Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Liking the thicc LIs, but I feel bad that I'm kind of cheating on Olivia. I'm curious if there will be any kind of monogamous romantic relationships in this or if the MC will just end up being passed around between LIs? I'd feel slightly less guilty if Olivia and Evelyn didn't despise each other while both saying they want to keep the MC for themselves.

Considering the MC loses his virginity to Evelyn no matter what, I'm hoping that doesn't come back to hurt our chances with Olivia later. I like them both, but slightly leaning towards pursuing a relationship with Olivia where we don't have to cheat on her. On a side note, I was a little disappointed with Hannah, she's so hot, but clearly not really interested in the MC romantically. I wouldn't mind being with her as well if only she wasn't so over the top ultra-aggressive. She's a little too BDSM heavy for my tastes and not at all very sweet or gentle, but I'm sure there are those who like that.
The next update, when it finally drops will give you the choice for either giving Olivia or Evelyn the MC's virginity.

The monogamous relationships choice will only happen right near the end, after experiencing ALL the main futas and females Lord Min is planning to add.

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
The next update, when it finally drops will give you the choice for either giving Olivia or Evelyn the MC's virginity.

The monogamous relationships choice will only happen right near the end, after experiencing ALL the main futas and females Lord Min is planning to add.
Any new about then new update ? when it gonna be ?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just played it, fantastic game.

Ideally there'd be a way to not cuck Olivia, but I'm curious what story the dev is trying to tell.
The Evelyn scenes are hot.

The models and the writing does a good job at setting up a world of futa doms in a way that is hot instead of boring. As someone who played FutaDom World for the last several years, this did a good job of scratching the same itch without feeling old.

As a personal note, I know the dev said there would be no incest, but I keep my fingers crossed just incase. Especially if the MC's mom is revealed to be a futa.

I'd also be curious to see if there is a futasub path. Mainly in games like this when futadom is the norm, futasub becomes taboo and gains its own appeal.

But most importantly I'm excited for feminization of the MC. And ideally the feminization of others.

Apr 22, 2019
I've gone and unsubscribed, just in case this is the month when it becomes clear this is going slower than I'm willing to put up with. Open to supporting them again if they communicate more in the future.

I'm thinking they might be burned out and feel ashamed to tell their Patreons that.
That's understandable and the numbers of patreons decreasing doesn't help the mood, but lack of communication is the worst decision in this case. People/patreons will understand, if they really care about the game.

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
to be fair you could make a case that what this guy is arguing for has already happened, because meanwhile the dev stopped payments, he did it like a month ago, so in April which is the 4th month btw AND these are the dev's own words on patreon "I am a solo developer, and plan on releasing updates roughly every 2 months, depending on how much time I have."

So he's already been "milking" people for the past 2 months or so and the best case scenario now in my opinion if the update comes out at all, but I have stopped supporting the guy long time ago, cause its not a good track record to fall short on your own word in just 2 releases and then not even have the backbone for an explanation. People spend money on these games, money which they get by sacrificing their own time when a dev does this he basically shits on regular people and it is definitely Not a respectable way to behave and probably he'll just count his losses and move on.

Personally I will only support the dev again IF there's a steady line of communication (i.e. SP) and he had at least 2-3 consecutive releases with 2-3 months of interval between them, just like he states on his site.

I'd reconsider supporting even if it takes more then 2-3 months for a release to develop, but then change the description and keep people who spend money on you in the loop, like one post at least every week, otherwise it is basically fraud.

Apr 15, 2022
to be fair you could make a case that what this guy is arguing for has already happened, because meanwhile the dev stopped payments, he did it like a month ago, so in April which is the 4th month btw AND these are the dev's own words on patreon "I am a solo developer, and plan on releasing updates roughly every 2 months, depending on how much time I have."

So he's already been "milking" people for the past 2 months or so and the best case scenario now in my opinion if the update comes out at all, but I have stopped supporting the guy long time ago, cause its not a good track record to fall short on your own word in just 2 releases and then not even have the backbone for an explanation. People spend money on these games, money which they get by sacrificing their own time when a dev does this he basically shits on regular people and it is definitely Not a respectable way to behave and probably he'll just count his losses and move on.

Personally I will only support the dev again IF there's a steady line of communication (i.e. SP) and he had at least 2-3 consecutive releases with 2-3 months of interval between them, just like he states on his site.

I'd reconsider supporting even if it takes more then 2-3 months for a release to develop, but then change the description and keep people who spend money on you in the loop, like one post at least every week, otherwise it is basically fraud.
Crazy how much more this argument makes sense when someone finally writes it with thought. Instead of that guy just yelling "DEV BAD, MILKING NO GOOD, NO LIKE"

Reactions: cantpickaname

Arutha

Jun 2, 2017
I hope he didn't stop working on the game.
Probably some RL issues or something.
He was more active before 5th April - let's say a post every 10-15 days.
But now silence for about a month and a half.
He could let us all know if it is going slower or he quit all together.
This reminds me a lot of another dev that worked on LaS.
Hope he comes back, I really really like the work.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes