RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nanana Dickman

Sep 19, 2018
So I'm in a bit of problem I got to the part where I need to catch a mermaid but dont have any idea where to find one. Any advice?

h-rated

Jan 28, 2018
How do you break the magic barrier in the castle in the endgame? I've explored the upstairs and downstairs section and haven't found any way to get rid of it.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
- I think the search tag list is quite misleading. Predominant tags would likely be 2dcg, monster girl, lesbian, harem, rpg, humor. I am not sure drugs, gay, graphic violence, transformation, vore (just remembered that technically there are events where one of the character gets "eaten" by a mimic) are part of game play, other than possibly being mentioned (i.e. several male characters are explicitly stated as being gay, but past that I don't recall any events associated with them; several types of monster girls can transform themselves, but I am not sure it necessitates transformation tag). Other tags while present are largely minor (i.e. slavery is an important part of one of the character's background, but the game really doesn't revolve around the concept). The giant tag cloud is largely part of "humor".

- The game is a lot of fun. According to developer, the uploaded version is product of 2 years of development. Given current Patreon support level (barely $100/month), the amount of content (easily >10 hours) and its quality is stellar.

- Not really good fap material if that is what you are looking for - its an erotic yuri rpg with excellent writing and good humor. Most/all images are similar to the pencil sketch in the OP. A lot end up as fade to black - I suspect they might end up being added later, especially if developer gets more support.

- There is a fairly detailed walkthrough in the uploaded file, which should make navigating first 2/3rds of the game fairly easy.

So I'm in a bit of problem I got to the part where I need to catch a mermaid but dont have any idea where to find one. Any advice?
After going through the entire game I found a grand total of one (missable!) spot where you can capture a maximum of 2 of them - during the assault on the sunken castle when getting 4th party member. Considering there is an obelisk with reward for capturing 5, I ended up using rpg save game editor to add a few to inventory.

EDIT: Found a couple of spots - you can farm them during sunken castle assault, as they are part of random encounters. On a non-missable side, you can find them on Mount Halide (where you first meet dragon queen). For some reason they look far more like ice spirits than mermaids, I caught one on accident trying to see what they were.

What's the mind control here?
There is an enemy lieutenant who mind controls members of your team on several occasions, including a major event in last act where all but one member ends up being mind controlled. Not a major theme, but there are several events associated with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung and Stijn

International

Dec 9, 2019
- I think the search tag list is quite misleading. Predominant tags would likely be 2dcg, monster girl, lesbian, harem, rpg, humor. I am not sure drugs, gay, graphic violence, transformation, vore (just remembered that technically there are events where one of the character gets "eaten" by a mimic) are part of game play, other than possibly being mentioned (i.e. several male characters are explicitly stated as being gay, but past that I don't recall any events associated with them; several types of monster girls can transform themselves, but I am not sure it necessitates transformation tag). Other tags while present are largely minor (i.e. slavery is an important part of one of the character's background, but the game really doesn't revolve around the concept). The giant tag cloud is largely part of "humor".
What's the pregnancy content? Seems kinda slow and I don't want to work through a 10 hour rpg for one ending scene.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
im having truble in lilympus sucbus puzzle its confusing ass hell can i get help with it
I would need to go back and replay it to give full walkthrough (unfortunately with only 25 save slots I don't have a save for it), but there are a few I could remember from top of the head. So if you have any specific ones you are stuck on, I can try helping. If you can list wing/succubus position (ie bottom center) and the hint description in front of their door I might be able to help. One thing to remember is that once you unlock one succubus by fulfilling special condition, it will remain unlocked, even if you no longer fulfill conditions.

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
im on the last part of the game and cant find where mafy is it says through a big door but thats just a secret boss

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
im on the last part of the game and cant find where mafy is it says through a big door but thats just a secret boss
This took me forever to figure out, and is really annoying. You need to defeat 6 divines, but there are only 3 in the room with the door. What you need to do is port back and forth from and to chimera area (the "gray" area between chapel/garden and the boss entry room). Stand on chimera side, port, lets say up, then immediately port back down. After a port or two you'll find that you are standing ON the black "reality crack" instead of being on top or bottom of it, then you can walk off to the area above and explore it. Do the same with crack at the bottom.

I hope this at least provides an area where to look, as game had very little indication where the missing divines are hiding.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone found out how to find the Pyramid in the desert? the map is looping so its probably a puzzle... but I cant find it.
Nevermind foound it. You have to follow a certain path in the sand. Keep walking till you find some pillars appearing out of nowhere and then you just need to follow the lines in the sand

Last edited:

HypeWilliams

Jul 25, 2019
Didn't beat it yet, but i spent nearly 20 hours playing and it's fuckin sick (Besides prison, the prison was a mess and it sucked balls). More people should get on this game, the gameplay has a lot of things going on, and the writing has a lot of personality. Right now it's one of the better rpg maker games i've played.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
I can't seem to beat either of the first two bosses (the ones in the shrine and lighthouse). Do i just suck and have to grind more, or am I missing a few quest stages?

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
In the end game now(chapter 5 i mean) and looking through the walkthrough it seems i missed the harpy's cliff. Anyone know where it is? help pleade?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes