Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A question: Olivia or Evelyn? :BootyTime:
I'D SAY BOTH!!!!!

Though I'll be only really able to choose between them when their true motives and personalities becomes known.

For example Evelyn acts like a dominant yet gentle and loving futa mommy, but the clues seems to point to her being full a controlling domineering futa who'll cage the MC's knob and turn him into her borderline braindead dick worshipping pet.

Though I could be wrong, anyway there are more Futas meant to be in the works, so in ma opinion, the future is looking bright, sexy and DEPRAIVED!!!!

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You're joking? You mean to tell me that the sister, who looks like she's got some major hots for the PC, is not gonna be romanceable in any way? :WaitWhat:
Not that I'm into incest myself, but come on, surely you're bullshitting us. :HideThePain:
Yeah i will admit that looks strange. She was already fingered her brother. How that doesn't count? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Personality wise i would say Olivia but Evelyn scene was really hot and really brought the idea she is a very skilled lover in bed. Too bad she seems quite dangerous, between that paper about futacum effects on men and the whole chastity thing.

Last edited:

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
The only answer to this question is 'Both' ... Preferably at the same time.

But, if i really have to choose, it is definitely Olivia!

Why? Let's see.

- Their body type is rather similar and they have a pretty face. Moreover, both of their sex appeal is crazy strong. But, Olivia is more beautiful at least for me.

- If we talk about sex, then it is not exactly fair. Evelyn had more chance with the MC to "prove herself". Olivia got cockblocked every time, when things were getting spicy. And not gonna lie, it was a little frustrating. That is why i am really looking forward to the next update where she can finally have sex with the MC.

- But, the true difference is between their personalities. This is where Olivia truly wins for me. Yes, they are both dominant futas. But, from what we saw, i think Evelyn wants to transform the MC into a sissy. While it is not necessarily a problem, i would prefer the MC to remain a normal guy. And, i feel like he can have more freedom with Olivia.

Still, i am okay with both options, if it is the MC's decision! This is why i like when the MC rejected Olivia the first time and you could reject Evelyn too. They were frustrated, but respect the MC's decision. If this aspect will remain in the future, i can totally enjoy both Olivia and Evelyn paths.
All in all, it would be nice to see an actual (loving?) relationship with Olivia and/or Evelyn and not just a "master and her toy" type of thing. (For the latter, there could be other characters like Olivia's sister, Andrea.)

Edit: Damn, i feel like that i wrote most of this in my original 'review/comment' some time ago. Oh well, at least my opinion reamined the same.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
[...]
But, if i really have to choose, it is definitely Olivia!

Why? Let's see.

- Their body type is rather similar and they have a pretty face. Moreover, both of their sex appeal is crazy strong. But, Olivia is more beautiful at least for me.

[...]
All in all, it would be nice to see an actual (loving?) relationship with Olivia and/or Evelyn and not just a "master and her toy" type of thing. (For the latter, there could be other characters like Olivia's sister, Andrea.)
Agreed and agreed. If there's one thing that is missing from many games with trans characters it's the actual love. MC falling in love with the LI, the LI falling in love with the MC. Happiness and tenderness, not instead of but as well as huge penises plowing the MCs butt and vice versa. Just normal, well rounded relationships with added hot and steamy sex.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just curious why is that? And if so awesome lol
Futadom World will likely have their megaslut update there.
Star Periphery possibly has may as release window for update 3.
Futagenesis will likely get a update on may too.
Family Affair usually has one update per month/5 weeks.
Shattered is on beta right now so a stable version should come next month.

Plus Tales of Androgyny and Rise of the White Flower are updated every month.

There are also a few others too that have futa or trans characters but their names escape me right now.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Futadom World will likely have their megaslut update there.
Star Periphery possibly has may as release window for update 3.
Futagenesis will likely get a update on may too.
Family Affair usually has one update per month/5 weeks.
Shattered is on beta right now so a stable version should come next month.

Plus Tales of Androgyny and Rise of the White Flower are updated every month.

There are also a few others too that have futa or trans characters but their names escape me right now.
Also Corruption of Champions 2 and Trials in Tainted Space, these are text based games but they contain a lot of futa content and get updates (of varying quality) every week... :)

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes