Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
dbstarring Congratulations on your game. Detective and female protagonist.....sounds interesting :). I am very much interested in those kind of storylines and the main character looks beautiful. Just asking,
Will there be any femdom in your game? Like the main female dominating a male?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So, before playing, is it safe to say that this is more likely a Kinetic novel? (Thats if the comments about not having choices is true)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
So, before playing, is it safe to say that this is more likely a Kinetic novel? (Thats if the comments about not having choices is true)
The game has quite a few choices. But they don't make a whole lot of difference. At least, You can avoid some stupid stuff. But doesn't really change a whole lot.

Reactions: rKnight

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017
Promising start i see potential, feedback wise i would have suggested like some already did to make a lesbian path and keep certain actions with male companions optional or make it so choices determinate those actions, the language wasn't the best but reasonable, so to conclude i will follow this game and wish you the best of luck with you're project!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Oh, so it's the worst of both worlds, I hate "Options" that are just the Illusion of choice trying to mask that it really is just a Kinetic novel
Yeah... that's the feeling I got. No matter what you do, you have to interact with the loser at the bar. Also, the story and English are a little rough.

A solid start quantity wise... but so far it is just kind of meh. It has a lot of potential and the dev seems to be talented so I will keep my eye on it.

dbstarring

How did I get here
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys, thank you so much for the feedbacks. I wasn't expecting this at all LOL. As I said I only did this game using my free time, at first I didn't even think about releasing it. My main goal was just to do something I enjoyed.

I understand the criticism about branches and everything, as it was my first game and I didn't have that much time to develop it I focused on the branches that interested me the most.

As I was developing the game it became clear to me how some people don't have any idea of how difficult it is to do a game that makes sense while maintaining multiple paths. The development time also goes up a lot as you need to do several render variations. So this is why I decided to keep the game simple at first.

Just explaining my decisions, I understand your opinions and will try to improve next time. Thanks a lot, guys :D

dbstarring

How did I get here
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
So there's incest but no lesbian tag, I guess it's not about sisters love? :HideThePain:
Hahaha, the description for the "Lesbian" tag mentioned sex, so due to it not being currently present I tought it was best to leave the tag out, but of course it's the plan for the future.

dbstarring

How did I get here
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
dbstarring Congratulations on your game. Detective and female protagonist.....sounds interesting :). I am very much interested in those kind of storylines and the main character looks beautiful. Just asking,
Thank you so much! Sorry, femdom is not really my thing

I hope there is gonna be some bdsm stuff in future
Same as above, probably not gonna happen

Reactions: Gamesstar

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
A fan of detective/whodunnit games and also female protagonist games? Very based indeed good sir

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love both of the sisters, love that it is a FMC who gets to decide what she wants to do and not just has things happen to her, like the story so far. Needs some serious proofreading done though.

Reactions: dbstarring

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys, thank you so much for the feedbacks. I wasn't expecting this at all LOL. As I said I only did this game using my free time, at first I didn't even think about releasing it. My main goal was just to do something I enjoyed.

I understand the criticism about branches and everything, as it was my first game and I didn't have that much time to develop it I focused on the branches that interested me the most.

As I was developing the game it became clear to me how some people don't have any idea of how difficult it is to do a game that makes sense while maintaining multiple paths. The development time also goes up a lot as you need to do several render variations. So this is why I decided to keep the game simple at first.

Just explaining my decisions, I understand your opinions and will try to improve next time. Thanks a lot, guys :D
I know developing games is hard... I have failed at it myself, but you are off to a solid start. Just tell your story and know you will not make all of us happy. Continue to do what makes you happy and it will all work out.

My only suggestion would be if you are going to have the MC kiss the guy in the bar, then don't bother giving any choices prior to the event that seem to suggest you can opt out. Just have her kiss him and move on.

Best of luck!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes