RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm clicking unwatch on the thread, if he puts out another update I'll see it here, if not then I'll forget about it
A have been visiting here less in the last few weeks so I will keep the thread on my watch list at least until the 3 months with no contact comes.

Apr 22, 2019
Going to unwatch the thread as well now, but I still hope to see an update x-weeks/months later, if not, well at least we got Evelyn.

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
If you weren't so fucking lazy you could have clicked the patreon and seen there was a post on the 6th of April.
what is your point mate ... ? by the way IF you're so in tune with patreon I guess you are still supporter of the dev so what does it say at your subscription? is Lord Min still "taking a break?

and just to get the facts out on the table, it has been almost exactly 5 months since the last update, if and when the dev finally deems his supporters to be mature enough to be told about what happened, then there'll might be some hope, but at this point the only acceptable excuse would be if he got seriously injured or thrown into jail thus making him unable to update his paying customers for so long

other then that I think that if you are selling a product, which just over a few months costs a lot more then a AAA game, then you should at least tell people that they are not getting the thing they are paying for, not even tell them "Why" but at least have the common courtesy of telling your customers that you will not be able to deliver on your promise

but the reality is that if read carefully the devs intro on patreon, it becomes obviously clear that A; he is money oriented and was saying that the more money he gets, the more time he will put into it, so the main focus is not to create but to generate money and B; I think the dev thought that his abilities, the game, the characters, the world and everything was something so uniquely amazing that he would get a 1000 subscribers in just two releases ... and then came the reality check, the obstacles and then people saw how it could actually be done ... like Star Periphery and obviously people will rather support that over this, of the main reasons is because the dev is a down to earth guy who communicates every day with his supporters

this game though is presumably dead, cause even if the dev decides to come back and finish this update, he will only have a fraction of number of supporters he had before and if that number wasn't enough incentive for the dev to at least open his oh so precious mouth and tell the people what is going on and definitely not enough to actually deliver the product, then I highly doubt that he will do it with the amount support that he has now or will in the future, cause understandably the patreon number has been steadily declining

Apr 22, 2019
I figured you could run an automated job that checks game threads for their last updated and once it is past 3 months it auto tags it as abandoned.
The game has already lost 1/3 of its patreons, so guess people know what means without further news in the next 1-2 months.
Sadly f95 is full of similar examples..

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes