Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I figured that this game was probably going to get abandoned, since the dev stopped following the story layout from their own devlog shortly after the first release... a damn shame :(

Bratman215

Jul 30, 2019
I see Min has posted on his patreon in April. So I believe it's too soon to say it's completely abandoned. A lot of people are transitioning back to the work place from working from home since the pandemic (myself included) so personal time to work on pet projects get put on the back burner because life gets in the way. Can hardly blame devs. Unless you are a patreon follower, no one is owed any explanations of why they stopped or slowed development.

Reactions: Cinnamon's Dicks

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I figured that this game was probably going to get abandoned, since the dev stopped following the story layout from their own devlog shortly after the first release... a damn shame :(
For me, the warning sign was when the story made a sudden pivot away from Olivia in v0.2 in favor of Evelyn. It felt like the dev didn't have any long term plan for the plot and instead changed the direction on a whim based on random feedback.

TMaximum

Feb 15, 2018
That is a real shame, I was holding out hope he'd just gotten a bit overwhelmed or busy in real life. This game had loads of potential and I was really looking forward to seeing more. Maybe someone with time might get permission to continue it themselves from the dev.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Mark this one as abandoned folks. Discord channels were shut down and roles removed. Absolute zero communication from developer. What a shame.
being a futanari fan is so rough every good game we ever get gets canceled its like a curse at this point im so sad because we wont find another game with futa women this thick in a while the only other one that is close is Star Periphery what a shame.

Apr 22, 2019
Idk I joined a few weeks ago and followed instructions and saw nothing.
You've to accept rules and then under another tab give a like. That way you'll activate, I suppose, your profile on that channel. Apart that there're no further info and the "Abandoned" tag is on the way, especially if the main mod doesn't have idea of what's happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
You've to accept rules and then under another tab give a like. That way you'll activate, I suppose, your profile on that channel. Apart that there're no further info and the "Abandoned" tag is on the way, especially if the main mod doesn't have idea of what's happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did those things. Maybe I did them wrong.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes