Apr 22, 2019
Futadom World will likely have their megaslut update there.
Star Periphery possibly has may as release window for update 3.
Futagenesis will likely get a update on may too.
Family Affair usually has one update per month/5 weeks.
Shattered is on beta right now so a stable version should come next month.

Plus Tales of Androgyny and Rise of the White Flower are updated every month.

There are also a few others too that have futa or trans characters but their names escape me right now.
Thanks for the list as I didn't know some of them. In any case SP is probably what most of us degenerates are waiting for.
Sad for the delay of this one, especially without specific explanations(actually none).

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That Evelyn scene was probably the hottest written futa sex scene ever lol. She fucked that poor boy's brains out, slowly and methodically. Idk how dev is gonna top (LOL) that. MC's soul already belong to Shang Tsu... I mean Evelyn.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
That Evelyn scene was probably the hottest written futa sex scene ever lol. She fucked that poor boy's brains out, slowly and methodically. Idk how dev is gonna top (LOL) that. MC's soul already belong to Shang Tsu... I mean Evelyn.
Yeah, was hot AF! I only wish the feminization part was avoidable (not my cup of tea TBH)

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Topping that would be fantastic, at this point we're just hoping for anything from dev. They've been silent for over a month now.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah, was hot AF! I only wish the feminization part was avoidable (not my cup of tea TBH)
Also Leo, I have a suspicion that there won't be many alternative paths. I suspect the dev is not very experienced experienced with coding (I say that without any I'll intent, i just believe they may be more design and visual inclined and recently picked up coding). So customization, branching paths, and variable tracking might be very time consuming for them.

Though, maybe that's why it's taken them so long for this new version to come out.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Looks good, i like this theme, too bad it's not exactly my taste, there are a lot of games with these themes but I don't see much in which there's futa on male and futa on female with female protagonist or futa protagonist, at least not a Ren'Py games. Since it has sissification, maye turn the protagonist into futa also it would be interesting but there would be problems with the transformation content.
Yeah Im looking for somthing like this myself!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Liking the thicc LIs, but I feel bad that I'm kind of cheating on Olivia. I'm curious if there will be any kind of monogamous romantic relationships in this or if the MC will just end up being passed around between LIs? I'd feel slightly less guilty if Olivia and Evelyn didn't despise each other while both saying they want to keep the MC for themselves.

Considering the MC loses his virginity to Evelyn no matter what, I'm hoping that doesn't come back to hurt our chances with Olivia later. I like them both, but slightly leaning towards pursuing a relationship with Olivia where we don't have to cheat on her. On a side note, I was a little disappointed with Hannah, she's so hot, but clearly not really interested in the MC romantically. I wouldn't mind being with her as well if only she wasn't so over the top ultra-aggressive. She's a little too BDSM heavy for my tastes and not at all very sweet or gentle, but I'm sure there are those who like that.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes