Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Considering this is not my favorite type of genre the quality is pretty good. I really wish we had a path choice in the people we get to have relations with. I really want to be with the main characters boss but seem to not have an option to deny the bosses rival.
Thats coming in the next update, though from what i once saw, all females and futas will get a turn with the MC eventually.

When the game reaches the ending we will be able to choose who claims him for themselves.

Reactions: cantpickaname

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
Well the thing is that v0.2.1 came out last December, now its almost 6 months later, we thought it was abandoned then its not etc etc etc ... At the end of the day people don't change, the dev is Really bad at communicating or just knowing what his supporters want (because I don't know if you have noticed, but he never mentioned EVER the oh so Only important thing ... which is the When ... When will v0.3 come out?) So with all that being said, I think (don't know of course because the dev is not answering to anyone) but I think it should come out before or on the 1st of July because the payments have been stopped till then .... which again would be fine but come on man, how hard would have been to add an extra sentence to that "I'm alive" stuff by adding "oh and the release date is 1st of July" cause according to his previous post he shouldn't even need a lot more time cause he already delayed his schedule way back in march and he said that it was pretty much a done deal all he needed was a bit this and that ... but to be honest I agree with the voices saying that until there's actual proof AKA a knew update (and I don't mean about general life shit but a knew update containing at least a date for the release or maybe just maybe an actual new release...) I am definitely treating this as "yeah yeah... I believe it when I see it mate, I've been let down just one too many times by you my man"

Reactions: cantpickaname

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
So the dev finally made a Patreon post, that's nice, but he still hasn't released a new update (probably never will)...

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
That’s what He said when he apologised for disappearing for months … almost a month ago this game is dead, but hey you go on and enjoy release 0.3 (eta 2023/03) we’ll go and play something that actually exists… like Star Periphery

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
That’s what He said when he apologised for disappearing for months … almost a month ago this game is dead, but hey you go on and enjoy release 0.3 (eta 2023/03) we’ll go and play something that actually exists… like Star Periphery
You weren't paying for anything anyways so why would the dev care if you play his game or not and why are you complaining lots of entitled people on this site that dont support devs and still demand stuff as if they were paying

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2079335

Overview:
In a world where, after decades of struggle, the futanari are only just getting the social and cultural recognition they have wanted, you follow Alex, a 21 year old physical embodiment of sloth. After failing to secure a job (more like not even bothering with it), and spending better part of a year doing nothing but playing video games and jerking off, he is finally kicked out of his home by his dad. While trying to get his life in order, he will come across many ladies, some with a "little extra", and mysterious pasts. Help him navigate this cruel world, overcome societal stigmas, secure a job, find relationships, and open doors to new kinds of pleasures he's never experienced before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: Min Thy Lord - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Signature
Thank you quentyn.zarrien for sharing!

View attachment 2079509 View attachment 2079506 View attachment 2079511 View attachment 2079512 View attachment 2079510 View attachment 2079523 View attachment 2079507 View attachment 2079513 View attachment 2079516 View attachment 2079514 View attachment 2079608
isn't this ntr ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
You weren't paying for anything anyways so why would the dev care if you play his game or not and why are you complaining lots of entitled people on this site that dont support devs and still demand stuff as if they were paying
Just cause you don’t do it doesn’t mean that I didn’t do it. I DID use to support the dev, so I get to talk about that, and my friend I work and I am the furthest away from being entitled, I just don’t like to be lied to, but hey good luck playing this shit, I’ll be playing Star Periphery in two days cause I support the dev with my entitled money that I get at working in a warehouse … check yourself before you …

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well you do come off is quite a entitled "Karen" on your posts but it is true that the developer is again on radio silence almost a month after saying he came back.

And while it is nice (for his patrons) that he stopped charging on patreon this makes me wonder, and worry, about the future of this game.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
Well you do come off is quite a entitled "Karen" on your posts but it is true that the developer is again on radio silence almost a month after saying he came back.

And while it is nice (for his patrons) that he stopped charging on patreon this makes me wonder, and worry, about the future of this game.
After this month I'll consider it abandoned. The lack of communication is what and will lead to that. It's not the first time I see this happening here. Luckily there's a very good alternative, otherwise the futa/trans on male is always very limited as content.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes