multiple female protagonist or it gonna turn out to be as I asked befor in my question. What it gonna be?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

dbstarring

How did I get here
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys, regarding updates SonsOLiberty described it very well. I'm doing this game in my free time and I don't have any kind of release date in mind, the new update will be released when I think it's good enough and that's it. So no, the game is not abandoned but updates may take a long time to be released, so please just forget about it and eventually it will be released :ROFLMAO:

With that being said, recently I bought a new GPU so renders are being done much quicker and with a way better quality. I will leave you guys with a test render I did :)

Alexa and Chloe Bikini Photoshoot 06.png

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hello friends
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance
Not again.
Is there any game thread left that you haven't posted this to?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes